View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is Baph right once again, demonstrating his supreme knowledge of all things football?

    0 0%
  • Is Baph wrong and just being an idiot?

    8 80.00%
  • Hunter Henry > Noah Fant

    2 20.00%
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 171
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,795
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the fact that the pats are better further solidifies my point if you're smart enough to grasp the concept of what i'm saying.

    your team is trash, it is nowhere near what it was even 3 years ago.
    I know exactly what your saying, and it doesnít apply.
    2017 our teams split ( dolphins lost both games to the Pats)
    2018 out teams split and so did the phins and Pats due to this:
    https://www.miamidolphins.com/video/...s-the-patriots

    Your right Denver did have a trash coach and qb in 17 & 18 and your team still went .500 vs them.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    OR perhaps ive grown tired of arguing the same crap in the off season and have other things going on? your team is clearly inferior to mine and everyone knows it. its an absolute laugher that i would be afraid to come here to rub that fact in your faces.

    the only threat to the bolts in the division currently is the chiefs.
    Perhaps! Please spare us the phony drama. You will never grow tired of arguing any topic in this forum. To you it's like a powerful drug that you can never quit. Impossible! You're compelled by a strange mental force that makes you log-in to this forum for your daily dose of your drug of choice; THE DENVER BRONCOS. The only crap here comes from you and your bonehead illogical nonsense. If you're so tired and obviously frustrated then leave and go hang out on the lame Charger forum or Chief and Raider forums. You know the saying baph, if you can't stand the heat, run away from the onslaught of Bronco Fan flame throwers. You should be tired of applying massive amounts of ointment to your horribly charred "THIN" skin and take up residence on a football forum where you might argue and influence people with the same low intelligence and flawed thinking as yours.

    And you state: "your team is clearly inferior to mine and everyone knows it"

    Define "everyone". Is that the entire human race or just you and other Charger fans? And how do they know it? Let me guess. It's because you say so?
    Utah Bronco Freak

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,302
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Perhaps! Please spare us the phony drama. You will never grow tired of arguing any topic in this forum. To you it's like a powerful drug that you can never quit. Impossible! You're compelled by a strange mental force that makes you log-in to this forum for your daily dose of your drug of choice; THE DENVER BRONCOS. The only crap here comes from you and your bonehead illogical nonsense. If you're so tired and obviously frustrated then leave and go hang out on the lame Charger forum or Chief and Raider forums. You know the saying baph, if you can't stand the heat, run away from the onslaught of Bronco Fan flame throwers. You should be tired of applying massive amounts of ointment to your horribly charred "THIN" skin and take up residence on a football forum where you might argue and influence people with the same low intelligence and flawed thinking as yours.

    And you state: "your team is clearly inferior to mine and everyone knows it"

    Define "everyone". Is that the entire human race or just you and other Charger fans? And how do they know it? Let me guess. It's because you say so?
    So says the kid that cries endlessly because I have opinions he doesnít like. Poor lil fella!

    Yes everyone knows the broncos are junk, you all know it too you just donít want to admit.

    Which is why it hurts you so deeply when I remind you of it and thus the cycle of crying about me being here continues....

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,202
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    So says the kid that cries endlessly because I have opinions he doesnít like. Poor lil fella!

    Yes everyone knows the broncos are junk, you all know it too you just donít want to admit.

    Which is why it hurts you so deeply when I remind you of it and thus the cycle of crying about me being here continues....
    How are the broncos junk??? Elaborate if you will.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,302
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    How are the broncos junk??? Elaborate if you will.
    Whatís your record since manning retired?

    I will give you a hint......its junk.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,202
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Whatís your record since manning retired?

    I will give you a hint......its junk.
    Well then based on your own logic, your Chargers have been junk throughout their entire pathetic existence!

    Yet you still want to argue their crap cause thatíll never amount to anything.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,136
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    the fact that the pats are better further solidifies my point if you're smart enough to grasp the concept of what i'm saying.

    your team is trash, it is nowhere near what it was even 3 years ago.
    trash yet we beat the bolts every year, weird, crazy that we cant beat the chiefs like we do the bolts

    2015
    pass offense 14th
    2018 ÖÖÖ 19th,
    rush off
    2015....19th
    2018.....12th
    scoring
    2015 Ö..19th
    2018...Ö.12th

    don't seem like we that far off in 2019 and have improved greatly in offense with a better qb, much much better oline, better wrs with a year under their belt, a true TE offensive threat

    defense a historic one in 2015

    passing
    2015.....#1 3193 yards
    2018....20th 3929 yards

    rush
    2015 Ö.3rd, 1337, 10 tds
    2018.....21st , 1913 yards, 11 tds

    scoring
    2015, Ö.4th,...17.9
    2018...Ö.20th...21.8


    the biggest improvement is getting the clueless, VJ and joe woods out of Denver...a and brought in a great defensive coach who has coached some of the best defenses in the game in Fangio with donatell as the DC. we then improved the dbs greatly over 2019...Harris, Kareem, Callahan>>>>>>harris, pacman, roby


    we improved greatly over the team that split with you the last three seasons in a row

    in fact if your so confident of your teams greatness, and the broncos suckiness, lets say we do a short season sig bet over the bolts sweeping the broncos

    if the broncos beat the bolts week five eliminating the charger sweep...you wear a sig of my choice until the season end

    if the bolts win the potential sweep is still on until week 13 where a charger win would force me to wear a sig of your choice until seasons end

    however if the bolts win week five and broncos week 13 again eliminating the sweep you then wear the sig until season end

    in other words your great and vastly better team, has to sweep the broncos for me to wear the sig
    but the broncos win either game and you wear it until the end of reg season

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    have i ever once stated my opinions were facts? pull your panties up and wipe those tears. i haven been here in well over a month and you still cry about me being here so much?

    here is a news flash for you.....this is smack, i'm going to express opinions and facts alike in an aggressive way just like everyone else here. i mean, do you see me crying like you when all of you broncos fans say the chargers will never win a SB like it's a fact? find your backbone, wherever the hell it is you lost it.

    obviously i have hurt you deeply with my "opinions" at one point or another, sorry for ruining your life.
    Based on all of your never ending blowhard statements on this forum it is very clear and evident that the word opinion and fact are one in the same to you. No definitive line between the two at all. And just because you don't post for a while doesn't mean you're not monitoring or "VIEWING" on what's happening. Remember, you're a Denver Bronco addict, through and through. Short periods away mean absolutely nothing! Your computer could have been broken or maybe you had to deal with legal issues that prevented you from logging-in. At any rate, your history on this forum is proof, as in "FACT" that you live on this forum.

    Are you ready baph?

    You have been a member here starting in November 2006. That's 12 years and 8 months or 152 months or 4,620 days give or take a few. To date you have 29,053 posts which equates to averaging 6.288 PER DAY!. Holly Molly! When do you find time to work, eat and sleep?

    Also, the only hurt that you have inflicted on me and most other Bronco fans is the pain in my abdomen from all the hysterical laughter after reading your totally lame and absurd posts. And you haven't ruined my life at all. In fact, you've provided me with immense joy by making me realize how angry and pissed I would be if I had chosen a team like the Chargers to root for that has 60 years of failure. How disappointing it must be for you and all Charger fans. I'm somewhat embarrassed for you and obviously you have no clue how much of a donkeys butt you come across as...pretty much to everyone! And your smack isn't good at all. Weak and stupid!

    So, here is my "OPINION" baph: The Chargers will continue their historical, ongoing failures deep into the future, no Super Bowl wins for years to come and historically is a team that pretty much resembles the Cleveland Browns. What a bummer! Sad.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,795
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Based on all of your never ending blowhard statements on this forum it is very clear and evident that the word opinion and fact are one in the same to you. No definitive line between the two at all. And just because you don't post for a while doesn't mean you're not monitoring or "VIEWING" on what's happening. Remember, you're a Denver Bronco addict, through and through. Short periods away mean absolutely nothing! Your computer could have been broken or maybe you had to deal with legal issues that prevented you from logging-in. At any rate, your history on this forum is proof, as in "FACT" that you live on this forum.

    Are you ready baph?

    You have been a member here starting in November 2006. That's 12 years and 8 months or 152 months or 4,620 days give or take a few. To date you have 29,053 posts which equates to averaging 6.288 PER DAY!. Holly Molly! When do you find time to work, eat and sleep?

    Also, the only hurt that you have inflicted on me and most other Bronco fans is the pain in my abdomen from all the hysterical laughter after reading your totally lame and absurd posts. And you haven't ruined my life at all. In fact, you've provided me with immense joy by making me realize how angry and pissed I would be if I had chosen a team like the Chargers to root for that has 60 years of failure. How disappointing it must be for you and all Charger fans. I'm somewhat embarrassed for you and obviously you have no clue how much of a donkeys butt you come across as...pretty much to everyone! And your smack isn't good at all. Weak and stupid!

    So, here is my "OPINION" baph: The Chargers will continue their historical, ongoing failures deep into the future, no Super Bowl wins for years to come and historically is a team that pretty much resembles the Cleveland Browns. What a bummer! Sad.
    Iím surprised with the elite team the Chargers have put on paper, Baphs hasnít started the Chargers Country, or City or Soccer Stadium Smack Board !!!!!! Him and No ring could fend off all the teams that the Chargers have dominated and remind other teams of the Chargers success......... oh wait they donít have any of that, never mind.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,136
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I’m surprised with the elite team the Chargers have put on paper, Baphs hasn’t started the Chargers Country, or City or Soccer Stadium Smack Board !!!!!! Him and No ring could fend off all the teams that the Chargers have dominated and remind other teams of the Chargers success......... oh wait they don’t have any of that, never mind.

    Weird how as great as the chargers are said to be, their official board was eliminated

    The remnants Of that board started a new forum

    Which quickly went under
    Last edited by arapaho; 07-15-2019 at 08:54 AM.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,302
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Based on all of your never ending blowhard statements on this forum it is very clear and evident that the word opinion and fact are one in the same to you. No definitive line between the two at all. And just because you don't post for a while doesn't mean you're not monitoring or "VIEWING" on what's happening. Remember, you're a Denver Bronco addict, through and through. Short periods away mean absolutely nothing! Your computer could have been broken or maybe you had to deal with legal issues that prevented you from logging-in. At any rate, your history on this forum is proof, as in "FACT" that you live on this forum.

    Are you ready baph?

    You have been a member here starting in November 2006. That's 12 years and 8 months or 152 months or 4,620 days give or take a few. To date you have 29,053 posts which equates to averaging 6.288 PER DAY!. Holly Molly! When do you find time to work, eat and sleep?

    Also, the only hurt that you have inflicted on me and most other Bronco fans is the pain in my abdomen from all the hysterical laughter after reading your totally lame and absurd posts. And you haven't ruined my life at all. In fact, you've provided me with immense joy by making me realize how angry and pissed I would be if I had chosen a team like the Chargers to root for that has 60 years of failure. How disappointing it must be for you and all Charger fans. I'm somewhat embarrassed for you and obviously you have no clue how much of a donkeys butt you come across as...pretty much to everyone! And your smack isn't good at all. Weak and stupid!

    So, here is my "OPINION" baph: The Chargers will continue their historical, ongoing failures deep into the future, no Super Bowl wins for years to come and historically is a team that pretty much resembles the Cleveland Browns. What a bummer! Sad.
    you are the biggest baby on these forums........you are not laughing, you are crying yourself to sleep every night. if the bolded was true you would enjoy me coming here so you could laugh at me, right?

    keep on crying about me coming here, it makes me want to come here even more since it upsets you so deeply.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,302
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Weird how as great as the chargers are said to be, their official board was eliminated

    The revenants Of that board started a new forum

    Which quickly went under
    seriously dude? this is what they call a pathetic reach at smack. that board was trash and they have one on the best social media teams in the business now. if i want to go to a chargers board i just go to reddit or twitter. soon forums will be obsolete, even though i still enjoy coming to this one sometimes. i honestly have more fun smack talking on twitter anymore.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    So says the kid that cries endlessly because I have opinions he doesn’t like. Poor lil fella!

    Yes everyone knows the broncos are junk, you all know it too you just don’t want to admit.

    Which is why it hurts you so deeply when I remind you of it and thus the cycle of crying about me being here continues....
    It is so strange that you continue to identify me as a kid who endlessly cries and is deeply hurt because I don't like you "hanging out" on this forum and that I can't handle your OPINIONS containing (in your opinion) extraordinary knowledge of the NFL, specifically the Broncos and Chargers.

    FYI, while I can be somewhat childish at times (who isn't) I guess I'm still a kid at heart, even at 66 years old. I'm very used to people with your types of OPINIONS. I consider the source, grin and laugh, and move on to much more meaningful dialog with intelligent people.

    Baph, hello, anybody there. yooo hooo, knock-knock, wake up! It's impossible for you to hurt my feelings to the point of crying endlessly.
    If your words weren't so stupid they would be hilarious. Wait, they are both, hilariously stupid.

    You use the word "everyone" a lot in your dumbbell posts. I'll ask you again:

    Define "everyone". Is that the entire human race or just you and other Charger fans? And how do they know it? Let me guess. It's because you say so?

    If you reply to this post, try hard to respond like an adult. Don't be a kid endlessly crying about your historically junk team for the last 60 years.
    Respectively speaking, I do enjoy the almost daily laughter you supply to me the all the other Denver Bronco fans, and it's FREE!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,136
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    seriously dude? this is what they call a pathetic reach at smack. that board was trash and they have one on the best social media teams in the business now. if i want to go to a chargers board i just go to reddit or twitter. soon forums will be obsolete, even though i still enjoy coming to this one sometimes. i honestly have more fun smack talking on twitter anymore.
    no its what I call responding to another poster who posted this

    m surprised with the elite team the Chargers have put on paper, Baphs hasn’t started the Chargers Country, or City or Soccer Stadium Smack Board !!!!!! Him and No ring could fend off all the teams that the Chargers have dominated and remind other teams of the Chargers success......... oh wait they don’t have any of that, never mind.
    you guys have such a great team you don't even have a forum anymore ...lol

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,202
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    no its what I call responding to another poster who posted this



    you guys have such a great team you don't even have a forum anymore ...lol
    Such a great team, their star players bring ultimatums right before training camp. Lol

    He is somewhat right about the forums becoming a thing of the past though. I have so much more fun talking trash with ppl on fb sports pages than I do here. Guess maybe because thereís so much more ppl to keep things interesting other than just baph and the Pansy fans!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 07-15-2019 at 11:54 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •