View Poll Results: What do you think?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is Baph right once again, demonstrating his supreme knowledge of all things football?

0 0%
  • Is Baph wrong and just being an idiot?

8 80.00%
  • Hunter Henry > Noah Fant

2 20.00%
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    How bout a sig bet which team has more sacks straight up?
    Last year Von had more than Bosa and Ingram combined, but with Tillery your claiming top 5 defense and 50 + sacks.
    LEARN TO READ BEFORE REPLYING.

how many times do i have to say it dude? read the post i made then click reply. https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...12#post5812312

also, bosa only played in 6 games as well. the chargers as a team only had 8 less sacks than the broncos last year with your top pass rushers healthy the entire year.

bosa had 5.5 sacks in 6 games, give him another 10 games and there's your 8 more sacks that would have put them on par with the broncos sack totals. that's without hardly any pressure being generated from the inside of the DL. any other questions?
    Last edited by baphamet; 05-10-2019 at 12:52 PM.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    LEARN TO READ BEFORE REPLYING.

how many times do i have to say it dude? read the post i made then click reply. https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...12#post5812312

also, bosa only played in 6 games as well. the chargers as a team only had 8 less sacks than the broncos last year with your top pass rushers healthy the entire year.

bosa had 5.5 sacks in 6 games, give him another 10 games and there's your 8 more sacks that would have put them on par with the broncos sack totals. that's without hardly any pressure being generated from the inside of the DL. any other questions?
    * injuries are part of football, let me guess Ingram only had 7 sacks cause Bosa was out right?

Denver lost players during the season, a lot of them starters whoís play affected those around them. No excuses next man up needs to produce.

List of players who missed games due to injury.
    Matt Paradis
    Jarred Veldheer
    Jake Butt
    Brandon Marshall
    Darian Stewart
    Bradley Roby
    Jeff Heuerman
    Emmanuel Sanders
    Chris Harris
    Ron Leary
    Max Garcia
    Royce freeman
    Phillip Lindsay
    Last edited by 58Miller; 05-10-2019 at 01:16 PM.

* injuries are part of football, let me guess Ingram only had 7 sacks cause Bosa was out right?

Denver lost players during the season, a lot of them starters who’s play affected those around them. No excuses next man up needs to produce.

List of players who missed games due to injury.
    Matt Paradis
    Jarred Veldheer
    Jake Butt
    Brandon Marshall
    Darian Stewart
    Bradley Roby
    Jeff Heuerman
    Emmanuel Sanders
    Chris Harris
    Ron Leary
    Max Garcia
    Royce freeman
    Phillip Lindsay
    bosa is our best pass rusher dude, save your injury excuse smack. you had all your pass rushers healthy all year and that is 100% fact. i'm just telling you why i think the chargers will have more sacks this year, since bosa is now healthy. yeah ingram has been better with bosa on the other side, i'm not denying that at all.

but i like how you listed offensive players as if that has any relevance to sack totals whatsoever

Welcome Back! #85

bosa is our best pass rusher dude, save your injury excuse smack. you had all your pass rushers healthy all year and that is 100% fact. i'm just telling you why i think the chargers will have more sacks this year, since bosa is now healthy. yeah ingram has been better with bosa on the other side, i'm not denying that at all.

but i like how you listed offensive players as if that has any relevance to sack totals whatsoever
    I have never made a injury excuse.
    I gave you a list cause when chargers go down you like to say they woulda shoulda coulda!!!!
    Bosa is you best pass rusher
    Just like Sanders was our best receiver
    Paradis best O-linemen
    Leary best Guard
    Harris best DB
    Marshall best ILB

Only you make injury excuses.
    Fact Ingram and Bosa couldnít get to QBs combined as much as Von.

I understand Baphs as a Charger fan excuses are the only way you survive.

Oh BTW: the best Phillip in the AFC West now resides in Denver!!!

Stay in your lane buddy!!! The Chargers are the 4th best team in the AFC west all time!!!!!!! Donít get in the champs way, ......ok?
    Last edited by 58Miller; 05-11-2019 at 01:14 PM.

so Sam, considering you posted in this thread since i made this post, I take it you want no part of this bet? if you think miller/chubb have a chance to get 39+ sacks combined, this should be an easy win for you, shouldn't it?
    Eh foo I didnít even realize it was the same thread anyway itís been a busy couple of days for me but lay it out what exactly are your terms? Sack totals, barring all injury, cuts or trades? Loser sports a ridiculous sig for 6 months out of shame for showing support for their team!

Wow so showing support for your team gets you a lousy sig. Iím down but you have to sport that particular sig no matter what or what is consist of as long as itís within the COC. So with that said you have to sport whatever asinine sig I create for you.

Fangio may not blitz his broncos defense as much as Wade did but I still have more faith in him over your boys.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-11-2019 at 03:02 PM.

I have never made a injury excuse.
    I gave you a list cause when chargers go down you like to say they woulda shoulda coulda!!!!
    Bosa is you best pass rusher
    Just like Sanders was our best receiver
    Paradis best O-linemen
    Leary best Guard
    Harris best DB
    Marshall best ILB

Only you make injury excuses.
    Fact Ingram and Bosa couldn’t get to QBs combined as much as Von.

I understand Baphs as a Charger fan excuses are the only way you survive.

Oh BTW: the best Phillip in the AFC West now resides in Denver!!!

Stay in your lane buddy!!! The Chargers are the 4th best team in the AFC west all time!!!!!!! Don’t get in the champs way, ......ok?

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Eh foo I didn’t even realize it was the same thread anyway it’s been a busy couple of days for me but lay it out what exactly are your terms? Sack totals, barring all injury, cuts or trades? Loser sports a ridiculous sig for 6 months out of shame for showing support for their team!

Wow so showing support for your team gets you a lousy sig. I’m down but you have to sport that particular sig no matter what or what is consist of as long as it’s within the COC. So with that said you have to sport whatever asinine sig I create for you.

Fangio may not blitz his broncos defense as much as Wade did but I still have more faith in him over your boys.
    I thought i was pretty clear the first time but i will repost it for your convenience.

LOL read it again, I was saying with those guys relatively healthy i see 50 sacks at minimum. of course injuries would have nothing to do with a bet, that would be beyond lame.

terms would be whoever's team finishes with the most sacks gets to pick a sig of the their choosing that's football related. the loser would have to wear it immediately following the regular season until the first day of the 2020 NFL draft.

the sig cannot be altered in any way.

there are no exceptions man, but it must be a football related sig and of course must not violate the CoC, as long as the sig has something in it related to the NFL and doesn't violate the CoC its fair game. that is about as clear as i can put it.

now, put your sig where your mouth is, if you have the guts..

EDIT:I see where it may have gotten confusing, I didn't word it properly. i'm going to edit the original post to be more clear on who will have to wear the sig.
    Last edited by baphamet; 05-11-2019 at 09:53 PM.

Welcome Back! #85

I thought i was pretty clear the first time but i will repost it for your convenience.

there are no exceptions man, but it must be a football related sig and of course must not violate the CoC, as long as the sig has something in it related to the NFL and doesn't violate the CoC its fair game. that is about as clear as i can put it.

now, put your sig where your mouth is, if you have the guts..

EDIT:I see where it may have gotten confusing, I didn't word it properly. i'm going to edit the original post to be more clear on who will have to wear the sig.
    Oh goodness gracious

ďthought i was pretty clear the first time but i will repost it for your convenienceď.

Iím down but you have to sport that particular sig no matter what or what is consist of as long as itís within the COC. So with that said you have to sport whatever asinine sig I create for you.

It will be in fact be within the COC but it does not have to relate to the NFL...

Those are my terms, Donít be such a wuss, youíll take whatever I come up with for you!

Again, Those are my terms. You down?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-11-2019 at 10:09 PM.

Oh goodness gracious

“thought i was pretty clear the first time but i will repost it for your convenience“.

I’m down but you have to sport that particular sig no matter what or what is consist of as long as it’s within the COC. So with that said you have to sport whatever asinine sig I create for you.

It will be in fact be within the COC but it does not have to relate to the NFL...

Those are my terms, Don’t be such a wuss, you’ll take whatever I come up with for you!

Again, Those are my terms. You down?
    Jesus Christ dude. you sure do fit your name as "samantha" you can have your way guuuurl. you wearing a losers sig is all that matters to me but i would like to keep it football related which has been the case for every sig bet i have ever seen here. but whatever, i'm going to win anyways.

your on!

Welcome Back! #85

2019 NFL bold predictions
    By Adam Schein

I'll express my feelings about #1 in another thread at another time, but check out #9. Even bolder than Baph's.

9) The Los Angeles Chargers field the best defense in NFL.

The defenses in Chicago and Dallas get a lot more pub, and don't misinterpret -- I think both units will be great. But the Chargers' draft under Tom Telesco was quite strong. Again.

Jerry Tillery was a sturdy pickup for the defensive line. With Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram coming off the edges, the Notre Dame DT will provide the kind of interior disruption this unit has lacked in recent years. Talking to Telesco on SiriusXM Radio, he expects even bigger things out of Derwin James in Year 2. That's frightening, considering James was first-team All-Pro as a rookie. And now he has a new running mate at the safety position, with second-round pick Nasir Adderley joining the mix as a ballhawking center fielder.

This unit ranked top 10 in points and yards allowed in 2018 -- and that was with Bosa missing more than half the season. Gus Bradley's group is going to wreck shop in 2019.

Jesus Christ dude. you sure do fit your name as "samantha" you can have your way guuuurl. you wearing a losers sig is all that matters to me but i would like to keep it football related which has been the case for every sig bet i have ever seen here. but whatever, i'm going to win anyways.

your on!
    Relax foo, that was me coaxing you into a proper no holds barred deal and you fell for it.

Now swallow your pride before you comment and realize this is a good deal, mono E mono may the best team win!

PS. Donít take the lords name in vain... What are you a patriots fan!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    By Adam Schein

I'll express my feelings about #1 in another thread at another time, but check out #9. Even bolder than Baph's.
    9) The Los Angeles Chargers field the best defense in NFL.

The defenses in Chicago and Dallas get a lot more pub, and don't misinterpret -- I think both units will be great. But the Chargers' draft under Tom Telesco was quite strong. Again.

Jerry Tillery was a sturdy pickup for the defensive line. With Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram coming off the edges, the Notre Dame DT will provide the kind of interior disruption this unit has lacked in recent years. Talking to Telesco on SiriusXM Radio, he expects even bigger things out of Derwin James in Year 2. That's frightening, considering James was first-team All-Pro as a rookie. And now he has a new running mate at the safety position, with second-round pick Nasir Adderley joining the mix as a ballhawking center fielder.

This unit ranked top 10 in points and yards allowed in 2018 -- and that was with Bosa missing more than half the season. Gus Bradley's group is going to wreck shop in 2019.
    Theyíre so dame great until Joe Flacco picks them apart in the playoffs which Iím highly looking forward to...!

Relax foo, that was me coaxing you into a proper no holds barred deal and you fell for it.

Now swallow your pride before you comment and realize this is a good deal, mono E mono may the best team win!

PS. Don’t take the lords name in vain... What are you a patriots fan!
    LOL it was no holds barred before. to me the content of the sig doesn't matter anywhere near as much as what the sig represents......its a losers sig. but its kind of dumb to lose a bet here and wear a sig that has nothing to do with football. but is not a big deal either way. I don't need to have my way with everything like you, samantha.

i'm not going to comment in a trollish way about the bolded except to say it was a figure of speech and I'm not religious. I apologize if it offended you.

Welcome Back! #85

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    By Adam Schein

that's literally the argument i'm making here

yeah, saying they will be the very best defense is bolder than what i'm saying, hope he's right though!

Welcome Back! #85

that's pretty bold indeed. going to be hard to get that many opportunities when you're mediocre stopping the run and your guy isn't going top help you right away in that department, that's for sure.

care to have a sig bet which team ends up with more sacks? with a healthy bosa and ingram again, with the addition of tillery.......with a sprinkling of derwin james from time to time, i see a 50+ sack total season at minimum for the chargers.
    Bold to say the least.

Bosa who missed nine games last year says he is strong and fast but still has not seen the field in OTA's because of lingering soreness in his ankle.

On a side note love the fact that Chargers are finally going back to their powder blue uniforms as their primary home colors.