@ Green Bay 22/9/19

Finally a dream of mine will come true, got my ticket for the game at Lambeau on 22nd September so I will get to see the Broncos play in the States (already seen them at Wembley in 2010), just a shame that it's not at Mile High, but there's always next year!

Anyone else heading to this game or planning to?

Come On You Blues! GO BRONCOS!

We'll be headed Green Bay also! Anyone know of any Broncos pre-game parties, gatherings, or tailgating? Would love to join one!

We're in Denver heading to Green Bay. Having trouble finding Bronco tailgates and/or meet ups.

Quote Originally Posted by Sbarajas View Post
    We're in Denver heading to Green Bay. Having trouble finding Bronco tailgates and/or meet ups.
    Yep - after an exhaustive (and fruitless) search for a tailgate party, we're probably going to show up at Lambeau about 10:00 and join one of the sponsored parties (like the Bart Starr Tailgate party) for a while. Then we'll probably walk the parking lot looking for orange. Should be easy to spot!

Hopefully see you guys there! Just touched down in Toronto in the meantime

How do I post? I just joined and want to post to see if any Bronco related gatherings at Lambeau this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by LanceElway View Post
    How do I post? I just joined and want to post to see if any Bronco related gatherings at Lambeau this weekend?
    Welcome to all the new members!

I moved your post here. Hopefully, you all can meet up at the game.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "