Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    8,743

    Emmanuel Sanders running again

    Emmanuel Sanders was seen running with cleats again, less than one year after his Achilles' tear. I love his quote - "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it." The Broncos FO must have had a lot of faith that he would recover quickly because they picked up his option as well as not drafting a WR high. With Sanders healthy and functioning at his previous level our offense has very few weaknesses.

    https://predominantlyorange.com/2019...leats-already/
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,526
    Very good news for Sanders, and I always admired his toughness. He's the leader in that WR room. Here's hoping he rebounds in a big way

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    8,743
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    15,952
    Good for him

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    12,218
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Good for him
    Yeah I think hes going to prove to be this generations Rod Smith.

    He is in fact a diva but I think hes maturing in not only the position but the role of a leader even if he doesnt realize it.

    Hes a diva that has out lasted other big yet controversial personalities such as Talib, Ward, Anderson etc and I hate to say it but hell even out last CHJ!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-05-2019 at 05:36 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,523
    None of us know what he is like in the locker room but when he interviews and when he is interacting with players on the field hie energy is just awesome to watch as a fan. I am glad that Sanders is recovering well. here's hoping he bounces back 100% and proves he still has it.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    15,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yeah I think hes going to prove to be this generations Rod Smith.

    He is in fact a diva but I think hes maturing in not only the position but the role of a leader even if he doesnt realize it.

    Hes a diva that has out lasted other big yet controversial personalities such as Talib, Ward, Anderson etc and I hate to say it but hell even out last CHJ!
    He might be a bit of a diva, but he works hard and does his job. Im glad we have him.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,934
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    He might be a bit of a diva, but he works hard and does his job. I’m glad we have him.
    And he shows up to play.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    8,743
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    And he shows up to play.
    He really does. I'm a big fan of his, and hope he recovers fully, but you never really know with an Achilles tear how fully they can recover.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,219
    A horse up and running is always good to hear.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,804
    Sanders caught a couple deep balls from Flacco yesterday. Good to see him running with ones, building chemistry with Flacco, and finally having. An who can get him the ball anywhere down the field.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,896
    ES has to be one of the most underrated WR's of all time. ES can play slot or Deep ! ES is an Awesome Guy and One Helluva WR !

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    12,934
    Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    ES has to be one of the most underrated WR's of all time. ES can play slot or Deep ! ES is an Awesome Guy and One Helluva WR !

    -- signed Emmanuel Sanders
    Fixed that.

    hehe, I jest

    Glad he's back up and looking to be in good form.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Fixed that.

    hehe, I jest

    Glad he's back up and looking to be in good form.


    TY LoL I seem to somehow to be unable to type anymore lol.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,804

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •