• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MarshallMoss
    Special Teams
    • Sep 2007

2020 NFL DRAFT IN VEGAS - Who's going?

Would like to keep this thread alive for all those who are planning on attending or wanting more information on attending.
    Please feel free to add any news in regards to this weekend as it gets released.

Draft dates have been announced next year for April 23rd to 25th:

My buddy and I just booked our hotel at the Luxor for the April 23rd to 25th draft weekend next year in Vegas.
    I haven't heard any announcements of where the different events will be, but we decided to book near the new stadium that is being built before all the hotels sell out or jack up their prices.

Anybody else planning on going?
    "He's going to be the #1 receiver, and is going to be a star in this league for a long time" Todd Mcshay on Jerry Jeudy
  • mozzerpete
    All-Pro
    • May 2008

Originally posted by MarshallMoss View Post
    Would like to keep this thread alive for all those who are planning on attending or wanting more information on attending.
    Please feel free to add any news in regards to this weekend as it gets released.

Draft dates have been announced next year for April 23rd to 25th:

My buddy and I just booked our hotel at the Luxor for the April 23rd to 25th draft weekend next year in Vegas.
    I haven't heard any announcements of where the different events will be, but we decided to book near the new stadium that is being built before all the hotels sell out or jack up their prices.

Anybody else planning on going?
    I will most likely attend seeing as I just relocated to Las Vegas from Chicago.

I attended the Draft in Chicago and that was fun.
    My offical 40 was 4.12u and my vertical jump was off the chart.

I'm just happy that I am guaranteed one Broncos game a year.

Comment

Working...
    X