Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    maybe QB i am not sold on lock
    Not saying it can't happen, look at Arizona, but I'd be pretty shocked if we take a QB high next year.

I'm staying away from Qb in this next draft . OL, MLB, DL and CB are of the most importance. We have Lock. He hasnt played in a regular season game so I dont get how some say he doesnt have it. He looked promising in pre season. We really need stud trench players. If we can get a couple of them we can control games.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Not saying it can't happen, look at Arizona, but I'd be pretty shocked if we take a QB high next year.
    Taking a qb high or the first after taking one in the second is not really abnormal. It has happened alot

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    We will likely have to hit OL in FA as well. I would release Leary, and try an snag Schreff if he hits the market. Take a LT with our 1st rounder.
    It's hard to find quality lineman on the market. Usually if they are it is because they got injured or the player wants a ridiculous amount of money. Schreff was just offered $13 million a year if he doesnt take that and goes on the market I cannot even imagine his cost. I am all for having the most expensive RT and RG in the NFL but the cap does matter to

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I'm staying away from Qb in this next draft . OL, MLB, DL and CB are of the most importance. We have Lock. He hasnt played in a regular season game so I dont get how some say he doesnt have it. He looked promising in pre season. We really need stud trench players. If we can get a couple of them we can control games.
    i guess my deffination of Mediocre is yours of promising. i am not going to say we are missing some places but i wouldn't mind

Tua
    Adams

if adams drops because of injury conserns he could be open the top of the second and worth grabing and holding on to.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait