Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    We need DE's next offseason. Expect either Wolfe or Gotsis to be gone. Epenesa would be an amazing get
    I definitely think we bring Gotsis back unless he blows it up this year and prices himself out of our range. But I do think Gotsis is our potential NT of the future in our base fronts especially if we stick with a one gap defense. I know we list him at 287 but I think heís closer 300 than that and if not he definitely seems to have that type of strength. Shelby Harris is also a FA if Iím not mistaken, itíll be interesting to see who gets priority in the offseason if they all play as well as they can.

With him, Harris and Wolfe on last year of their contracts we definitely need to keep at least one and worry about the future. Gotsis at NT does seem interesting though. But Dline is definitely a concern for next year.
    New England Patriots GM

OL, ILB, and DL. Those I think will be our problem areas.

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I definitely think we bring Gotsis back unless he blows it up this year and prices himself out of our range. But I do think Gotsis is our potential NT of the future in our base fronts especially if we stick with a one gap defense. I know we list him at 287 but I think he’s closer 300 than that and if not he definitely seems to have that type of strength. Shelby Harris is also a FA if I’m not mistaken, it’ll be interesting to see who gets priority in the offseason if they all play as well as they can.
    Yes, Harris is a UFA after this season. Considering his play last night and last season they should be extending him asap, he is playing great and the Broncos should try not to let him hit the market. Probably the same for Gotsis but they have no cap room right now, I am not sure on the salary cap rules on 4th year players for a new contract or extension, he is only at ~1.25M cap # right now so no room to work with.

I had a dream we traded Sutton.

Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

That's not a dream, its a nightmare.