Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    As expected, over 50 scouts in attendance at today’s Michigan-Wisconsin game. The #Dolphins and #Broncos among a few teams with multiple representatives present.

The big draw here is the Wisconsin OL IMO.

This OL and Taylor are putting on a clinic

Eason is looking everything like an nfl qb vs byu. Making some really good nfl caliber throws.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Eason is looking everything like an nfl qb vs byu. Making some really good nfl caliber throws.
    Yup Burrow from LSU has started the year on fire as well. This could end up being an interesting QB class.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Yup Burrow from LSU has started the year on fire as well. This could end up being an interesting QB class.
    to me this looks like a strong QB class to me, i think there could end up being at least 5 first rounder this year and 5 franchise QB face of the franchise type guys.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

to me this looks like a strong QB class to me, i think there could end up being at least 5 first rounder this year and 5 franchise QB face of the franchise type guys.
    Any team that drafts a qb 2 years in a row is an automatic laughing stock for years (no matter how bad we are and how little I have confidence our selection this is not something that any franchise would do). That said I wouldn't mind Herbert (the first big QB I wouldnt criticize Elway for going after),

Quote Originally Posted by Joshecalpoly View Post
    Any team that drafts a qb 2 years in a row is an automatic laughing stock for years (no matter how bad we are and how little I have confidence our selection this is not something that any franchise would do). That said I wouldn't mind Herbert (the first big QB I wouldnt criticize Elway for going after),
    Arizona did this and they got a little crap talked in the beginning but not many people are laughing or even talking about it anymore. Plus Lock was drafted in the second round which is our scapegoat.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Arizona did this and they got a little crap talked in the beginning but not many people are laughing or even talking about it anymore. Plus Lock was drafted in the second round which is our scapegoat.
    Really because I've seen a lot of commentators still ragging on them because it was obvious QB still wasnt there main problem and still isnt the fix they thought it was.

If we do it and get rid of Lock who after getting Flacco it became obvious they had little faith in, it wouldn't be the worst thing. Granted no LT means we are basically letting Flacco get killed till the new guy is ready to get thrown to the wolves
    Last edited by Joshecalpoly; 09-23-2019 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    As expected, over 50 scouts in attendance at today’s Michigan-Wisconsin game. The #Dolphins and #Broncos among a few teams with multiple representatives present.

The big draw here is the Wisconsin OL IMO.
    going out on a limb here and shock everyone...we need to draft Oline high in the draft

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    going out on a limb here and shock everyone...we need to draft Oline high in the draft
    O line
    Secondary upgrades
    ILB

And god forbid DL with Wolfes consistent injuries not to mention the fact that we haven't gotten much penetration since we let go of Peko (though developing a NT is extremely difficult)

O line
    Secondary upgrades
    ILB

And god forbid DL with Wolfes consistent injuries not to mention the fact that we haven't gotten much penetration since we let go of Peko (though developing a NT is extremely difficult)
    Id swap the ilb and secondary but im right there with you. Hell id double dip and go O line, ILB and then O line.

O line
    Secondary upgrades
    ILB

maybe QB i am not sold on lock

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

maybe QB i am not sold on lock
    Agreed, we can't do anything without a qb. Not sold on lock at all either.

O line
    Secondary upgrades
    ILB

Those are my big ones as well. There is a chance we could have 3 new OL members next season. DL is almost as big an issue IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    We will likely have to hit OL in FA as well. I would release Leary, and try an snag Schreff if he hits the market. Take a LT with our 1st rounder.