Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Love has looked really good. He has a lightning quick release.
    He since looked not so good

He since looked not so good
    Ya really mixed bag from Love. On one hand while leading a new offense on the road against a good WF team he made some incredible throws......then a couple of those ints were just flat out bad throws into coverage.

WF QB Newman looked really impressive as did the lb for USU Woodward

Let's see what happens a year into a Fangio system.
    Fangio had stud ILBs in both San Fran and Chicago. We donít have 1 guy who would make another NFL roster.
    Last edited by KWHIT97; 08-31-2019 at 03:35 AM. Reason: Misspell

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Fangio had stud ILBs in both San Fran and Chicago. We don’t have 1 guy who would make another NFL roster.
    Todd Davis is no scrub. Not saying he is a top 5, but certainly no scrub

Fangio had stud ILBs in both San Fran and Chicago. We donít have 1 guy who would make another NFL roster.
    Jewell is a good LB, he's maybe a little too old school but tough as nails.

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

That's what I mean, I would imagine given the option that Fangio would want a top tier LB given the chance, especially a year into the system. That's why I have it on the list. I also think Hollins would easily make other rosters.

One guy I'll have my eye on tonight is Troy Dye from Oregon. His coverage skills are legit from the LB spot. Perhaps we can reunite him and Hollins next year. Would definitely give us the tallest set of ILB in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Ya really mixed bag from Love. On one hand while leading a new offense on the road against a good WF team he made some incredible throws......then a couple of those ints were just flat out bad throws into coverage.

WF QB Newman looked really impressive as did the lb for USU Woodward
    Couple draft guys I follow said he struggles with the shifting of coverages pre and post snap. He definitely showed that last night. He should have had two or three more ints as well. He has the tools, but it was just a decent showing

I think Watson will surprise some people this year. I think he takes over as a starter at some point and never looks back.

In Chicago a stud lber was like the last piece he added to that defense

Well poor start to the season for Herbert

We might as well make this a thread for LB or line 2020. Denver better address one of these with the first. I'd prefer a top tier LB to complete this D

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    We might as well make this a thread for LB or line 2020. Denver better address one of these with the first. I'd prefer a top tier LB to complete this D
    Mentioned once already but USU LB David Woodward would fill a need in Denver. This guy is everywhere. I tuned in to watch the Aggies QB the other night and this guy jumps off the screen. I have my suspicion we will see our team linked with him throughout the draft process.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    I don't think it's outlandish to think we could potentially replace as many as 3 OL next year. Bolles and McGovern need to improve, and Leary hasn't been able to stay healthy. I think we will take OL early and another later.

Quote Originally Posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Mentioned once already but USU LB David Woodward would fill a need in Denver. This guy is everywhere. I tuned in to watch the Aggies QB the other night and this guy jumps off the screen. I have my suspicion we will see our team linked with him throughout the draft process.
    He might come out next year.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus