Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 140
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,960
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    You draft bpa you never draft for need and we will need more things then that
    Yeah well our biggest need is a big OL who can push a pile . Secondly we need an ILB who can cover a TE and disrupt an offense. No sense of taking a WR at a certain spot just because hes the bpa at that moment .

  2. #92
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,360
    My wishlist:

    R1: Andrew Thomas OT
    R2: Tyler Biadasz C/G
    R3a: ILB/S
    R3b: Jon Runyan G/T

    It's time Denver solidifies its OL.


    LT Thomas, Runyan
    LG Risner, Runyan
    OC Biadasz, Risner
    RG Bolles, Wilkinson
    RT James, Wilkinson

    Leary released due to $$$.

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    You draft bpa you never draft for need and we will need more things then that
    I'm sure there will be a top player avail that will be a LB or OL. Usually are in the top ten.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    7,742
    Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Yeah well our biggest need is a big OL who can push a pile . Secondly we need an ILB who can cover a TE and disrupt an offense. No sense of taking a WR at a certain spot just because hes the bpa at that moment .
    Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    I'm sure there will be a top player avail that will be a LB or OL. Usually are in the top ten.
    If we are picking top ten I hope we took a look at lock towards the end of the season see if he is the real deal. This draft is loaded at qb. Also if there is a guy who is gonna be a stud at cb dl or qb I don't think they should be ignored. If the choices are like an elite cb or an average lber or an average lt. I would go the cb. We have enough needs that pidgeon holing it to two positions would be a mistake

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    If we are picking top ten I hope we took a look at lock towards the end of the season see if he is the real deal. This draft is loaded at qb. Also if there is a guy who is gonna be a stud at cb dl or qb I don't think they should be ignored. If the choices are like an elite cb or an average lber or an average lt. I would go the cb. We have enough needs that pidgeon holing it to two positions would be a mistake
    Considering Denver just restructured Flacco deal I doubt he is going anywhere next year and I donít think we need to address QB with the top ten unless someone like Lawerence comes out( which Iím not sure he is or can. Either way doubtful we get him). The best way to support a QB or future young QB is to sure up that Oline. Oak backup could have tore us apart with the time Oak oline gave Carr. We need that and that should be our highest priority.

    I understand BPA mentality and I agree with you. But when your picking top ten ( which looks the case considering our schedule is brutal). A top tier oline will be available there. You can strike bpa and need with that pick. Assuming CHJ balls out and we extend him I doubt we go corner early. Especially since we sign Callahan to multiple years here. Top ten pick should have this as priority: OL, LB, DT, and then CB. One of those first 3 will be bpa and suits our need to fill.

    With Bolles prob gone and Leary def gone next year we will need to address and FA may cost us too much money to have locked in one group.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Jackson looked good this week. It was against a Highschool team but still good start.
    If you say so. Hey baker looked great too huh?.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,835
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Can we talk qb this next draft is completely loaded. We need to keep an eye on this class
    Not a loaded class but ok.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,835
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    My wishlist:

    R1: Andrew Thomas OT
    R2: Tyler Biadasz C/G
    R3a: ILB/S
    R3b: Jon Runyan G/T

    It's time Denver solidifies its OL.


    LT Thomas, Runyan
    LG Risner, Runyan
    OC Biadasz, Risner
    RG Bolles, Wilkinson
    RT James, Wilkinson

    Leary released due to $$$.
    More picka on lineman....ook. .I disagree but hey we all want what we want.

  9. #99
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    7,742
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Not a loaded class but ok.
    From what i am seeing or hearing you have at least 4 legit top 10 franchise QB prospects and like 4-5 on the cusp of being first rounds but they could drop

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,647
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    If you say so. Hey baker looked great too huh?.
    You donít think Lamar Jackson looked good this week?

    Baker disappointed but I think the hype of being a SB team may have got to their heads.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,360
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    More picka on lineman....ook. .I disagree but hey we all want what we want.
    Like last year's draft mock, this year (again) I'm mocking OL until Elway listens to me.

    Oakland was able to neutralize Miller and Chubb, which is no small feat.

    The OL plays five players at a time and now that RT James is hurt,
    can Denver honestly afford to play its depth if the goal is Super Bowl?

    Elway, please build a Dallas type OL for Denver!

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,842
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Remember the names Walker Little and Dylan Moses.
    And Walker Little is also out for the year with a knee injury

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,647
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    And Walker Little is also out for the year with a knee injury
    Hopefully this hurts his stock a little.

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    Hopefully this hurts his stock a little.
    I think it will enough to have him come back for his senior year.

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,647
    I know we didn't and can't change anything about it but sort of reminiscing of how we could.have resolved our Oline issues instead of going in year 4+ of the same problem.

    Ramcyck instead of Bolles
    Nelson instead of Chubb
    Bradbury instead of Fant
    Still draft Risner this year.

    Easier said now but crazy to think just a few changes would have resolved this and how each of them were obtainable

    LT(FA prob. Maybe Brown), Nelson, Bradbury, Risner, Ramcyck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •