Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    I know we didn't and can't change anything about it but sort of reminiscing of how we could.have resolved our Oline issues instead of going in year 4+ of the same problem.

Ramcyck instead of Bolles
    Nelson instead of Chubb
    Bradbury instead of Fant
    Still draft Risner this year.

Easier said now but crazy to think just a few changes would have resolved this and how each of them were obtainable

LT(FA prob. Maybe Brown), Nelson, Bradbury, Risner, Ramcyck
    We were going to go with Ramcyzk over Bolles, but McCoy approached Elway at the 12th hour pounding the table for GB.

I disagree on Nelson over Chubb, but it is what it is.

Jury is still out on the rest IMO.

theres alot of what ifs there, i also really like chubb. so i am not sure that is the best option. and we ae still missing an LT.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

another guy i think we need to look at is KD Nixon from CU. dude is explosive. dude can catch. he is a playmaker can return kicks. would be the ideal guy bring in to solidify the punt return position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdodU93Nme8
    Last edited by Kyousukeneko; 09-12-2019 at 12:25 PM.

oakland raders gm

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    theres alot of what ifs there, i also really like chubb. so i am not sure that is the best option. and we ae still missing an LT.
    Clearly they are all what ifs. No one is fighting you on that. Just showing how each person was within our reach and not unreasonable to get. LT would prob be the one guy you spend big money on. Idk maybe a guy that shut Von down last week. I know I know he was RT then.

Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    You donít think Lamar Jackson looked good this week?

Baker disappointed but I think the hype of being a SB team may have got to their heads.
    I think Lamar looked great. Just want him to continue. That offense is deadly and fun to watch. Wish we had that here.

At this point in time I don't know of a name/s but I think it is clear that the Broncos need OL help in the draft and maybe something in FA too. I'm not necessarily saying first round but maybe, depending on the quality of the OL that is available at the Broncos pick. With 2 3rd rounders, I think they should target an OL or two right there if they haven't drafted one in the first two rounds.
    Need to look for an ILB with speed or a big S too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I think Lamar looked great. Just want him to continue. That offense is deadly and fun to watch. Wish we had that here.
    Yes he looked really good,
    Do we play the Dolphins this year ? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    Idk if we didn't I wouldn't be surprised if we loss.

Quote Originally Posted by orange crush75 View Post
    I believe our only AFC East opponent this year is Buffalo

I think a first round sleeper at quarterback is Nate Stanley from Iowa. The guy has the physical talent, has flashed his quarterback skills throughout his career, and has started the season addressing the main concern with him, consistency. I think if he can put together a consistent campaign in 2019, a team will fall in love with the fact he runs a pro-style offense, has a big arm, and can move around. Depending on where we pick, and how the rest of the season goes, I will be looking at quarterbacks again this year as a potential target for the Broncos.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I think a first round sleeper at quarterback is Nate Stanley from Iowa. The guy has the physical talent, has flashed his quarterback skills throughout his career, and has started the season addressing the main concern with him, consistency. I think if he can put together a consistent campaign in 2019, a team will fall in love with the fact he runs a pro-style offense, has a big arm, and can move around. Depending on where we pick, and how the rest of the season goes, I will be looking at quarterbacks again this year as a potential target for the Broncos.
    Nope, I'm a hawk fan and watch religiously and I wouldn't touch Nate in the 1st or 2nd. He makes some throws in every game that makes you think he could be good at the next level then he'll back it up with 10 yard out that ends up in the dirt. He is a good leader, his teammates love him but that doesn't make up for game to game constant mistakes

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    i feel this is a really strong QB class to me from what i have seen.

oakland raders gm

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Nope, I'm a hawk fan and watch religiously and I wouldn't touch Nate in the 1st or 2nd. He makes some throws in every game that makes you think he could be good at the next level then he'll back it up with 10 yard out that ends up in the dirt. He is a good leader, his teammates love him but that doesn't make up for game to game constant mistakes
    I have watched his probably last 12 games he has played, and maybe another 4 or 5 before that, and as I said, the consistency issue is the problem with him. But I think if he fixes this problem which you echoed, he could find himself climbing. If Drew Lock managed to find himself in the middle to upper second round with the horribly inconsistent tape he put up, and Daniel Jones went in the top 10, I don't see why with a solid campaign that Nate Stanley couldn't do the same. There is a lot of football to play to though.

any one that is interested in the top LT against a good match. andrew Thomas from Georgia vs Notre Dame should be a fun match

oakland raders gm

if we are picking high against we should defintelly look into trey adams he may there in the second round and be an upgrade to bolles

oakland raders gm