Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    We won the super bowl without him
    really gronk had 6 receptions for 87 yards

and you didn't win because of your offense...you won because the rams great offense totally crapped out...Goff looked lost and scared with no answer to the pats defense

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    so...your not taking a stance one way or the other whether our team improved or didn't improve...until you see them play...or is that week 8...week 10...week 16 before you will determine?

hindsight is 20/20
    I definitely think we improved, no doubt!
    I like the munchak and Fangio hires. They will give the team the discipline it was lacking under VJ.
    I am optimistic with Scangerello but he has a lot to prove.
    I donít feel like we won the offseason unfortunately.
    The Raiders I think on paper did the most, I hope it all turns into a dumpster fire.

Their additions:
    O-line with Trent Brown, and Incognito.

Running Back: Jacobs

Receiver: Antonio Brown, JJ Nelson, Tyrell Williams.

Tight End: Like Wilson

Safety: Lamarcus Joyner, (R)Abram

Linebacker: Burfict, and Brandon Marshall

D- Line: Hankins, (R) Ferrel

Cb: (R) Mullen

and you didn't win because of your offense...you won because the rams great offense totally crapped out...Goff looked lost and scared with no answer to the pats defense
    See Super Bowl 51

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I definitely think we improved, no doubt!
    I like the munchak and Fangio hires. They will give the team the discipline it was lacking under VJ.
    I am optimistic with Scangerello but he has a lot to prove.
    I don’t feel like we won the offseason unfortunately.
    The Raiders I think on paper did the most, I hope it all turns into a dumpster fire.

Their additions:
    O-line with Trent Brown, and Incognito.

Running Back: Jacobs

Receiver: Antonio Brown, JJ Nelson, Tyrell Williams.

Tight End: Like Wilson

Safety: Lamarcus Joyner, (R)Abram

Linebacker: Burfict, and Brandon Marshall

D- Line: Hankins, (R) Ferrel

Cb: (R) Mullen

the raiders did a lot...but then, they the raiders

I have no doubt Fangio will be shown to be a much better leader than VJ fiddling with his head set clueless
    as for scangerello..im thinking this is just what we been asking for...we been stuck with old, uninspiring, conservative dinosaur OCs since gase left
    a guy with a imagination, fresh concepts, a willingness to dictate to a defense as opposed to taking what the defense gives

Oh, and the Rams offense didn't look scared against the Saints a few weeks before, did they? I remember them chest thumping about winning that game despite knowing that the refs bailed them out. CJ Anderson should have been studying the playbook and not hiring hookers during super bowl week.

the raiders did a lot...but then, they the raiders

I have no doubt Fangio will be shown to be a much better leader than VJ fiddling with his head set clueless
    as for scangerello..im thinking this is just what we been asking for...we been stuck with old, uninspiring, conservative dinosaur OCs since gase left
    a guy with a imagination, fresh concepts, a willingness to dictate to a defense as opposed to taking what the defense gives
    Fangio remains to be seen. I do remember a lot of you talking how great VJ was going to be and how Joe Woods (the so-called architect of the no fly zone) was going to put together this great defense. Not to mention Paxton Lynch as the future star QB in Denver...

Fangio remains to be seen. I do remember a lot of you talking how great VJ was going to be and how Joe Woods (the so-called architect of the no fly zone) was going to put together this great defense. Not to mention Paxton Lynch as the future star QB in Denver...
    Having watched Vic up close since 2015 I think he is a hell of a coach. Even in his first year he took over a no talent D and made it respectable. X's and O's Vic knows what he is doing a no nonsense guy who might be to honest for his own good. There is nothing in this game he has not seen, and he is willing to change with the times.

Lock>Lynch.....There is less to clean up in Lock's game than there was in Lynch's.

I've said this many times already. The Doncos will never win another championship without the GOAT, Manning.
    You will never improve that which was the greatest ever.
    It's all downhill from here folks!
    Welcome to mediocrity!

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I may think that the bolts improved their defense this off season but i do not think they did the most this off season to improve their team overall. then again, i don't think they needed to do much, they are already very talented.

I don't like the fact the chargers did very little to fortify their OL considering it is the weak spot on the team currently. they drafted a tackle in the third who is from a small school and is likely a project his rookie year at least. he does have a lot of the traits you want in a starting tackle and he was able to showcase his ability against even talent at the E/W shrine game but we will see.

the chargers are improving by getting their LB'ers back healthy and getting hunter henry back which is huge. they did lose tyrell williams so if we see a significant injury at the WR position, that could hurt us.

I do like some of the things the broncos did, i like both the fant and Risner picks but RIP to lock getting drafted by elway

maybe he can break the curse?

I think the Chargers will win a Championship before the Doncos win another one.

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by ManningRules View Post
    I've said this many times already. The Doncos will never win another championship without the GOAT, Manning.
    Welcome to mediocrity!

Sorry guy Broncos have already won back to back superbowls (97, 98) without Manning
    Nice try 👍

Welcome to mediocrity!

Oh, and the Rams offense didn't look scared against the Saints a few weeks before, did they? I remember them chest thumping about winning that game despite knowing that the refs bailed them out. CJ Anderson should have been studying the playbook and not hiring hookers during super bowl week.
    im not saying anything about that...IMO it was the pats defense that won the SB...not brady, not gronk

I think in your occasional visit here your embellishing

I think people had hopes that VJ could take a team that won the SB two seasons before, and finished 9-7 the year before and not screw it up

we was wrong and many clearly called for his head after the 2017 season...we seen he was just not ready for it

as for woods, I had high hopes, but he was clearly a better DBs coach than a DC

I think the Chargers will win a Championship before the Doncos win another one.

I bet the broncos win another before peyton manning does

is that what this post asked you to do....masturbate over your manning poster again?

I said to make your argument for your team....since you don't have a team and simply are madly, weirdly and disturbingly in love with manning you really have nothing to say here
    Most likely

Then pretends that Manning is cheering him on in that GIF