• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maaskesr
    Bench Warmer
    • Oct 2005

Rookie Minicamps

I know there's probably little going on, but I'm desperate for any broncos news. Is there any coverage of Rookie Minicamp? Open to any press? Reporters on twitter covering?

My baseball team sucks and my basketball team is out of the playoffs, so I need some Broncos news!
  • Kyousukeneko
    Football Immortal
    • May 2010

There's still game seven
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

• maaskesr
      Bench Warmer
      • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
      There's still game seven
      Ha! I'm not from Denver....sorry. Best of luck to you, though.

Comment

• DN1218
        Bench Warmer
        • Jan 2015

I know they have done some interviews because I see some quotes on bleacherreport. Does anyone have any more in-depth info? I don’t live in Colorado so normally don’t get much info

Comment

• gerontion
          Playmaker
          • Feb 2014

Here are a few tidbits I got from Zac Stevens of BSN Denver on the first day of rookie minicamp.

Lock looked comfortable taking snaps from center.

Rypien looked good himself. Throws a catchable ball.

Hollins didn't look out of place as an ILB. Has the speed to cover RBs and TEs.

Comment

• Tbrendal
            Practice Squad
            • Mar 2018

I just watched Lock's press conference and I like the guy. I think he's gonna work for it and make it. Our next franchise QB!
            GO BRONCO'S !!!!! :lombardi::lombardi::lombardi:

Comment

• Mel B.
              All-Time Great
              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by maaskesr View Post
              I know there's probably little going on, but I'm desperate for any broncos news. Is there any coverage of Rookie Minicamp? Open to any press? Reporters on twitter covering?

My baseball team sucks and my basketball team is out of the playoffs, so I need some Broncos news!
              Check NFL Network

I know we were one of the 7 teams rookie mini camps they were visiting/reporting from today.

I was out all day tho and forgot to set my dvr but as I'm home now I see they're replaying the episodes from earlier until 11pm EST.

Comment

• Butler By'Note
                Super Moderator
                • Dec 2008

This story right here makes me know that Lock is completely different than Lynch. What are the odds that Lynch went home and practiced calling plays? I think Lock is going to put in the work, and seems serious about being an NFL QB.

“They’ve put a little bit on us, but that is what you expect when you come out here and it’s your first time playing in the NFL,” Lock said.

Comment

• Mel B.
                  All-Time Great
                  • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Mel B. View Post
                  Check NFL Network

I know we were one of the 7 teams rookie mini camps they were visiting/reporting from today.

I was out all day tho and forgot to set my dvr but as I'm home now I see they're replaying the episodes from earlier until 11pm EST.
                  The show airing now at 9pm EST said they'll be visiting the Broncos during this showing.

I see they're also doing replays of their rookie mini camps shows @ 12am - 1am EST; 1am - 2am EST & 2am - 3am EST.

Comment

• TheAsianPA
                    Captain
                    • Oct 2015

Originally posted by gerontion View Post
                    Here are a few tidbits I got from Zac Stevens of BSN Denver on the first day of rookie minicamp.

Lock looked comfortable taking snaps from center.

Rypien looked good himself. Throws a catchable ball.

Hollins didn't look out of place as an ILB. Has the speed to cover RBs and TEs.
                    They always do this in the offseason. They hyped up Trevor Siemian and then made Keenum sound like he was Joe Montana on the practice field.
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

• JPPT1974
                      April Showers and Easter
                      • Apr 2012

Yeah as really hope that they can be doing it on the field in a real game. Practice the more just do not overdo it. Just not sold all the way on Elway as GM as he made a couple of not so bright moves with Siemian and Keenum. Career backups.
                      Ready for October Falls

Comment

• flosstein
                        Ring of Famer
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                        They always do this in the offseason. They hyped up Trevor Siemian and then made Keenum sound like he was Joe Montana on the practice field.
                        Even during TC. Last year you would’ve thought that CK would be airing it out all year to Sutton, ES, and DT by the reports and those that attended camp. Complete opposite was displayed in 1st pre-season game thru week 17! So while I’m highly excited for some action and seeing the new additions work, I’m not getting fooled by the hype machine again, lol!

The past 2 years have been absolute torture. VJ, Trev, Brock 2.0, CK, SWAG (so stupid on the eve of him getting his shot ). I’m happy we got Flacco. It’s a reset, kinda like when Fox came in. Like or dislike, he was the perfect choice coming from McD. That’s what I feel like Flacco is for us.
                        #swapping

Comment

• the0rangecrush
                          Captain
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
                          Even during TC. Last year you would’ve thought that CK would be airing it out all year to Sutton, ES, and DT by the reports and those that attended camp. Complete opposite was displayed in 1st pre-season game thru week 17! So while I’m highly excited for some action and seeing the new additions work, I’m not getting fooled by the hype machine again, lol!

The past 2 years have been absolute torture. VJ, Trev, Brock 2.0, CK, SWAG (so stupid on the eve of him getting his shot ). I’m happy we got Flacco. It’s a reset, kinda like when Fox came in. Like or dislike, he was the perfect choice coming from McD. That’s what I feel like Flacco is for us.
                          Fox was instrumental in developing a good culture and identity for us when we at the bottom. He was a very big part in our rebuild.
                          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
                          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• gerontion
                            Playmaker
                            • Feb 2014

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                            Fox was instrumental in developing a good culture and identity for us when we at the bottom. He was a very big part in our rebuild.
                            That's true. He also led us to some of our worst playoff losses ever.

Comment

• Sam_Z
                              Banned User
                              • Dec 2004

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                              It’s actually funny, redskins fans are all hyped from the 2017 version of Case Keenum mentoring Dwayne Haskins!!!

I can’t help but laugh my ass off at that one!

Comment

Working...
                              X