Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Rookie Minicamps

I know there's probably little going on, but I'm desperate for any broncos news. Is there any coverage of Rookie Minicamp? Open to any press? Reporters on twitter covering?

My baseball team sucks and my basketball team is out of the playoffs, so I need some Broncos news!

There's still game seven

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    There's still game seven
    Ha! I'm not from Denver....sorry. Best of luck to you, though.

I know they have done some interviews because I see some quotes on bleacherreport. Does anyone have any more in-depth info? I donít live in Colorado so normally donít get much info

Here are a few tidbits I got from Zac Stevens of BSN Denver on the first day of rookie minicamp.

Lock looked comfortable taking snaps from center.

Rypien looked good himself. Throws a catchable ball.

Hollins didn't look out of place as an ILB. Has the speed to cover RBs and TEs.

I just watched Lock's press conference and I like the guy. I think he's gonna work for it and make it. Our next franchise QB!
    GO BRONCO'S !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by maaskesr View Post
    I know there's probably little going on, but I'm desperate for any broncos news. Is there any coverage of Rookie Minicamp? Open to any press? Reporters on twitter covering?

My baseball team sucks and my basketball team is out of the playoffs, so I need some Broncos news!
    Check NFL Network

I know we were one of the 7 teams rookie mini camps they were visiting/reporting from today.

I was out all day tho and forgot to set my dvr but as I'm home now I see they're replaying the episodes from earlier until 11pm EST.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

This story right here makes me know that Lock is completely different than Lynch. What are the odds that Lynch went home and practiced calling plays? I think Lock is going to put in the work, and seems serious about being an NFL QB.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/q...-career-begins

Quote Originally Posted by Mel B. View Post
    Check NFL Network

I know we were one of the 7 teams rookie mini camps they were visiting/reporting from today.

I was out all day tho and forgot to set my dvr but as I'm home now I see they're replaying the episodes from earlier until 11pm EST.
    The show airing now at 9pm EST said they'll be visiting the Broncos during this showing.

I see they're also doing replays of their rookie mini camps shows @ 12am - 1am EST; 1am - 2am EST & 2am - 3am EST.

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by gerontion View Post
    Here are a few tidbits I got from Zac Stevens of BSN Denver on the first day of rookie minicamp.

Lock looked comfortable taking snaps from center.

Rypien looked good himself. Throws a catchable ball.

Hollins didn't look out of place as an ILB. Has the speed to cover RBs and TEs.
    They always do this in the offseason. They hyped up Trevor Siemian and then made Keenum sound like he was Joe Montana on the practice field.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Yeah as really hope that they can be doing it on the field in a real game. Practice the more just do not overdo it. Just not sold all the way on Elway as GM as he made a couple of not so bright moves with Siemian and Keenum. Career backups.
    Father's Day 2019!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    They always do this in the offseason. They hyped up Trevor Siemian and then made Keenum sound like he was Joe Montana on the practice field.
    Even during TC. Last year you wouldíve thought that CK would be airing it out all year to Sutton, ES, and DT by the reports and those that attended camp. Complete opposite was displayed in 1st pre-season game thru week 17! So while Iím highly excited for some action and seeing the new additions work, Iím not getting fooled by the hype machine again, lol!

The past 2 years have been absolute torture. VJ, Trev, Brock 2.0, CK, SWAG (so stupid on the eve of him getting his shot ). Iím happy we got Flacco. Itís a reset, kinda like when Fox came in. Like or dislike, he was the perfect choice coming from McD. Thatís what I feel like Flacco is for us.

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    Even during TC. Last year you wouldíve thought that CK would be airing it out all year to Sutton, ES, and DT by the reports and those that attended camp. Complete opposite was displayed in 1st pre-season game thru week 17! So while Iím highly excited for some action and seeing the new additions work, Iím not getting fooled by the hype machine again, lol!

The past 2 years have been absolute torture. VJ, Trev, Brock 2.0, CK, SWAG (so stupid on the eve of him getting his shot ). Iím happy we got Flacco. Itís a reset, kinda like when Fox came in. Like or dislike, he was the perfect choice coming from McD. Thatís what I feel like Flacco is for us.
    Fox was instrumental in developing a good culture and identity for us when we at the bottom. He was a very big part in our rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Fox was instrumental in developing a good culture and identity for us when we at the bottom. He was a very big part in our rebuild.
    That's true. He also led us to some of our worst playoff losses ever.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Itís actually funny, redskins fans are all hyped from the 2017 version of Case Keenum mentoring Dwayne Haskins!!!

I canít help but laugh my ass off at that one!