Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Nicki said that in the portion of rookie camp today that was no video/pics Dremont Jones looked like a beast
    Kinda what I expected. He's built like your prototypical DT. Not a small man by any means, but he's got a ton of speed for his size and a lot of power. He's going to be an absolute force up front like we haven't had since Malik left.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Kinda what I expected. He's built like your prototypical DT. Not a small man by any means, but he's got a ton of speed for his size and a lot of power. He's going to be an absolute force up front like we haven't had since Malik left.
    and very comparable to malik in size

MJ combine 284 6'5"
    DJ combine 281 6'3" lower point of attack, and could probably add another 10 pounds of muscle

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    pretty sad you ask me...its like your hoping flacco sucks to validate your opinion instead of being positive that he can and will be better than Siemian or keenum
    "In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting repetitive, inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."

Exactly right. Everyone here knew that the Broncos were going to get a pedestrian talent, and a perennial "backup" player in Keenum as opposed to a career starter and Superbowl MVP in Joe Flacco. Comparing Keenum to Flacco is simply obtuse, at best.

I have hopes for this team this season because we have better talent (IMO) and we don't have VJ and his clown troop coaching them. I am hoping that with Flacco, a healthy Sanders and a decent OL, we can give the defense a bit more help winning football games. I know we have a lot of young talent on board, but if we can make it into the playoffs, some of the young studs may be veteran NFL players. Good luck Broncos!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    and very comparable to malik in size

MJ combine 284 6'5"
    DJ combine 281 6'3" lower point of attack, and could probably add another 10 pounds of muscle
    Everything I've read has me super excited for him. He's going to be a force once he learns to play at NFL speed.

Any comments on Fant?

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    "In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting repetitive, inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."

Exactly right. Everyone here knew that the Broncos were going to get a pedestrian talent, and a perennial "backup" player in Keenum as opposed to a career starter and Superbowl MVP in Joe Flacco. Comparing Keenum to Flacco is simply obtuse, at best.
    I don't know that it's necessary to go that far, implied or directly stated.

Negativity has its place, some people just massively over use it...

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    It will be funny when Joe leads Denver to the playoffs and all the non Joe fans will be eating crow I guess we will all see by Week 4 !!
    Are you saying we will have the playoffs locked up by week 4?

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Boom.... the magic of joe freakin Flacco....

JFF baby!

Haha
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/profoot...ico-falah/amp/

Torn. Out for the year.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Boom.... the magic of joe freakin Flacco....

JFF baby!

Haha
    Jeff? Jeff has no magic here....

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    It's almost as funny as people hyping up Flacco here. He's getting the same treatment as 2018 Keenum and it is sad. Hopefully, when he plays poorly, fans actually accept the fact that he's just a bad QB rather than blame each of his mistakes on other players like they did for Keenum last year.
    To be fair, you are also comparing him to McCown and Fitzpatrick.. and said Eli has been better than him recently. Which is also a bit of a stretch. Im not saying that hes a stud by any means but I think barring injury hes a bit better than you give him credit for. Its not like Baltimore surrounded him with offensive play makers the past 4 years. Im cautiously optimistic that with the offense we are putting around him he can have more success than Keenum last year. If nothing else I think Flacco has proven he is more decisive than Keenum and will get through his reads quicker which was a huge issue last year, compounded by an injured O-line.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Jeff? Jeff has no magic here....
    Lol.... thanks Frey... ruin my nickname mojo, haha

That’s it. I call Flacco Jeff from now on!
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    You think it will take that long, I think he will rap it up by week 3 Baby!!!
    Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

― Mark Twain