Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    "In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts quarrels or upsets people on the Internet to distract and sow discord by posting repetitive, inflammatory and digressive, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses and normalizing tangential discussion, whether for the troll's amusement or a specific gain."

Exactly right. Everyone here knew that the Broncos were going to get a pedestrian talent, and a perennial "backup" player in Keenum as opposed to a career starter and Superbowl MVP in Joe Flacco. Comparing Keenum to Flacco is simply obtuse, at best.

I totally disagree here.

No reason why you can't compare the two, not by a log shot.

Flacco>Keenum and its not close.

See
    “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

― Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Are you saying we will have the playoffs locked up by week 4?

No what I am typing is that You really have a feel of the Team and it's direction by Week 4 as in case last year I think it was the KC game where Case missed a Wide Open DT down the sideline for a Game Winning TD and right then and there I knew Denver was Done !

Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    No what I am typing is that You really have a feel of the Team and it's direction by Week 4 as in case last year I think it was the KC game where Case missed a Wide Open DT down the sideline for a Game Winning TD and right then and there I knew Denver was Done !
    We were 2-2 after week 4 and this place was filled with excuses for why Keenum had 6 picks in 4 games. I expect pretty much the same this year, complete with blaming the rest of the team for not setting the QB up to succeed. It took a long time for people to agree with me that Keenum was a bad QB, not until November/December did most fans start to come around. Unfortunately, I expect the same this year.

It's amazing when you look back at how big of play that could've been for the season. I think it would've put us in a tie for first place, instead we drifted down to 3rd and there was really no hope going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by maaskesr View Post
    It's amazing when you look back at how big of play that could've been for the season. I think it would've put us in a tie for first place, instead we drifted down to 3rd and there was really no hope going forward.
    Agree 100% that was our Season right there !

Agree 100% that was our Season right there !
    Agreed. I also think that was the moment Case even lost his confidence.