Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,215

    TRADE BLOCK: Kyle Rudolph

    Irv Smith Jr. + talks breaking off could make Rudolph a trade candidate.

    29-year-old Rudolph is owed around $7.6 million in 2019.

    Flacco, Fant and Rudolph on the same field could be special.
    (He'll be a Patriot soon, lol)


    What should the Broncos offer, if anything?

    Kyle Rudolph
    #82 TE
    Height: 6-6 Weight: 265 Age: 29

    '18 REC 64, YDS 634, AVG 9.9, TDS 4

    http://www.nfl.com/player/kylerudolph/2495438/combine

    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...alks-break-off

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,489
    Screams patriots. We def wonít be making a move for him.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vernon, British Columbia
    Posts
    1,082
    Would have to then cut Butt or Fumagali. We have a good group already. All 4 of our current options have ceilings as high as his already is. I like the guy, but we definitely don't need to waste cash on a TE.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    15,914
    Iím not into cutting Butt

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    8,626
    Cap space is limited as it is, and we need the reps for Heuerman and Fant

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pittsburg, KS :(
    Posts
    3,151
    He is going to be 30 during the season, he still has a year on his contract but wants an extension?? according to some on here that doesn't happen? He has the 5th highest cap hit in the league for TEs, he should be grateful.

  7. #7
    broncolee is offline
    Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anywhere I want on 18 wheels
    Posts
    8,093
    Setting aside any cap concerns for the moment, they can add Rudolph and cut Heuerman, if they they think Butt and Fumagali are more talented and want to give them a chance to stay healthy.

    I wouldnít be opposed to them getting Rudolph, if they can find a way to afford him.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pittsburg, KS :(
    Posts
    3,151
    Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    Setting aside any cap concerns for the moment, they can add Rudolph and cut Heuerman, if they they think Butt and Fumagali are more talented and want to give them a chance to stay healthy.

    I wouldn’t be opposed to them getting Rudolph, if they can find a way to afford him.
    Heuerman has a 2M dead cap, add that to Rudolph's cap = 9.625M. And he wants more money than he is currently scheduled to get. I would say that means they can't afford him.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Gtown
    Posts
    4,098
    We just Drafted a Tight End AFTER Drafting Heuerman, Butt, and Fumagalli. It would be like focusing our attention on Drafting a QB in the 1st Round, next year, after Drafting Lock a couple of weeks ago.

  10. #10
    broncolee is offline
    Peace Love Happiness ✌🏾
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anywhere I want on 18 wheels
    Posts
    8,093
    Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    We just Drafted a Tight End AFTER Drafting Heuerman, Butt, and Fumagalli. It would be like focusing our attention on Drafting a QB in the 1st Round, next year, after Drafting Lock a couple of weeks ago.
    The only real issue is cost.

    Thereís nothing wrong, in principle, with making the team better.

    If they can make the team better by adding Rudolph and getting rid of one of the other tight ends, thatís fine.

    The only thing that is up for debate is whether or not such improvement is worth the cost in money and cap space. Thatís something the team will have to decide or perhaps they already have decided one way or the other.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,215
    Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    We just Drafted a Tight End AFTER Drafting Heuerman, Butt, and Fumagalli. It would be like focusing our attention on Drafting a QB in the 1st Round, next year, after Drafting Lock a couple of weeks ago.
    Your analogy is a stretch.

    Perhaps if Butt (R5) and Fumagalli (R5) were reliable, then there would have been no need to re-sign Heuerman or draft Fant.

    Fant could learn next to Rudolph while opening up the middle of the field for Lindsay, Sutton, and Sanders.

    Hopefully, Flacco will make Heuerman and Fant into threats.

    It will be interesting to see what Rudolph's trade price was, if any.
    I would offer a mid to late round pick.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,839
    Ya LOL 😂 not gonna happen here in Denver Fant is the Future !

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,082
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Your analogy is a stretch.

    Perhaps if Butt (R5) and Fumagalli (R5) were reliable, then there would have been no need to re-sign Heuerman or draft Fant.

    Fant could learn next to Rudolph while opening up the middle of the field for Lindsay, Sutton, and Sanders.

    Hopefully, Flacco will make Heuerman and Fant into threats.

    It will be interesting to see what Rudolph's trade price was, if any.
    I would offer a mid to late round pick.
    Lol Flacco won't be making anyone "into threats". He's more likely to tank their career with his poor play.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,068
    Rudolph isnít a vertical threat at this point in his career, he never really was to begin with. He needs a QB with great ball placement and is used to using a targets size to their advantage.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    14,508
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Lol Flacco won't be making anyone "into threats". He's more likely to tank their career with his poor play.
    He did with John Brown, look at him with and without Flacco.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •