Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Baltimore seems to be all in with Lamar.
    The Rat bird fans I know say, "He is a faster version of Michael Vick, (without the Dogs)."
    Which I think is preposterous.
    I think Michael Vick was a pretty Good QB.
    I am not sold on Lamar.
    Faster than Michael Vick at 40 maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Baltimore seems to be all in with Lamar.
    The Rat bird fans I know say, "He is a faster version of Michael Vick, (without the Dogs)."
    Which I think is preposterous.
    I think Michael Vick was a pretty Good QB.
    I am not sold on Lamar.
    Maybe faster. But he can't throw as well as Michael Vick could yet.

Itís not Flaccoís job to teach Lock. Heís busy trying to learn the system and his teammates.

flacco was breaking red zone records, then lost the running back, and things went downhill, flacco was in the same position the year before, and won every game, after a 4_5 start to have a shot at the playoffs, that d has failed him a many times, but most of the times, he was in the game, flacco has something to prove, you guys, have all the right tools for him to help get to the playoffs, if you only knew, how many raven fans are rooting for you this year, coaches held flacco back, he ran the plays that was called, also he broke every school record, he is a talented guy, if you have the pieces around, that you guys have, im rooting for you guys, i hope you go far this year, i was a flacco fan

So you are saying we can't win with Flacco, and can with a QB that hasn't done NOTHING yet? If his job is to help the team WIN, as you commented in your post , then why the HELL WOULDN"T he feel this way???
    oh YEAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Axemaster View Post
    So you are saying we can't win with Flacco, and can with a QB that hasn't done NOTHING yet? If his job is to help the team WIN, as you commented in your post , then why the HELL WOULDN"T he feel this way???
    This whole debate is grotesque - The QB that our FO signed to be our starting QB, says that he came her to win another SB and that is his focus! Lets burn him on the fire, because we drafted a QB that no team saw as their future franchise QB.