World of Warcraft Classic

https://www.pcgamer.com/world-of-war...ing-in-august/

World of Warcraft Classic will be sending players back in time this summer, returning to the days before flying mounts, dungeon queues and the earth-shattering Cataclysm. You'll be able to start levelling up a new character in old WoW on August 27.
    anybody here going to play this? me personally, it's the only version of wow i like so i definitely am. I love all these retro games making a come back, can't get into many of the newer games for some reason.

If any of you (those who don't despise me that is ) want to play, let me know so we can end up on the same server. I already have a few friends/family that are going to play.

we will be playing horde on a pvp server.

Welcome Back! #85

WoW was one of my favorite games from about 7th grade through probably sophomore year of high school. I did like Starcraft for awhile but always preferred Warcraft more.

But these days i donít really get into PC gaming so I sadly probably wonít play this.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    WoW was one of my favorite games from about 7th grade through probably sophomore year of high school. I did like Starcraft for awhile but always preferred Warcraft more.

But these days i donít really get into PC gaming so I sadly probably wonít play this.
    damn, i'm old.

Welcome Back! #85

I was an original user... got the disc from a store, lol... 8 would totally play if I can get my laptop up to speed..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I was an original user... got the disc from a store, lol... 8 would totally play if I can get my laptop up to speed..
    let me know man, we got a nice little group of people that are gonna play together it looks like.

Welcome Back! #85