Kiszla: Why John Elway has done Vic Fangio no favors during new coach’s brief tenure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 58Miller
    Football Immortal
    • Jul 2013

I would like to see who these guys who love to slam Elway would bring in to run the team.
    They all start Elways career as a GM in 2016, not 2011 when Elway who was probably fine golfing everyday and enjoying the fruits of his labor when Pat Bowlen asked him to help him save the team’s image after McDaniels was fired for taping other teams.
    Elway went for it and helped turn the team around and took us down one of the funnest roller coaster rides with Tebowmania, Peyto!, SB48 , and the. SB 50
    Now Elway is the worst thing that ever happen to the broncos.
    Not just the writers and a the radio voices, a loud group of our fan base is all in as well. Spoiled brats, would love to see them all jump ship!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

• sgriffeth78
      Bench Warmer
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      I would like to see who these guys who love to slam Elway would bring in to run the team.
      They all start Elways career as a GM in 2016, not 2011 when Elway who was probably fine golfing everyday and enjoying the fruits of his labor when Pat Bowlen asked him to help him save the team’s image after McDaniels was fired for taping other teams.
      Elway went for it and helped turn the team around and took us down one of the funnest roller coaster rides with Tebowmania, Peyto!, SB48 , and the. SB 50
      Now Elway is the worst thing that ever happen to the broncos.
      Not just the writers and a the radio voices, a loud group of our fan base is all in as well. Spoiled brats, would love to see them all jump ship!!!!
      I have said the same thing to others. Ok fire Elway but who is available out there that will do better?

Comment

• 58Miller
        Football Immortal
        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by sgriffeth78 View Post
        I have said the same thing to others. Ok fire Elway but who is available out there that will do better?
        I remember when Shanahan was fired after 13 seasons, I didn’t like McDaniels but then we went 6-0 and I was like cool, and then we went 6-20 and I was like Careful What You Wish For!!
        Elway then took over despite having no experience and had success 5 out of 8 seasons.
        sigpic

Comment

• gtown53
          All-Pro
          • Apr 2008

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          Like everyone else, Kizla is entitled to his opinion except in his case it's published in Colorado's leading newspaper. I've not seen much in the past to indicate he understands football/football teams. He seems more like an opinionated, gossipy rumor monger. His unveiled biases preclude his ability to be an objective reporter.
          Kiszla is very simply a "formula" columnist that every city now has where it is his job to take the "contrarian" point of view that will rile up the locals to elicit a response. Similar to some on this board. I ignore them.

Comment

Working...
          X