Hybrid View

Projected 2020 Draft Compensatory Picks

Over The Cap projects us to get a sixth and two seventh round picks.

https://overthecap.com/2020-compensa...ate-5-13-2019/

Quote Originally Posted by SeNEBronco View Post
    Over The Cap projects us to get a sixth and two seventh round picks.

https://overthecap.com/2020-compensa...ate-5-13-2019/
    I would have rather kept forfeited our sixth next year to sign Barrett back. I'm not settled on Holland, Watson or Hollins as primary backups for Chubb and Miller.
    New England Patriots GM

Quote Originally Posted by Gbt31 View Post
    I would have rather kept forfeited our sixth next year to sign Barrett back. I'm not settled on Holland, Watson or Hollins as primary backups for Chubb and Miller.
    I agree. Barrett was one of our most underrated players. Quality depth player.

I agree too but even if we could have figured out the 4 mil I think he is getting a legit opportunity to start....which he did not have behind Chubb and Miller
    Vic Fangio "Von Miller can play better than he has ever played in his career"
    Preventing Death by Inches

Won't that give Denver ten or eleven picks in the 2020 Draft?
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Won't that give Denver ten or eleven picks in the 2020 Draft?
    If Cravens plays in a playoff game, the Broncos will have to send their sixth-round pick to Washington. If Denver fails to make the playoffs or Cravens is not on the roster or does not dress for the postseason, the Broncos will keep their sixth-round pick, bringing their 2020 pick total to seven selections. We also have Pittsburgh's 3rd rounder, so with 3 comp picks we should have 11.

If Cravens plays in a playoff game, the Broncos will have to send their sixth-round pick to Washington. If Denver fails to make the playoffs or Cravens is not on the roster or does not dress for the postseason, the Broncos will keep their sixth-round pick, bringing their 2020 pick total to seven selections. We also have Pittsburgh's 3rd rounder, so with 3 comp picks we should have 11.
    Well I hope we end up sending our 6th to Wash.

Miss the playoffs and if Cravens is still on the roster then the coaches think he is adding value.
    Vic Fangio "Von Miller can play better than he has ever played in his career"
    Preventing Death by Inches

Quality depth player good run defender but he is gonna bust as a start in tb. We saw last year he is not a great or even good pass rusher. He started 9 games and got 4 sacks. In 2017 we had no one other then Miller who could get after the passer consistently. Outside of coverage sacks he has issues rushing the passer.