Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: OTA's 05/20119

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Haha!

Don’t you remember all the reports of how explosive and unblockable he was during OTA’s?
    At any level there are guys who look great in Spring/Summer ball and go to the end of the line when the hitting begins.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Haha!

Don’t you remember all the reports of how explosive and unblockable he was during OTA’s?
    And that was on the heels of Pryce leaving. We thought we had a STUD! I think if he was even a dud, we would've been happy, lol! Absolute wasted draft pick!
    #swapping

Any updates from yesterday?
    I adopt Peanut, mod of the stars
    I adopt Brakshow, you mess with him, you answer to me
    I adopt PAINTERDAVE, my conservative elephant
    "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." -James 1
    God Bless Our Troops!!!!!
    Adopted by the Greats: Peanut12and4, Freyaka, McSmashie Thanks Guys

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    And that was on the heels of Pryce leaving. We thought we had a STUD! I think if he was even a dud, we would've been happy, lol! Absolute wasted draft pick!
    I think he made about $5 million per tackle while he was here.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewmlb View Post
    Any updates from yesterday?

I like what I'm hearing about Fumagalli. I'm excited to see his blocking as well. I remember hearing he worked a lot on his upper body strength while recovering from injury. Him and Fant could develop into a very nice 2 TE set duo.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I like what I'm hearing about Fumagalli. I'm excited to see his blocking as well. I remember hearing he worked a lot on his upper body strength while recovering from injury. Him and Fant could develop into a very nice 2 TE set duo.
    Fumagalli, Fant and Butt but I fear someone with be snubbed out by Elway in order to keep Heuerman on board.

05/29 Twitter:

@ChrisHarrisJr is back!

Chris Harris beginning his $650,000 day.

��, @ChrisHarrisJr!

Dekoda Watson is H U G E

Vic Fangio watches #Broncos stretch @1043TheFan before final week of voluntary workouts

#Broncos coach Vic Fangio chatting with @ChrisHarrisJr

“You’ve got some catching up to do”

.@ChrisHarrisJr and the DBs warm up.

Chris Harris to the side during special teams drills, talking to DC Ed Donatell. Looks like he’s getting caught up ...

RB individual drill with Phillip Lindsay

Visor Phil ��

#Broncos linemen getting work done on some downhill blocking.

Nan Miller, wife of late, great Red Miller attends Broncos OTA as guest of PR guru Patrick Smyth.

Phillip Lindsay limited still. Not catching passes or taking handoffs. Body language wise, looks like he is chomping at the bit

#Broncos @nrfant and the tight ends getting work done.

I can't remember a pass that TE Troy Fumagalli has dropped in 3 weeks of OTAs. Out here making tough grabs.

Juwan Winfree fun to watch run routes. Smooth athlete and eats up yards quickly. Natural plucker with arms extended away from his body.

Harris right in with first team D.

Ron Leary is participating in 11-on-11.

Will Parks just picked Flacco in the slot. From what we’ve seen, that’s the first pick for Flacco.

Horace Richardson picks off Drew Lock in the end zone. Lock rolled right under pressure from Justin Hollins and Richardson broke back on the ball.

Great break on the ball for Bryce Callahan, who picks off Joe Flacco on a pass to Tim Patrick. Callahan won the fight with Patrick for the ball.

Vic Fangio limited Harris to two snaps a period.

Vic Fangio said Ja’Wuan James “tweaked his hip” over the weekend so they sat him for some team drills out of precaution.

Vic Fangio on if Su’a Cravens can help the team in sub packages: “He’s gotta be a safety first and foremost. Anything other than safety is just a couple crumbs on the top. He has to win a job on this team as a safety.”

RG Ron Leary was with no 1 offense during team drills today.

Yiadom 7-on-7 only

Some other notes from coach Fangio. Troy Fumagalli, he said, has exceeded expectations so far, albeit w/o pads on.

Really love seeing Troy Fumagalli do well. Does a nice job finding gaps in coverage inside of 10 yards.

Chris Harris Jr. maintains he wants to retire a Bronco, but is taking it day by day.

Chris Harris Jr. loves Fangio’s defense: “my job in this defense is to make plays”

Classy of Chris Harris Jr. to thank John Elway, the Bowlen’s and the Broncos at the start of his press conference.

Chris Harris Jr.: "I thought I was going to get traded. I did at one time in the offseason, but it didn’t happen. God works for a reason, and I’m back. Ready to roll.”

Harris said Von Miller kept him in the loop on the new defense and told him "how this is everything I’ve been crying about doing (laughs). I love it so far. I think it’s going to fit us well.”

Broncos @PhillyWill11 said Fangio defense is “Christmas for corners.”

Oh yeah, Chris Harris loved the defense the last couple of years ��

Does #Broncos CB Chris Harris think he "won" contract standoff? "It wasn’t about winning, it was about getting back to the field and winning games. I’m not even worried about the dispute. Everything is the past. Now it’s just about winning football games."
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Listening to the defensive guys talk about how hands on Vic Fangio is and how he knows everyone’s assignment for every play and route combo really tells me how bad Vance Joseph must have been coaching this team. You would expect a defensive coach to know every in and out in the defense he’s installing.