Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 24 of 24
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,039
    Completely forgot about Juwann Winfree. Hes a solid nuanced route runner which is rare coming out of college. He has some very good movement skills and catches the ball well away from his body. I think heís a real gem and while I wonít mention my player comparison for him he does remind me of one of the best WRs in the NFL in how he moves and catches the ball.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,871
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Iím actually kind of excited about the TE position. Iím high on Fant but I also think Fumagalli can do some damage behind him. If Butt can stay healthy then itís just an added bonus.
    If Elway gives him that chance. Itís hard to imagine four TEs on the roster and we all know his feeling for Heuerman.

    Lol guy got his own presser.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,871
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Completely forgot about Juwann Winfree. Hes a solid nuanced route runner which is rare coming out of college. He has some very good movement skills and catches the ball well away from his body. I think heís a real gem and while I wonít mention my player comparison for him he does remind me of one of the best WRs in the NFL in how he moves and catches the ball.
    Also donít forget the play making Jano! If Scangarello is what Elway believes him to be, we should be pretty solid on offense with all the weapons and now Munchak to help out!

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    17,504
    Quote Originally Posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
    The Future Looks So Bright I need some Sunglasses !!
    I fant believe you came up with that. Haha
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,407
    I am super pumped!! We still need a young playmaking corner, a presence in the middle of the D line and possibly another ILB on defense. On offense? It is all up to Lock, if he can figure it out our offense will be better than good. I love every position and I think very soon we will be chasing and challenging!!!


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    7,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Depending on how things go, Jeudy or Shenalt may be a good fit for us
    i also really like Shenault i think he would have been the best WR in the last few drafts. i feel he will be special in the nfl.

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vernon, British Columbia
    Posts
    1,081
    I am most excited to see the positivity of the fans. The only thing we can control is the energy we bring to team. None of us will ever be GM or coach, but we can do a part with the way we represent the ones we cheer for.

    We all know the athletes are into social media these days, so I am glad that what I read out there, what the players are reading, is positive. Tired of Negative press. Enjoying the way our fans are confident on behalf of the players. They are following the news. To a fault. Keep it positive.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    11,871
    Quote Originally Posted by conannilsen View Post
    I am most excited to see the positivity of the fans. The only thing we can control is the energy we bring to team. None of us will ever be GM or coach, but we can do a part with the way we represent the ones we cheer for.

    We all know the athletes are into social media these days, so I am glad that what I read out there, what the players are reading, is positive. Tired of Negative press. Enjoying the way our fans are confident on behalf of the players. They are following the news. To a fault. Keep it positive.
    Either way the team should be fired up! Fired up by those who believe in them and fired up by those who doubt them!

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Vernon, British Columbia
    Posts
    1,081
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Either way the team should be fired up! Fired up by those who believe in them and fired up by those who doubt them!
    Agreed, however the fragility of the modern athlete ego seems to compound the negatives into their reality too much these days. So here's hoping the positivity is more infectious.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •