PFT: Broncos Cornerback De'Vantae Baubsy Tild to Pick it Up by Vic Fangio

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ic-fangio/amp/

When you're told outright to pick up the slack, it shows how much expectations the coach has on your team.

Not really a big deal, given who the player is.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Being positive, I will take it that Fangio thinks he has potential to tap.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ic-fangio/amp/

When you're told outright to pick up the slack, it shows how much expectations the coach has on your team.
    I actually totally forgot we signed this dude. He's an interesting prospect for us if he can adjust to playing at the NFL level like he did in the AAF.

I think De'Vantae Busby has a real shot on this Team and hopefully he will make an instant impact and could be a Household Name !

He is a camp body, a potential game day inactive, and at best a special teamer who plays sparingly in the case of injury. The interception numbers are exciting, from the AAF, but I went back and watched the games over the past few years where he actually played in the NFL, he isn't very good.

Training camp fodder

Unless things go amazingly well I cannot see CHJ being here past this season. Given that and the fact that we have another CB who's been hirt a fair amount...we need to start to develop young CBs. And fast.

Oh More east coast media. How boring. Daniel Jones really irked the guys against our team. Looking for any and all ways to bring bad press on us. Too funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_C View Post
    Unless things go amazingly well I cannot see CHJ being here past this season. Given that and the fact that we have another CB who's been hirt a fair amount...we need to start to develop young CBs. And fast.
    This season is huge. If we struggle again, it will be a complete overhaul. Say good bye to Wolfe, Harris, Gotsis, Davis, CHJ, Simmons, Parks, Flacco, Leary, Sanders, and probably look at what we can get from a contender for Von. This is our crossroads, and Elway may step down as well and/ orallow a complete rebuild.