Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New Fan Here

You're a Broncos Fan just because Flacco plays in Denver now? Dang, that is weird to me, but I welcome you nonetheless. I don't understand how anyone could switch teams though; even if someone I really didn't like bought the Broncos, I would still be a fan. Maybe
    Last edited by marktippins1981; 05-30-2019 at 06:41 AM.
    Denver Broncos Fan from UK

Quote Originally Posted by marktippins1981 View Post
    You're a Broncos Fan just because Flacco plays in Denver now? Dang, that is weird to me, but I welcome you nonetheless. I don't understand how anyone could switch teams though; even if Trump bought the Broncos, I would still be a fan. Maybe
    Okay why bring politics into football? Anyways I live near Baltimore glad to have another fan.

Quote Originally Posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    Okay why bring politics into football? Anyways I live near Baltimore glad to have another fan.
    Fair point. Edited my post.
    Denver Broncos Fan from UK

Quote Originally Posted by marktippins1981 View Post
    You're a Broncos Fan just because Flacco plays in Denver now? Dang, that is weird to me, but I welcome you nonetheless. I don't understand how anyone could switch teams though; even if someone I really didn't like bought the Broncos, I would still be a fan. Maybe
    Everyone has different reasons for cheering for a team. While I don't get following a player to another team, welcome to all newcomers to the board regardless. Hopefully they like what they see and stick around once Flacco's gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Everyone has different reasons for cheering for a team. While I don't get following a player to another team, welcome to all newcomers to the board regardless. Hopefully they like what they see and stick around once Flacco's gone.
    Flacco was our qb for ten years. Won the Big Show. I don't understand how its hard for you to get it. Just hop aboard the Flacco bandwagon and join the fun. I hope you can handle the naysayers, although its a trip watching them eat crow. Heads will explode.

I've been a fan since Morton and I'm on board with Flacco...I remember the 'Mile High Miracle'... yeah, it's been awhile but he has what it takes to lead the talent that we have...