Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: New Fan Here

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ross-on-Wye, UK
    Posts
    434
    You're a Broncos Fan just because Flacco plays in Denver now? Dang, that is weird to me, but I welcome you nonetheless. I don't understand how anyone could switch teams though; even if someone I really didn't like bought the Broncos, I would still be a fan. Maybe
    Last edited by marktippins1981; 05-30-2019 at 06:41 AM.
    Denver Broncos Fan from UK

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,778
    Quote Originally Posted by marktippins1981 View Post
    You're a Broncos Fan just because Flacco plays in Denver now? Dang, that is weird to me, but I welcome you nonetheless. I don't understand how anyone could switch teams though; even if Trump bought the Broncos, I would still be a fan. Maybe
    Okay why bring politics into football? Anyways I live near Baltimore glad to have another fan.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Ross-on-Wye, UK
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    Okay why bring politics into football? Anyways I live near Baltimore glad to have another fan.
    Fair point. Edited my post.
    Denver Broncos Fan from UK

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Derby, Kansas, United States
    Posts
    26,653
    Quote Originally Posted by marktippins1981 View Post
    You're a Broncos Fan just because Flacco plays in Denver now? Dang, that is weird to me, but I welcome you nonetheless. I don't understand how anyone could switch teams though; even if someone I really didn't like bought the Broncos, I would still be a fan. Maybe
    Everyone has different reasons for cheering for a team. While I don't get following a player to another team, welcome to all newcomers to the board regardless. Hopefully they like what they see and stick around once Flacco's gone.


  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Everyone has different reasons for cheering for a team. While I don't get following a player to another team, welcome to all newcomers to the board regardless. Hopefully they like what they see and stick around once Flacco's gone.
    Flacco was our qb for ten years. Won the Big Show. I don't understand how its hard for you to get it. Just hop aboard the Flacco bandwagon and join the fun. I hope you can handle the naysayers, although its a trip watching them eat crow. Heads will explode.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Dallas, TX but from Conifer
    Posts
    127
    I've been a fan since Morton and I'm on board with Flacco...I remember the 'Mile High Miracle'... yeah, it's been awhile but he has what it takes to lead the talent that we have...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •