Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New Fan Here

New Fan Here

Hello All! I'm sure this is not the right place to post this but just want to meet my new fellow fan-mates. My name is Jeff ( let's here the 22 jump street jokes) I have been a Ravens fan going on 13 years. I started following them when Steve Mcnair joined the team, any how when Joe Flacco took over he became my favorite player. Now that he is with the Broncos I have decided to follow this team as well. I am excited to see what he will do in this new environment I always felt the Ravens FO failed him in not providing him enough weapons to succeed. They always filled in WR spots with vets way past their prime. We also had many years wasted with inept Offensive coordinators (Cam Cameron). Anyways, I don't know anything about the players, coaches, coordinators of this team and can't wait to receive input from you guys/gals.

Good time to join the fun, as there have been many changes since the end of last season. A new 1st time HC (Fangio), a new 1st time OC (Scangarello), a new OL Coach (Munchak), a new DC, and a new Quarterback in Joe Flacco. So, in a lot of ways, with all of these changes, you likely know as much about this Broncos team as a fan like me who has been following the Broncos since I moved to Denver in 1968.

But good!!! It will be amusing to see another Joe Flacco fan driving the Joe Flacco "Haters" ............. insane. Ha ha.

We are going to win the SB this year

Quote Originally Posted by Jefferson239 View Post
    Hello All! I'm sure this is not the right place to post this but just want to meet my new fellow fan-mates. My name is Jeff ( let's here the 22 jump street jokes) I have been a Ravens fan going on 13 years. I started following them when Steve Mcnair joined the team, any how when Joe Flacco took over he became my favorite player. Now that he is with the Broncos I have decided to follow this team as well. I am excited to see what he will do in this new environment I always felt the Ravens FO failed him in not providing him enough weapons to succeed. They always filled in WR spots with vets way past their prime. We also had many years wasted with inept Offensive coordinators (Cam Cameron). Anyways, I don't know anything about the players, coaches, coordinators of this team and can't wait to receive input from you guys/gals.
    Welcome aboard Jeff. If there is one thing this season that I would love to see, is JF taking us to the POs........ and all Broncos fans know, stranger things have happened.

Welcome,,, and I hope he plays well in our system,..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Broncos: Garett Bolles

Welcome to the forum, Im excited to see more and more Raven fans joining the party.

It happened with the Colts fans back in 2012 and I think we all enjoyed the outcome and although JF isnt PFM, hopefully well similar outcome however I must warn you that this place can be extremely harsh and seem un_inviting at times.

Its best to not take anything personal, I myself am a JF fan but there a lot here that have absolutely nothing nice to say about him.

Anyway you mentioned that you feel the ravens wasted a lot of prime years with offensive coordinators, well let me tell you that the feeling is mutual.

The Broncos In the most recent past have wasted the last 3 to 4 years with bad offensive coordinators lol so we know all too well how you feel.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-22-2019 at 09:18 PM.

Welcome to Denver Broncos Country !!

Welcome aboard - I am in the same camp as you. Some great folks on this board as well as one or two Grade A jerks.....like all message boards. I am hoping like crazy that Joe lights it up in Denver and shuts up the haters.....only time will tell.

Welcome to the boards by the way.

I'm not a huge fan of flacco, still pretty bitter, but his success is the teams success as long as he's the starter so go Joe!

Welcome to the board!

I believe Elway made some solid moves to build the roster around Flacco. It will be really exciting to see how everything unfolds with new coaches and players.

Cheers to a great season!!!

Welcome aboard! I think this team is nicely positioned to at least make a run at the playoffs. I like their future as well. I will admit that I am not ecstatic about having Joe at the helm, but he's a Bronco now, so I pull for him. He has had a good career, and he may have the munchies for another championship!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Welcome aboard! I think this team is nicely positioned to at least make a run at the playoffs. I like their future as well. I will admit that I am not ecstatic about having Joe at the helm, but he's a Bronco now, so I pull for him. He has had a good career, and he may have the munchies for another championship!
    I hope so and if it makes any difference, JF isnt afraid to throw the ball like keenum was nor does he have very many turnovers so its possible!

Welcome new fan. I hope your experience as a Broncos fan is a pleasant experience. I have high hopes for Joe Flacco and our new coaching staff, but time will tell.

Welcome to Broncos Country

Hello Jeeeff, my name is Keeeny.
    I did not care for JF before we got him. He went on my hit list after the mile high miracle, so I may not have given him a fair shake. But considering are options this offseason I do think it was our best move and an upgrade over Kenum. I think he can succed here if healthy.
    Welcome to the fam, Broncos fans are the absolute best.