Packers / Raiders Game Here!!!

The little ole 'Peg gets the 3rd preseason game, between The Packers and The Raiders, this August. Can't wait! I'll be buying a ticket for that one. I know, loads of you would not be interested, but to see all these NFL studs playing in the home stadium will be a blast! I am a pretty solid Packers fan, and I do look forward to seeing Gruden and all the other name players out there.

Thx NFL....you got this one right!!!

Should be fun seeing how our stadium will be reduced from 110 by 65 (yards), with an end zone that is 20 yards deep to 100 by 53.33, with a 10 yard deep end zone.

I know this is not a big story, and it's not about The Broncos, but I am quite happy to say that we got tickets for the game. Should be fun!!

I hope you have a great time Can. Make a big sign so we can see you on the broadcast!

Maybe you can chug a beer against Bakhtiari lol

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I hope you have a great time Can. Make a big sign so we can see you on the broadcast!

Maybe you can chug a beer against Bakhtiari lol
    Ha ha.....not sure that where we're sitting will be easy to see!!!

As for Bakhtiari, I think I can beat him with a 10 second start advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I know this is not a big story, and it's not about The Broncos, but I am quite happy to say that we got tickets for the game. Should be fun!!
    I hope the game is played in Green Bay so you can experience a historic field.

I have never been to Lambeau Field or Arrowhead Stadium but they're on my bucket list.

My goal is KC this year and Las Vegas the following year to see the Broncos beat the Raiders in their new forever home.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    I hope the game is played in Green Bay so you can experience a historic field.

I have never been to Lambeau Field or Arrowhead Stadium but they're on my bucket list.

My goal is KC this year and Las Vegas the following year to see the Broncos beat the Raiders in their new forever home.
    Sadly, it's being played right here in River City (Winnipeg). It's a very cool event for a Canadian city, our size, to land an NFL preseason game, and game 3 at that! It will be fun to see how our CFL stadium looks with NFL measurements.

And yes, I'd love to see a game in a historic stadium! I know a guy (from here) who often gets tickets for Lambeau games. Naturally, because of location, tons of folks from Winnipeg go to Viking games....many have season tickets. My only NFL experience so far is right smack in beautiful Denver!