Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: DeMarcus Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Sounds like you’re one of those people who have become "invested" in bad-mouthing DeMarcus Walker, one of the franchise’s 2nd round picks. Your comments insinuate that he will continue with lack of production, are based on a team coming off of 5-11 and 6-10 seasons. So, you really aren't going out on a limb with the negative comments. Instead of all the bad-mouthing, what would your solution look like? Would you keep or release him?
    You must have missed this part of my Post:

"But, Walker still being on the team may represent some level of "hope". And where there's life, there's hope. Hopefully Vic Fangio can figure out a way to get the guy on the field!!!"

Remember to always read to the end of a Post, and don't "cherry-pick".

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post

"But, Walker still being on the team may represent some level of "hope". And where there's life, there's hope. Hopefully Vic Fangio can figure out a way to get the guy on the field!!!"

Instead of avoiding the question, what would your solution be for Walker? In a previous post you said the odds are that he canít play. Youíve reached back to combine stats instead of current knowledge on his strength and conditioning. Do you have current knowledge of his progress?

Again, what would your solution look like? Would you keep or release him? If you would keep him how would you play him?

Really? Sounds to me like he has been hanging on by the "skin of his teeth". And look at that gut.
    The guy topped out with 18 reps in the Combine Bench Press. I've seen DBs do that. My guess is that he's still here for the same reason Osweiler stuck around so long. We gave a 2nd Round Draft choice for the guy.

But, Walker still being on the team may represent some level of "hope". And where there's life, there's hope. Hopefully Vic Fangio can figure out a way to get the guy on the field!!!
    Power to plug the gap!

Looks to me as if heís altering his body for the team once again!

Letís hope Vic can get the best out of him!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Power to plug the gap!

Looks to me as if heís altering his body for the team once again!

Letís hope Vic can get the best out of him!
    Yeah. Kind a like I Posted when I said, "Hopefully Vic Fangio can figure out a way to get the guy on the field!!!"

Yeah. Kind a like I Posted when I said, "Hopefully Vic Fangio can figure out a way to get the guy on the field!!!"
    Uh ya, thatís why I said it

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Andrew Mason names DeMarcus Walker as one of the ten players who stood out during the practices he observed. The other nine are: CB De'Vante Bausby; OLB Bradley Chubb; QB Joe Flacco; RB Royce Freeman; TE Austin Fort; TE Troy Fumagalli; S Will Parks; OLB Malik Reed; and, WR Courtland Sutton.
    Noah fant didn't make the list? Dalton risner?
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Noah fant didn't make the list? Dalton risner?
    It's Andrew Mason's list based on OTA/minicamp practices he was allowed to observe. I'm sure when TC begins, he will have additional observations to share.

No one is cherry picking your posts. Just questioning you when you come up with these goofy takes like 'skin of his teeth' and 'look at that gut.'

Walker looks massive this year. It will be interesting to see how that translates on the field

Really? Sounds to me like he has been hanging on by the "skin of his teeth". And look at that gut. The guy topped out with 18 reps in the Combine Bench Press. I've seen DBs do that. My guess is that he's still here for the same reason Osweiler stuck around so long. We gave a 2nd Round Draft choice for the guy.

But, Walker still being on the team may represent some level of "hope". And where there's life, there's hope. Hopefully Vic Fangio can figure out a way to get the guy on the field!!!
    IDK how much time you've spent around offensive and defensive linemen, but if you think that's a "gut" DeMarcus Walker is sporting in the above photo, you might be shocked if you saw them all with their shirts off; especially the guys North of 300 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    IDK how much time you've spent around offensive and defensive linemen, but if you think that's a "gut" DeMarcus Walker is sporting in the above photo, you might be shocked if you saw them all with their shirts off; especially the guys North of 300 pounds.

LoL No Thank You that would be one Scary Picture LOL....

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    No one is cherry picking your posts. Just questioning you when you come up with these goofy takes like 'skin of his teeth' and 'look at that gut.'
    The ďcherry pickingĒ comment was a way to avoid answering a question. I suspect itís because he didnít have anything relevant to add about Walker.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Walker looks massive this year. It will be interesting to see how that translates on the field
    I may get flamed for this but I think he has the size and talent to disrupt thing on a higher level than Malik Jackson.

He kind of has a frame In the same mold as Sheldon Richardson.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    No disrespect, but skin of his teeth is a phase you have to be over 60 years old to appreciate. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Sting Ray 1956 View Post
    No disrespect, but skin of his teeth is a phase you have to be over 60 years old to appreciate. Haha
    Oh, no, I am familiar with the phrase and I know what it means. The phrase isn't the issue. It's the implication that the Broncos would be stupid enough to draft a Defensive Lineman in the second round that the GM thought wouldn't last that long and then cut him almost immediately. Or cut him a year later before he had a chance to play a meaningful number of snaps.