Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Juggerneck

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yo, Adrian!

Juggerneck? More like Wheresmyneck? Yikes lol.
    Looking at that frame though, I have to ask would you attempt to get by him in order to get to Lindsay?
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-03-2019 at 04:32 PM.

More pics...

Special thanks to Sam_Z for the SB rings collage above

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Wow! I've never seen a caveman wearing a suit, not even the one on the TV commercials (can't remember the product)
    Anyone here remember Ed Simonini, where his neck was bigger than his head? Reminds me of this guy.

What is that...a 24 size neck?

for all the love this guy is getting. i don't think he is more then a camp body. and will have alot issues beating out jano for the starting spot.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    for all the love this guy is getting. i don't think he is more then a camp body. and will have alot issues beating out jano for the starting spot.
    Agreed. Most teams don't have one fullback, much less two. I don't see how Jano loses his starting job given the leadership role he has taken as a team captain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Jano is due a contract soon, we aren't going to pay him what he's worth which is why it's more likely than you'd assume that Juggerneck makes the team.

Jano is due a contract soon, we aren't going to pay him what he's worth which is why it's more likely than you'd assume that Juggerneck makes the team.
    i could see him hitting the ps i doubt he makes the team. i did see it was janos last year.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Hope that’s not the case... I want to see him used more. Jane has a lot of skills in the reviving and short yardage game too.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Is Jano really going into his 4th year?

Great to see George Aston have a shot. He was a linebacker at our local Sherando High School and walk on at Pitt.

Denver running backs coach Curtis Modkins was in contact with him throughout the last day of the draft. George said he was assured Denver would sign him if not drafted by another team.

It will be a long shot to make the team. Were pulling for you George!

I think we put Juggerneck on the PS this year and he learns, and provides depth. Then they make a decision next year. Nobody is going to snipe a rookie FB off of anybody's Practice Squad.

Although...

Imagine trotting out the Wishbone every once in a while with Jano and Juggerneck?

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Hope that’s not the case... I want to see him used more. Jane has a lot of skills in the reviving and short yardage game too.
    I feel like Jano's going to command in the Juszczyk range (about 6M per year) I just don't see us paying him that when we can bring in a rookie like this kid at a fraction of that price.

Quote Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
    I think we put Juggerneck on the PS this year and he learns, and provides depth. Then they make a decision next year. Nobody is going to snipe a rookie FB off of anybody's Practice Squad.
    The Bills were interested in Aston and they might be a team to sign him.