Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Is anyone in the draft? I can't get in, there is no link to the draft window.
    I dont see anything. thanks for replying to my email rod.

Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    I dont see anything. thanks for replying to my email rod.
    Link:

https://fantasy.nfl.com/league/6251677/draftclient
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

I tried that link and got "There was an error: you do not have permission to view this page"

I tried that link and got "There was an error: you do not have permission to view this page"
    The link to the draft should be right here:

https://fantasy.nfl.com/league/6251677
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

League ID is 6251677.

Can you go to the main page? What does it show?

League ID is 6251677.

Can you go to the main page? What does it show?
    i can see the main page and see all the list of teams, but no link to the draft

i can see the main page and see all the list of teams, but no link to the draft
    When the draft is on, those FF news on the main page are replaced by a link to the draft.

EDIT: The link showed up 20 minutes before the draft. Did you refresh the page?

It just happened to work out that I was able to catch the draft at work which was good because I forgot to set my draft rankings last night.

S Watkins and T Williams were autopicks but I'm alright with my roster. Always open to trade proposals on anyone I drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    It just happened to work out that I was able to catch the draft at work which was good because I forgot to set my draft rankings last night.

S Watkins and T Williams were autopicks but I'm alright with my roster. Always open to trade proposals on anyone I drafted.
    Oh I like trades!!! Check my roster Housh (it's We The North)

It was another year with good attendance, 11 owners were present during the draft and the only absence happened because johntbronco had a technical issue and did not have access to the draft client.

----------

Legion Immortal

QB: Matt Ryan
    RB: Le'Veon Bell, Kerryon Johnson, Sony Michel
    WR: Tyreek Hill, Tyler Lockett
    TE: Eric Ebron

D/ST: Ravens
    K: Jason Myers / Seahawks

Bench: Josh Allen, Duke Johnson, Cooper Kupp, Robby Anderson, Mark Andrews, Chiefs D/ST

It was another year with good attendance, 11 owners were present during the draft and the only absence happened because johntbronco had a technical issue and did not have access to the draft client.

----------

Legion Immortal

QB: Matt Ryan
    RB: Le'Veon Bell, Kerryon Johnson, Sony Michel
    WR: Tyreek Hill, Tyler Lockett
    TE: Eric Ebron

D/ST: Ravens
    K: Jason Myers / Seahawks

Bench: Josh Allen, Duke Johnson, Cooper Kupp, Robby Anderson, Mark Andrews, Chiefs D/ST
    You had a great draft. I skimmed through, and couldn't believe how many players you snagged from me. I was going to take LeVeon, Kerryon, and Lockett. The Kerryon pick didn't hurt too bad, because I got Carson. I almost took Ryan, but I had too high a grade on Christian Kirk to pass him up. Figured I'd just come back and get Cousins or Goff. Cousins is a walking 340+, and Goff's offense makes him relatively safe with higher upside. Ryan's upside is elite, but he's hard to project because of how low his floor is. I'm with you on Ebron, people are acting like he's going to completely go away. People don't realize that the Colts are running Philadelphia's offense, and they use Ebron as their pass catcher. Even when Doyle was healthy last year, Ebron was getting all the red zone looks. Of course he's not going to catch a million touchdowns again, but it's not like Brissett's arm doesn't work or anything. I can tell you he's not going to force the ball to TY or Funchess in the endzone repeatedly. They'll prioritize Ebron.

Here's my team breakdown for those who don't care:

A Sutton for Punishment

QB - Wha?
    RBs - YES
    WRs - Sometimes
    TEs - ...sure
    DEF - Possibly
    K - Fairbairn (AKA: My Little Lucky Charm)

Bench - Running backs and some loose change.

nfl.com grade - 6-8 or something. (cool beans)
    Last edited by Spice 1; 09-04-2019 at 06:56 AM.

GOING LONG STOCKPILES RUNNING BACKS
    Draft Grade
    B
    Proj Record
    8-6
    Proj Finish
    DRAFT SUMMARY
    Going Long finished with a solid, if unspectacular, draft performance, taking the sixth overall draft slot and putting together a team that may be playoff caliber. They grabbed ball-carriers early and often, taking running backs with each of their first four picks. Going hand-in-hand with that early investment, Going Long secured the top foursome of running backs in the league.

Going Long might be interested in shopping a RB to upgrade in other areas. Their fourth-ranked RB, Aaron Jones, is projected to be better than the league average at his position.
    In the 9th round, caution was thrown to the wind, as Royce Freeman was selected at pick number 102 versus an ADP of 123.0 across all NFL.com leagues.
    If other NFL.com users are right, Ben Roethlisberger was a steal in the 12th round (139th overall pick versus an ADP of 114.2).

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I'm with you on Ebron, people are acting like he's going to completely go away. People don't realize that the Colts are running Philadelphia's offense, and they use Ebron as their pass catcher. Even when Doyle was healthy last year, Ebron was getting all the red zone looks. Of course he's not going to catch a million touchdowns again, but it's not like Brissett's arm doesn't work or anything. I can tell you he's not going to force the ball to TY or Funchess in the endzone repeatedly. They'll prioritize Ebron.
    I don't deserve much credit for the selection if Ebron remains a top TE in FF because I really did not have him as a key target and underrated option. I saw that the TE board was being decimated, even Vance McDonald was already gone, it was round 10 so I decided to gamble on Ebron and then took Mark Andrews as insurance. TBH I was never a huge fan of Ebron since his draft process because of the drops. His underwhelming career with the Lions was what I expected, but then he had a breakout season with Luck.

My draft recap:

WITH A STRONG BEVY OF RBS, LEGION IMMORTAL LOOKS TO CONTEND FOR THE LEAGUE TITLE

Draft grade: A Proj record: 10-4 Proj finish: 2nd

DRAFT SUMMARY

Picking seventh overall in the draft, Legion Immortal came through with a quality performance that will make it tough on opponents. They added some running backs early, using three of their first four picks on ball-carriers. Elsewhere on the roster, Legion Immortal was able to secure the most prolific foursome of wide receivers in the league.

Legion Immortal might be interested in shopping a WR to upgrade in other areas. Their fourth-ranked WR, Robby Anderson, is projected to be better than the league average at his position.

Legion Immortal might be interested in shopping a RB to upgrade in other areas. Their fourth-ranked RB, Duke Johnson, is projected to be better than the league average at his position.

According to ADP, it was a bit of a reach selecting Duke Johnson in the 7th round (79th overall pick versus an ADP of 118.1 across all NFL.com leagues).

This is the grade you get when you miss the first half of the draft.....not sure how i will come in 11th but get a C....more like F+ to me!!

WITH A FEW EARLY STEALS, COLD FEET LOOKS TO FIGHT THEIR WAY INTO CONTENTION
    Draft Grade
    C
    Proj Record
    2-12
    Proj Finish
    DRAFT SUMMARY
    Cold Feet was positioned nicely with a favorable draft pick, but built a team that will need to overachieve according to the pundits. They honed in on wide receivers early, using their first three selections on pass catchers. Elsewhere on the roster, Cold Feet was able to secure a quartet of running backs with the most room for improvement.

In the 5th round, caution was thrown to the wind, as James White was selected at pick number 53 versus an ADP of 68.3 across all NFL.com leagues.
    Scoffing at traditional fantasy strategy, Cold Feet neglected to select a running back in the draft's first three rounds.
    Hunting for deals throughout the draft, three ADP-based steals were acquired (Melvin Gordon, Russell Wilson, and the Bears Defense).

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Also....I HAVE WR's FOR SALE!!!

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet