Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I need to beat you now to avoid the McCaffrey/Jackson death cloud in the first round. Your team is prolly better than mine regardless, but I'll take my chances.
    Bring it on pal!!!

Ha ha.....good luck my friend!

Time for my first round exit

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Time for my first round exit
    Here's what sucks, and this happened to me last week. You got McCaffrey. I got McCaffrey in DIII. I'm playing against Carson in DIII also... Same thing happened with Zeke and Ingram last week. I probably should've lost both games, because I had Parker and Jeffery in my lineup in DIII. lol. I think I got 3 points out of both combined.

I have a feeling that Jackson is going to have another 30 game this week. Don't know if I can beat you if that happens. Christian is due for a big game, too... I really didn't wanted to have to play you.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Bring it on pal!!!

Ha ha.....good luck my friend!
    GG Can.

You know I woulda got you if Parker didn't get hurt, right?

Here's what sucks, and this happened to me last week. You got McCaffrey. I got McCaffrey in DIII. I'm playing against Carson in DIII also... Same thing happened with Zeke and Ingram last week. I probably should've lost both games, because I had Parker and Jeffery in my lineup in DIII. lol. I think I got 3 points out of both combined.

I have a feeling that Jackson is going to have another 30 game this week. Don't know if I can beat you if that happens. Christian is due for a big game, too... I really didn't wanted to have to play you.
    I just donít want to get my hopes up. Last season I had Brees, Thomas, and Kamara and things looked good until a week or two before the playoffs. I think Jackson has a good game but it does seem like McCaffrey has been slowing down. I need 50-60 points combined from them to make up for not having a 2nd RB and whichever WR or WRs decide not to show up. But Iím sure Tevin Coleman will have a revenge game against Atlanta while heís on my bench

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    I just donít want to get my hopes up. Last season I had Brees, Thomas, and Kamara and things looked good until a week or two before the playoffs. I think Jackson has a good game but it does seem like McCaffrey has been slowing down. I need 50-60 points combined from them to make up for not having a 2nd RB and whichever WR or WRs decide not to show up. But Iím sure Tevin Coleman will have a revenge game against Atlanta while heís on my bench
    The Tevin Coleman thing, man... I'm probably gunna drop him in the other league. Which pretty much guarantees he'll go off.

GG Can.

You know I woulda got you if Parker didn't get hurt, right?
    It was a very tight game, and I watched as Carson and Higbee kept chiselling away at my modest lead....I expected you were going to win, but I was lucky.

Congratz to those who made the playoffs! And once again, thanks everyone for making this such a great league!!

Good work Rod!!

And good luck Devil (Joaqer)! Lets have a great game!!

Lost my work league by 1.1 point because the giants refused to double ertz. Still have my main league though

Congratz to those who made the playoffs! And once again, thanks everyone for making this such a great league!!

Good work Rod!!

And good luck Devil (Joaqer)! Lets have a great game!!

Indeed. And yes I picked up Drew Lock and plan to use him this weekend.

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Indeed. And yes I picked up Drew Lock and plan to use him this weekend.

Good luck!
    How could you do that to me??? I am a big fan of Lock, and now I have to play against him......this early!!!!

Can't you just let him learn the playbook for a while??!!

How could you do that to me??? I am a big fan of Lock, and now I have to play against him......this early!!!!

Can't you just let him learn the playbook for a while??!!

Still a slim chance I start Jacoby Brissett or Philip Rivers. Maybe.

Then again I double up if Noah Fant goes off hahaa.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Still a slim chance I start Jacoby Brissett or Philip Rivers. Maybe.

Then again I double up if Noah Fant goes off hahaa.
    So here's how I see it....you start Lock (my new guy) and he kicks butt. But some of your other boys do not quite get the job done. That would totally make my day.

Yikes....I can not go against my guy!!!

So here's how I see it....you start Lock (my new guy) and he kicks butt. But some of your other boys do not quite get the job done. That would totally make my day.

Yikes....I can not go against my guy!!!
    Devil....I just got a big tip today. The scoop is that Big Ben will play this weekend, and is looking amazing!! Don't thank me, but go ahead and grab him, before I do. Just trying to be a friendly competitor!!

(And play him, no matter what that stupid designation says!!)