Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 197
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,341
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Ahhh so IR must mean I....Really need to pick up Ben. Thanks for the advice. I'll file this one next to the guy who advised me to not to invest in that silly invention called Google.
    Yes......UR....U Really should play him!!


  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,942
    Itís looking like Iíll need CMC to match LJ

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,807
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Yes......UR....U Really should play him!!

    Big Ben probably would've been a better option.

    I tried to switch for Rivers but I found out about the snow 30 seconds too late. Oh well it's still looking like a nail biter.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,341
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Big Ben probably would've been a better option.

    I tried to switch for Rivers but I found out about the snow 30 seconds too late. Oh well it's still looking like a nail biter.
    Yes sir....the snow killed things in KC. But this is so close, and I am not expecting anything easy this time round.


  5. #185
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,807
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Yes sir....the snow killed things in KC. But this is so close, and I am not expecting anything easy this time round.

    At least that decision wasn't the deciding factor. *whew I guess*

    Congratulations and good luck in the final.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,687
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Itís looking like Iíll need CMC to match LJ
    Hey, that was a great game. I knew the only way I was going to beat you was if my team had its best game of the year, and I was just lucky as hell to have that happen. Any other week, you would've smoked me.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,341
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    At least that decision wasn't the deciding factor. *whew I guess*

    Congratulations and good luck in the final.
    Good job DS! And thanks!!




  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,942
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Hey, that was a great game. I knew the only way I was going to beat you was if my team had its best game of the year, and I was just lucky as hell to have that happen. Any other week, you would've smoked me.
    Good game, even if I had played Perriman and McLaurin over Diggs and Slayton (wasnít gonna take out Sutton for anything) I still wouldíve lost.

    Best of luck in the finals.

  9. #189
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,687
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Good game, even if I had played Perriman and McLaurin over Diggs and Slayton (wasnít gonna take out Sutton for anything) I still wouldíve lost.

    Best of luck in the finals.
    I actually thought you were gunna play McLaurin over Sutton, but I get it. For the record, I wasn't even trying to block you with Washington and Lewis. I was legit going to play them over Mixon if the starters didn't go.

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,341
    Good luck Spice!! Don't be too hard on me!


  11. #191
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,687
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Good luck Spice!! Don't be too hard on me!

    lol. You know what matchups you got this week, don't give me that crap.

    Good luck, man.

  12. #192
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    lol. You know what matchups you got this week, don't give me that crap.

    Good luck, man.
    Hey pal.....interested in a trade???



    (I know...too late!!)

  13. #193
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,687
    GG, Can. Watson, Zeke, and Chark was brutal. No way Watson has his second worst game against the Buccaneers. No way. You played the right guys, they just had bad games. I knew you were gunna light me up with Freeman and Mack, though.

  14. #194
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    GG, Can. Watson, Zeke, and Chark was brutal. No way Watson has his second worst game against the Buccaneers. No way. You played the right guys, they just had bad games. I knew you were gunna light me up with Freeman and Mack, though.
    Congratulations my friend!! Thx for the kind words, but you won fair and square, and deserve to be The Champ!

    Thx to all for making this is great football league!! Lets do it again!!




  15. #195
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,687
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Congratulations my friend!! Thx for the kind words, but you won fair and square, and deserve to be The Champ!

    Thx to all for making this is great football league!! Lets do it again!!



    I second that. This league has a lot of good managers, and it's really cool that you guys continue to compete all the way to the finish line. And thanks to Rod for coming out of retirement to run it back.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •