Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 143
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,943
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    I can draw names out of a hat/box. Set a specific day and time, show on the video that I'm drawing the names on the scheduled time and post it here.
    This process sounds great, but I trust you, and do not need evidence.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    7,701
    I'm with Spice, it doesn't matter how you pick the names or what day.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,405
    Ok, I will draw the names out of a box, announcing the day and time of the draft lottery, and post the video.



    I'm waiting for the 12th owner to join.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Carlsbad, NM
    Posts
    2,084
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Ok, I will draw the names out of a box, announcing the day and time of the draft lottery, and post the video.



    I'm waiting for the 12th owner to join.
    Cant wait for the draft already!!

    BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    1,174
    Iím excited to be in the league and I look forward to the competition! As for the comish drawing names for order, it looks good to me. I donít need a video of the drawing I trust that everyone is on the up and up!

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,943
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo56 View Post
    I’m excited to be in the league and I look forward to the competition! As for the comish drawing names for order, it looks good to me. I don’t need a video of the drawing I trust that everyone is on the up and up!
    Glad you joined us pal!

    Try not to beat me too harshly!!!

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,405
    Diesel51 has not joined yet, so I am going to wait until Monday before trying to recruit someone else.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,405
    Alright, diesel51 is in, so the league is full.

    01. JvDub95 [league champion]
    02. dipablo
    03. beastlyskronk
    04. broncos SB2010
    05. Spice 1
    06. johntbronco
    07. Houshmazode
    08. DevilSpawn
    09. CanDB
    10. Rod
    11. Ringo56
    12. diesel51

    I will travel tomorrow and spend the weekend out of state. When I come back on Monday, I will work on the draft lottery and build up some hype around here.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,943
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Alright, diesel51 is in, so the league is full.

    01. JvDub95 [league champion]
    02. dipablo
    03. beastlyskronk
    04. broncos SB2010
    05. Spice 1
    06. johntbronco
    07. Houshmazode
    08. DevilSpawn
    09. CanDB
    10. Rod
    11. Ringo56
    12. diesel51

    I will travel tomorrow and spend the weekend out of state. When I come back on Monday, I will work on the draft lottery and build up some hype around here.
    Yesssss! Nice work Rod! Good to see ya diesel!!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,693
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Alright, diesel51 is in, so the league is full.

    01. JvDub95 [league champion]
    02. dipablo
    03. beastlyskronk
    04. broncos SB2010
    05. Spice 1
    06. johntbronco
    07. Houshmazode
    08. DevilSpawn
    09. CanDB
    10. Rod
    11. Ringo56
    12. diesel51

    I will travel tomorrow and spend the weekend out of state. When I come back on Monday, I will work on the draft lottery and build up some hype around here.
    I might just have to make that my new fantasy team name "League Champion" just sounds so good!!!


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,943
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I might just have to make that my new fantasy team name "League Champion" just sounds so good!!!
    But will you be willing to change it to "Last Place - 2019"?






  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,693
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    But will you be willing to change it to "Last Place - 2019"?





    I'm a humble fella 😉


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    the gulf of mexico
    Posts
    15,498
    I donít care about the draft or the season at all, Iím just hyped to see Rod in a video everything else is gravy!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Posts
    19,405
    * DRAFT LOTTERY ALERT *

    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,943
    Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    * DRAFT LOTTERY ALERT *

    I am getting giddy!!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •