Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I think I'm going to go from hero to zero LOL are we going to draft by season standing or are we random drafting again??? Yes, I am already looking for next year LOL
    I'm a fan of the idea of drafting like the NFL based on inverse order of standings. Even if the owner changes, the new owner inherits the team and its draft order. That's what I would like to do to avoid this randomization. However, I think I'm a minority.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    I'm a fan of the idea of drafting like the NFL based on inverse order of standings. Even if the owner changes, the new owner inherits the team and its draft order. That's what I would like to do to avoid this randomization. However, I think I'm a minority.
    I agree, worst drafts 1st

Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

I got Michael Thomas on the block for a RB

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Still like random draft Rod, but whatever the majority goes for.

But hey....we've only played 2 games! If I'm losing early it's sometimes a blessing, because you can find some waiver studs and turn around your season. That and a trade or two, can work wonders!

I think our league is going to be fairly evenly balanced right til the end. For example, lots of close scores predicted for this week.

I would not doubt that an 0 and 2 team could win it all.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I think our league is going to be fairly evenly balanced right til the end. For example, lots of close scores predicted for this week.

I'm not trading for DJ Chark, Can. lol.

I am still in shock i pulled a win out with my rbless team........CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!

BCMB Div I - AB's Etsy Shop | BCMB FF Smackdown - Cold Feet

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    I'm not trading for DJ Chark, Can. lol.
    Cmon Spice….lets make some sort of deal!! How about 2 hot dogs for a cheese burger?

But what I should have done last week is trade you half my team for Ingram!!!!

Cmon Spice….lets make some sort of deal!! How about 2 hot dogs for a cheese burger?

But what I should have done last week is trade you half my team for Ingram!!!!

Hey Spice....just looked at your roster. I think there is a deal to be made!!!

Whew....Melvin Gordon you just gave my team a sliver of hope!

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    Whew....Melvin Gordon you just gave my team a sliver of hope!
    Hmmm.....I have Ekeler in my other league. What to do??? He's been amazing in a PPR league!

Hmmm.....I have Ekeler in my other league. What to do??? He's been amazing in a PPR league!
    In a ppr he will still do well because he will continue to catch passes. i wouldnt be worried

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    In a ppr he will still do well because he will continue to catch passes. i wouldnt be worried
    I was just writing about PPR vs Standard, and what vast differences in scoring.....not to mention, the other league has 6 points per TD pass for QBs. We are talking huge point variables!

I countered your offer Can, Chark doesn't do much for me but I wouldn't mind taking TY off your hands

Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I countered your offer Can, Chark doesn't do much for me but I wouldn't mind taking TY off your hands
    Hey pal, I saw it today, and pm'd you (via the league mailbox).

Take a look.

If we can't get together on this one, lets work on it. If not I will be looking for an RB for one of my many WRs. But I am waiting on you to see where this one goes.