AFC West 2019 offseason grades: Broncos' shrewd offseason helps close gap on Chargers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baphamet
    Family Trust Beer
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Telesco May be good but what does it matter if he doesn’t win a super bowl! We’re not playing for stats here.
    telesco has done a pretty good job but the players and coaches have to put it all together. what more can the man do? the coaching staff is solid (not great yet) and their player personnel is boarder line great IMO

telesco needs his team to go deep in the post season to really get recognition but you cannot deny the talent he has brought in.

Comment

• arapaho
      reserved for losing bet
      • Mar 2004

sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• arapaho
        reserved for losing bet
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        2019-2020 AFC West - Odds To Win

Chiefs -150
        Chargers +200
        Raiders +1000
        Broncos +1100

ODDS TO WIN 2019-20 AFC WEST (12/29/19)
        Team Odds
        Kansas City Chiefs 5/9
        Los Angeles Chargers 11/5
        Denver Broncos 15/1
        Oakland Raiders

Odds to Win the AFC West in 2019

Kansas City Chiefs -160
        Los Angeles Chargers +200
        Denver Broncos +1100
        Oakland Raiders

these are the odds and i remember arapaho posting stuff like this when it was his team that was favored so here ya go!

the broncos are closer to the raiders level than they are the chargers or the chiefs. but then again, the charges and chiefs actually have QB's that don't suck.
        come on liar I have not posted meaningless odds as smack
        sigpic

Comment

• arapaho
          reserved for losing bet
          • Mar 2004

oh and since were posting opinion articles, here's one for your reading enjoyment!

balanced = well rounded for all you no nothing donk fans out there!
          you forgot this part

This is NOT a power ranking. It's NOT a playoff prediction.
          weird tho how many in the top five have won a superbowl lately? none would be correct
          sigpic

Comment

• arapaho
            reserved for losing bet
            • Mar 2004

how many probowlers has elway drafted since von miller? very few of elways draft picks pans out and that has shown over time in the win/loss department. manning isn't here to make him look good anymore, that much was shown virtually over-night. the broncos wr's are nothing special, TE is an unknown rookie, no fly zone flew away to LA. flacco has been one of the worst QB's in the league over the last 5 years at least,

the chargers back up > joe flacco

elway is a buffoon, such an over-rated GM but then again ive been telling you this for years only for it to be proven time and time again.
            with so many probowlers surely they have won the west multiple times, went deep into the post multiple times, have at least one ring or an afc title at least

right...HOW COULD ANY GM LOAD A TEAM WITH SO MANY PROBOWLERS AND NOT HAVE SUCCESS??

unless the goal of every team is to win the coveted "MOSTEST PROBOWLERS EVER AWARD"

ill stick with our teams success over the chargers nothing but probowl accolades

PS flacco 38,245 passing yards, 212 TDs 1 Lombardy 1 SBMVP > career bench player
            Last edited by arapaho; 06-04-2019, 02:42 PM.
            sigpic

Comment

• Al Wilson 4 Mayor
              team preacher
              • Mar 2008

oh and since were posting opinion articles, here's one for your reading enjoyment!

balanced = well rounded for all you no nothing donk fans out there!
              “MVP discussion again”

This is the first I’ve heard this news! Was the first few times he was in this discussion in pee wee league?
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

• arapaho
                reserved for losing bet
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                “MVP discussion again”

This is the first I’ve heard this news! Was the first few times he was in this discussion in pee wee league?
                I think it was discussed in the " most injured team digest" or the "best 9-7 team ever standard" your off beat football mags
                sigpic

Comment

• Canmore
                  Do. Do not...No Try!
                  • May 2007

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                  I think it was discussed in the " most injured team digest" or the "best 9-7 team ever standard" your off beat football mags
                  2010 San Diego Chargers. The bestest team evah not to make the playoffs!!!!
                  sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

• DevilSpawn
                    versus you
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Canmore View Post
                    2010 San Diego Chargers. The bestest team evah not to make the playoffs!!!!
                    No Canmore that's our title. That year we were the first and STILL the only team to sweep the division and not make the playoffs.

Comment

• 58Miller
                      Football Immortal
                      • Jul 2013

yet look at his team now? one of the worst in the leauge. guess his "magic" is all gone then? magic.......or peyton manning, whatever you wanna call it.
                      Hahaha!!! You haven’t learned from from watching Elway yet? Elway still has some magic left.
                      You like to view the Broncos in a two year window, but Elway has been in charge for 8 seasons.
                      The Broncos have 2 losing seasons out of 8 (6-2)

Telesco has 2 in 5 seasons, and he has had Rivers all 5 years ( 3-2)
                      sigpic

Comment

• Sam_Z
                        Banned User
                        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                        Hahaha!!! You haven’t learned from from watching Elway yet? Elway still has some magic left.
                        You like to view the Broncos in a two year window, but Elway has been in charge for 8 seasons.
                        The Broncos have 2 losing seasons out of 8 (6-2)

Telesco has 2 in 5 seasons, and he has had Rivers all 5 years ( 3-2)
                        I was going to say something similar earlier but I did not want to put Philis in the same category as the Goat!

Comment

• 58Miller
                          Football Immortal
                          • Jul 2013

I was going to say something similar earlier but I did not want to put Philis in the same category as the Goat!
                          It’s ok, baphs already does. He’s Bernie loser 2.0
                          sigpic

Comment

• baphamet
                            Family Trust Beer
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                            “MVP discussion again”

The Los Angeles Chargers QB should be No. 1 in your hearts and on your MVP ballots in 2018. It’s officially Philip Rivers’ turn.

Chris Wesseling ranks his top 10 candidate for the NFL MVP award -- and zeroes in on the yawning chasm between Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes and the rest of his peers.

While a lack of playoff success diminishes his reputation among media and fans, Rivers has the respect of players and coaches around the NFL. In the midst of a career year and with the Chargers poised to play deep into January, the veteran QB is on the verge of getting the kind of recognition he’s already earned.

i take it you only watch bronco games and only pay attention to bronco related news articles? he was in the MVP race most of last year.

Comment

• baphamet
                              Family Trust Beer
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                              It’s ok, baphs already does. He’s Bernie loser 2.0
                              the fact you make that argument shows your ignorance, ive already squashed that dumb comparison many times before.

bernie kosar has a career sub .500 record, rivers is 118-90 over his career. which is better than some HOF'ers. his numbers also dwarf kosar's in every statistical category. the only thing similar is the unorthodox throwing motion, that's it.

Comment

• baphamet
                                Family Trust Beer
                                • Nov 2006

were you? let me ask you if any other GM has had his team more beat up over that span. I told you all how talented this team was in 2015 and 2016 but they were plagued by injuries so it didn't seem like they were a good squad and their record showed that. but virtually over-night they are now all of a sudden one of the more talented teams? did telesco sign most of their players over-night? or could it be that they have been relatively healthy?

Comment

Working...
                                X