Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Incognito

Incognito

BaWahahahaha From Burfict to Incognito.....Bawahahahhaa

The raiders are a powder keg waiting to blow... add brown and burden to that mix too....
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

These moves must have a lot to do with image and marketing.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    These moves must have a lot to do with image and marketing.
    Hahahahaha ďweíre going Cheap and DirtyĒ!

That mustíve been Grudens vision when he traded away such talented production in Cooper and Mack.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-29-2019 at 11:16 AM.

As we close out Mental Health Awareness Month, I'm more worried that he'll have a setback if the support system isn't around him. After all, the last time we went to the Super Bowl, our starting center had a mental relapse and it all went down hill from there. But my fears for him go beyond football.

This move would've been perfect for the long gone Al Davis Raiders of the 70s and 80s. Today, I'm 50/50 with this move.

The racist past bothers me but I don't think he's a KKK racist. He's a mentally unstable man who has no boundaries when trying to get under someone's skin. Doesn't make it any better.

His behavior has been consistently atrocious since high school. Probably middle school. But on the field, he was a pro bowler for 3 years in a row before he decided to retire. Add that on top of the team friendly contract, he's a no risk high reward if it pans out. He keeps getting chances because he has major talent. But this is probably his last chance since he's 36.

My biggest worry is this is the move that will make the Raiders the favorite for Hard Knocks.

Just when I was getting used to us NOT being the most penalized team in the NFL. But with that said, I'm looking forward to some real fist fights with you chumps again!!

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    with that said, I'm looking forward to some real fist fights with you chumps again!!
    Lets get our first fight going.

Who you got in an in field battle/haymakers, Derek Wolfe Or Richie Incognitive?

Unless 320lbs of incognitive suddenly morphs into Butter Bean, Iím taking 300lbs Derek Wolfe.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-29-2019 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Lets get our first fight going.

Who you got in an in field battle/haymakers, Derek Wolfe Or Richie Incognitive?

Unless 320lbs of incognitive suddenly morphs into Butter Bean, Iím taking 300lbs Derek Wolfe.
    Iím going with Wolfe, and not because heís a bronco. His good buddy is Donald Cerrone ( also a bronco fan) and he trains with Cerrone mostly HIIT workouts but Iíve seen him hit mitts etc.
    "Last team to stop the Pats in the AFC reside's in Denver, alomg with the last active AFC Qb

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Iím going with Wolfe, and not because heís a bronco. His good buddy is Donald Cerrone ( also a bronco fan) and he trains with Cerrone mostly HIIT workouts but Iíve seen him hit mitts etc.
    Cerrone is no joke. He's also an adrenaline junkie. I'm surprised Wolf is allowed to hang out with some one like that...{ risk of injury } Love me some MMA....just not as much as Denver Bronco Football !!

I thought youíd guys would appreciate this. Derek Wolfe, Von Miller, Bradley Chubb, and Shamarko Thomas all hanging out at the MMA gym.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Cerrone is no joke. He's also an adrenaline junkie. I'm surprised Wolf is allowed to hang out with some one like that...{ risk of injury } Love me some MMA....just not as much as Denver Bronco Football !!
    Cowboy has a big fight next Saturday.

I’m going with Wolfe, and not because he’s a bronco.
    Oh stop lying.

I’m going with Wolfe, and not just because he’s a bronco.

Might as well get this thing started NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Cowboy has a big fight next Saturday.
    Cowboy has had a nice resurgence as of late....fighting for his daughter.....BUT , this match-up....he's going against an unorthodox, unpredictable, #2 contender, that if Ferguson is completely healthy, and does not have any ring rust....or should I say octagon rust....I dare say, Donald might be stopped by knockout in the 2nd round.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Cowboy has had a nice resurgence as of late....fighting for his daughter.....BUT , this match-up....he's going against an unorthodox, unpredictable, #2 contender, that if Ferguson is completely healthy, and does not have any ring rust....or should I say octagon rust....I dare say, Donald might be stopped by knockout in the 2nd round.
    That was my thinking before the Iaquinta fight. I expected Al to finish Cowboy. However Cowboy is a different dude since he became a father. Honestly, I donít know what to expect with this fight. IMO it could a number of directions.

https://youtube/1-6Dt-0lloM
    Denver’s defense will be pretty good again this season coached by Vic Fangio with 3 of the top 10 CBs in football however I’m sure we will see this type of nasty on the Denver side

Of course with AB and Burfict, they’ll most likely be fighting each other than fighting the broncos.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-03-2019 at 10:42 PM.