Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I think it was discussed in the " most injured team digest" or the "best 9-7 team ever standard" your off beat football mags
    so you're saying the injuries had nothing ton do with it in 2016 and the chargers became talented out of nowhere?

the fact that they were instantly in 2017 considered one of the more talented teams when they were able to stay relatively healthy finally proves my point. the broncos haven't had that issue and you always want to try to pretend they have but not even close.

come on liar I have not posted meaningless odds as smack
    just meaningless news articles? then you dismiss the ones you don't like

We lucky for Us rivers MVP talk usually dies down by mid season

I guess they donít give MVPs for a lot of garbage time stats

We lucky for Us rivers MVP talk usually dies down by mid season

I guess they don’t give MVPs for a lot of garbage time stats
    then mvp talk was going into December and when you dominate with good stats and win 12 games mvp talk will happen. as far as garbage time stats......click this link and realize how foolish you are.

http://www.nfl.com/player/philiprive...tuationalstats

now explain to me how all of or even most of his stats were made in garbage time based on the factual data, i'll wait.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    then mvp talk was going into December and when you dominate with good stats and win 12 games mvp talk will happen. as far as garbage time stats......click this link and realize how foolish you are.

http://www.nfl.com/player/philiprive...tuationalstats

now explain to me how all of or even most of his stats were made in garbage time based on the factual data, i'll wait.
    because not only is rivers a playoff choker...he is a garbage time stats king, always has been

there's a reason his play is just "in the discussion" as MVP worthy but he never gets close to getting one...he isn't MVP worthy

the fact you make that argument shows your ignorance, ive already squashed that dumb comparison many times before.

bernie kosar has a career sub .500 record, rivers is 118-90 over his career. which is better than some HOF'ers. his numbers also dwarf kosar's in every statistical category. the only thing similar is the unorthodox throwing motion, that's it.
    I know your big on stats being a Chargers fan and all. The broncos had the greatest offensive stats in a season all time at Qb but Iíd take the 2015 Super Bowl team over that one any-day.
    Stats are cute, but Championships are what matter and what will be remembered.
    As the game continues to favor the offense and get softer Rivers numbers wonít be impressive without a title. Example: Mahomes throws 50 tds first year as a starter.

were you? let me ask you if any other GM has had his team more beat up over that span. I told you all how talented this team was in 2015 and 2016 but they were plagued by injuries so it didn't seem like they were a good squad and their record showed that. but virtually over-night they are now all of a sudden one of the more talented teams? did telesco sign most of their players over-night? or could it be that they have been relatively healthy?
    Injuries are part of football. Had those teams been healthy they still would win nothing like your team always has done.
    Stop crying!!
    You think Elway sucks so Telesco must really be garbage.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 06-05-2019 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Injuries are part of football. Had those teams been healthy they still would win nothing like your team always has done.
    Stop crying!!
    heres the starters that were on IR in 2016

Allen
    flowers 6 games
    mebane 6 games
    teo
    verrett

and safety valve Woodhead...an crumbled

in 2013 the broncos starters lost
    clady
    koppen
    von
    R moore
    vickerson
    and CHJ

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    No Canmore that's our title. That year we were the first and STILL the only team to sweep the division and not make the playoffs.
    2010 Chargers Ranked first offense and defense. Only team evah to do that and miss the playoffs. Usual result a Super Bowl victory.

2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

heres the starters that were on IR in 2016

Allen
    flowers 6 games
    mebane 6 games
    teo
    verrett

and safety valve Woodhead...an crumbled

in 2013 the broncos starters lost
    clady
    koppen
    von
    R moore
    vickerson
    and CHJ
    ive already beat you down in this argument before. the chargers lost at least one guy for the season every week for the first 11 weeks of the season.

the chargers were literally signing guys off the street to play significant roles at RB, they lost their top 3 RB's and lost two more. they were down to their 4th and 5th string WR. lost their starting SS, both starting CB's, their starting MLB as well as the guy behind him. their starting NT as well as a couple depth guys on the DL. literally running backs group, wide receivers, LB'ers, secondary, DL.....all decimated with in juries.

both sides of the ball were decimated unlike any other team and you want to compare that to just the broncos defense that had a few injuries in 2013? when it was your healthy offense that carried them all year anyways???? you lost clady but your entire offense was intact....ya know? the best offense of all time? ring a bell????? miss me with that weak ass argument, boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Canmore View Post
    2010 Chargers Ranked first offense and defense. Only team evah to do that and miss the playoffs. Usual result a Super Bowl victory.
    why do you think that is? ill give you a hint, it led to them having the best offense and defensive stat. still to this day haven't seen anything like it.

Stop crying!!
    show me a team that has been more decimated with injuries over a 3 year span like the chargers were between 2014-2016. go back as far as you like. my point has been proven, the very next year the chargers were relatively healthy and considered one of the more talented teams over-night. if i believed you and arapaho and that they just sucked, i would be a no nothing ignorant football fan too!

everyone outside of this forum was talking about the unprecedented injury bug the chargers had to endure over that span but you homers want to believe they just lacked talent and sucked

obviously you were both dead ass wrong again.-

ive already beat you down in this argument before. the chargers lost at least one guy for the season every week for the first 11 weeks of the season.

the chargers were literally signing guys off the street to play significant roles at RB, they lost their top 3 RB's and lost two more. they were down to their 4th and 5th string WR. lost their starting SS, both starting CB's, their starting MLB as well as the guy behind him. their starting NT as well as a couple depth guys on the DL. literally running backs group, wide receivers, LB'ers, secondary, DL.....all decimated with in juries.

both sides of the ball were decimated unlike any other team and you want to compare that to just the broncos defense that had a few injuries in 2013? when it was your healthy offense that carried them all year anyways???? you lost clady but your entire offense was intact....ya know? the best offense of all time? ring a bell????? miss me with that weak ass argument, boy.
    And I listed all the players that were starters on the team

Your accounting for Rookies or nobody players who got injured and put on IR, players who would never see the field even if healthy
    Or played a limited limited role and outbof football

But hey itís your excuse so Iíll leave you to it

show me a team that has been more decimated with injuries over a 3 year span like the chargers were between 2014-2016. go back as far as you like. my point has been proven, the very next year the chargers were relatively healthy and considered one of the more talented teams over-night. if i believed you and arapaho and that they just sucked, i would be a no nothing ignorant football fan too!

everyone outside of this forum was talking about the unprecedented injury bug the chargers had to endure over that span but you homers want to believe they just lacked talent and sucked

obviously you were both dead ass wrong again.-
    Attention!!!!!! Attention!!!! We have a victim here!!!!!
    Iím sorry your team has had so many injuries Baphs, how many Superbowls do you feel that your team has been cheated by the injury bug?
    Maybe you can get a trophy that says Almost Superbowls.

Attention!!!!!! Attention!!!! We have a victim here!!!!!
    Iím sorry your team has had so many injuries Baphs, how many Superbowls do you feel that your team has been cheated by the injury bug?
    Maybe you can get a trophy that says Almost Superbowls.
    Victim? Says the guy who calls me a bronco fan terrorist lol