Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 89
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Attention!!!!!! Attention!!!! We have a victim here!!!!!
    I’m sorry your team has had so many injuries Baphs, how many Superbowls do you feel that your team has been cheated by the injury bug?
    Maybe you can get a trophy that says Almost Superbowls.


    there we go

    2016 -2017 NFL ALMOST SUPERBOWL CHAMPS

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,056
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    And I listed all the players that were starters on the team

    Your accounting for Rookies or nobody players who got injured and put on IR, players who would never see the field even if healthy
    Or played a limited limited role and outbof football


    But hey itís your excuse so Iíll leave you to it
    I pointed out to you exactly what they lost and you are just listing players you thought were good. You cannot name me a more decimated team over a 3 year span and if you can, prove me wrong.

    Guys off the street or practice squad players were starting games at multiple positions on offense and defense but you want to ignore it and pretend the chargers were just a bad football team.

    The fact they were considered a talented squad the very next season when they were relatively healthy proves you are wrong.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I pointed out to you exactly what they lost and you are just listing players you thought were good. You cannot name me a more decimated team over a 3 year span and if you can, prove me wrong.

    Guys off the street or practice squad players were starting games at multiple positions on offense and defense but you want to ignore it and pretend the chargers were just a bad football team.

    The fact they were considered a talented squad the very next season when they were relatively healthy proves you are wrong.
    in 2008 you swore up and down backup and bench players are no loss when it came to the broncos including 7 consecutive rbs

    you said only starters matter, because bench players can be replaced

    I listed your starters on IR...I listed our starters on IR
    the rest you keep whining about were roll players, or bench players and camp fodder injured in camp

    teams get injuries...you are not the first team to lose a handful of starters...most teams adapt and overcome...apparently the bolts cower in the corner boohooing about the unfairness of injuries

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Victim? Says the guy who calls me a bronco fan terrorist lol
    Your playing the victim and it suits you well, injuries are all you got cause how else are you going to explain the Charger tract record?

    Speaking of injuries, donít remember you cutting the broncos any slack last year after we won 3 in row to get to 6-6 but lost our best DB in Chris Harris, our best receiver in emmanuel, our best two o linemen in Paradis and Leary
    Our 1st and second string tight endís.

    Baphs response ďOnly the Chargers are affected by injuries.Ē

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346


    LA?
    LA is the best to never make the playoffs, in fact nobody misses the playoffs like the do.

    KC?
    Kc unlike LA actually makes the playoffs however nobody exits the playoffs like they do!

    Oakland?
    Normally Iíd say they are thee dirtiest team of all time however I believe that the perverted Robert Krack and his cell phone hating cheating pansies have now taken that title away from the lowly raiders.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-06-2019 at 08:42 PM.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    North Bend, Oregon
    Posts
    3,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post


    LA?
    LA is the best to never make the playoffs, in fact nobody misses the playoffs like the do.

    KC?
    Kc unlike LA actually makes the playoffs however nobody exits the playoffs like they do!

    Oakland?
    Normally I’d say they are thee dirtiest team of all time however I believe that the perverted Robert Krack and his cell phone hating cheating pansies have now taken that title away from the lowly raiders.
    Sorry Oakland.


    2015, 2016, 2018, 2019 Adopted Bronco: Chris Harris Jr.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Your playing the victim and it suits you well, injuries are all you got cause how else are you going to explain the Charger tract record?

    Speaking of injuries, don’t remember you cutting the broncos any slack last year after we won 3 in row to get to 6-6 but lost our best DB in Chris Harris, our best receiver in emmanuel, our best two o linemen in Paradis and Leary
    Our 1st and second string tight end’s.

    Baphs response “Only the Chargers are affected by injuries.”

    we can play baps game...we had 18 players on IR !!!!
    including starters
    Sanders
    lindsey
    CHJ
    leary
    paradis
    Garcia
    Heuerman
    Butt


    as well as games missed by key players
    Shaq
    R Freeman
    B Marshall
    D stewart
    J veldheer
    D Thomas


    and we didn't use it as an excuse

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    we can play baps game...we had 18 players on IR !!!!
    including starters
    Sanders
    lindsey
    CHJ
    leary
    paradis
    Garcia
    Heuerman
    Butt


    as well as games missed by key players
    Shaq
    R Freeman
    B Marshall
    D stewart
    J veldheer
    D Thomas


    and we didn't use it as an excuse
    Hopefully we wonít have to this season though.
    I hate seeing players go to IR.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,508
    Melvyn Ingram has guaranteed the Chargers to win the SB lol

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Melvyn Ingram has guaranteed the Chargers to win the SB lol
    Ingram is reaching with those T-Rex 🦖 arms!!

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Ingram is reaching with those T-Rex 🦖 arms!!
    He made the prediction and then he woke up

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    957
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    2019-2020 AFC West - Odds To Win

    Chiefs -150
    Chargers +200
    Raiders +1000
    Broncos +1100

    ODDS TO WIN 2019-20 AFC WEST (12/29/19)
    Team Odds
    Kansas City Chiefs 5/9
    Los Angeles Chargers 11/5
    Denver Broncos 15/1
    Oakland Raiders

    Odds to Win the AFC West in 2019

    Kansas City Chiefs -160
    Los Angeles Chargers +200
    Denver Broncos +1100
    Oakland Raiders

    these are the odds and i remember arapaho posting stuff like this when it was his team that was favored so here ya go!

    the broncos are closer to the raiders level than they are the chargers or the chiefs. but then again, the charges and chiefs actually have QB's that don't suck.

    As usual, it didn't take very long for the worst and most phony fortune teller to raise his twisted thinking head!

    Odds are proven to be grossly fallible all the time.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    As usual, it didn't take very long for the worst and most phony fortune teller to raise his twisted thinking head!

    Odds are proven to be grossly fallible all the time.
    This is the outcome of a poll taken on a sports IG account.
    MVP: Andrew Luck
    OPOY: Philip Lindsay
    DPOY: Bradley Chubb
    CPOY: Carson Wentz
    OROY: Dwayne Haskins
    DROY: Josh Allen
    COY: Frank Reich
    Funny I donít see any Charg_turds (you know that stable of greatness) on that list.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 06-21-2019 at 10:01 AM.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Ingram is reaching with those T-Rex �� arms!!
    just like the time his tiny arms were flailing as manning gracefully deployed is 18 inch vert and sailed over barney

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    https://chiefswire.usatoday.com/2019...fc-west-title/

    Theyíll hail the Chargersí offseason acquisitions as superior. Theyíll call Philip Rivers an ageless wonder. Yet thereís one team in the AFC West that improved in an area that never gets enough credit: coaching.

    If you look at the lack of success other teams have had in the AFC West over the last several seasons, the biggest downfall has been coaching. Itís hard to coach against the Chiefsí Andy Reid, who ranks in the top 10 in NFL history in all-time wins for a reason. Coaching will be the biggest reason why a team in the AFC West threatens the Chiefs title in 2019, and that team isnít the Chargers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •