Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kermit will be ordinary without Hill

KC and Kermit will come back down to earth without cheatcode a.k.a Hill. Donít know how many of you played Madden on Nintendo back in the day but there were at least three plays where I was unstoppable. PR, KR, punt and field goal blocks for TDS. Worked like a charm every time. Itís hard to stop Hill once he has the ball in his hands and hence the reference to cheat code. You know? Like Steph Curry. In my opinion, KCs offense will be ordinary without him.

He'll be above average, but he won't be as good as he was last year. The Chiefs as a whole will take a big step back in 2019 without Hill and Hunt.

Chiefs fans are in denial, but I dunno...I think that explosive offense will be decisively less so this year.

Rofl, dunno if he looks like home but he definitely sounds like him.

Tyreek Hill is fast, but amazingly his timed pro day 40 (4.28, 4.29, 4.25) would not be fastest compared to those who participated in the combine.
    (Kicked off OK St. team due to domestic violence charge.)

John Ross, WR, Washington 4.22 seconds
    Chris Johnson, RB, East Carolina 4.24 seconds
    Tyreek Hill would fall 3rd or 12th depending on his 40- used.

I think '19 R2P24 Mercole Hardman (4.33u) is going to get plenty of opportunities to replicate Hill's production.

As a Broncos fan, I hope Hardman fails and Denver trades for John Ross and Chris Johnson and wild success ensues.

I get it but being fast doesnít guarantee Hillís success. The guy is flat out electric. Iím hoping the other speedster they drafted doesnít have hills instincts.

Quote Originally Posted by elway7777 View Post
    I get it but being fast doesn’t guarantee Hill’s success. The guy is flat out electric. I’m hoping the other speedster they drafted doesn’t have hills instincts.
    Agreed, but don't tell Al Davis.
    I just always assumed he was the fastest (40) currently playing in the NFL.
    Research proved otherwise.

Since Hill's legal case has been dropped it is now in the leagues hands. He may still face a lengthy suspension or be placed on the exempt list.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    He'll be above average, but he won't be as good as he was last year. The Chiefs as a whole will take a big step back in 2019 without Hill and Hunt.

Chiefs fans are in denial, but I dunno...I think that explosive offense will be decisively less so this year.
    How do you know Hill will get suspended? Last I heard was that the police closed the matter. In actuality, it sounds like the cops did not want the Chiefs to be hurt by going after Hill. They are desperate to win a SB. Goodell could suspend him for a whole year, but could suspend him for less than that.

As far as Mahomes, he'll still be darn good. He still has Kelce and this Hardiman kid looks pretty good. His stats may not be what they were last year, but I think KC will have a really good offense.

We do know the Chiefs will lead the league in women/child abusers.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 06-09-2019 at 02:11 PM.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none)

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    How do you know Hill will get suspended? Last I heard was that the police closed the matter. In actuality, it sounds like the cops did not want the Chiefs to be hurt by going after Hill. They are desperate to win a SB. Goodell could suspend him for a whole year, but could suspend him for less than that.

As far as Mahomes, he'll still be darn good. He still has Kelce and this Hardiman kid looks pretty good. His stats may not be what they were last year, but I think KC will have a really good offense.

Based on Goodell's past history Hill still could face a lengthy suspension, or he could end up on the exempt list. To date I don't think Hill has even been allowed back to any KC off season workouts or mini-camps.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post

i still want Hill out of the nfl. i will never get behind abusive people.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Pretending that Patrick Maholmes is anything but extraordinary is denial. He's going to light this division up for a long time. Buckle up, Broncos fans... your fandom will be tested over the next 15-20 years unless we pick up a HoF QB ourselves to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    Pretending that Patrick Maholmes is anything but extraordinary is denial. He's going to light this division up for a long time. Buckle up, Broncos fans... your fandom will be tested over the next 15-20 years unless we pick up a HoF QB ourselves to compete.
    Those are my sentiments as well. When I was watching him last year I was thinking he is going to be a problem for a long time. Heís already a top 5 quarterback, and should be in the discussion for mvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    check check { Lock }

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    check check { Lock }
    Haha thatís one thing that puzzles me when papapwn goes on his Flacco rants in GD. Itís like dude if Flacco lays an egg (which I donít think he does) we still have a very talented Drew Lock!

If Drew has half the physical talent that Cutler did, weíll be a very happy group of ppl in here!