Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Von potentially getting traded

Graziano from ESPN is saying if Elway is blown away by an offer for Miller, heíd take a good look at it. Considering Ramsey just got dealt for 2 1st rounders itís not out of the realm of possibility that someone looking for an elite pass rusher could offer something similar. Heís still elite, has a friendly contract for someone of his caliber and heís only 30. I personally donít know how Iíd feel about this seeing how we let Shaq go and thereís uncertainty with how Chubb will rebound. Thoughts?

Can't see it now that The Broncos are in the race again.....yes, even with just 2 victories.

Not to cast darkness on the subject, but if the team faltered again, maybe a super deal could happen. Super as in, super for us.

Elway just came out and said he's not trading Von a day or two ago. /thread.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Did Elway actually say he would look at a trade offer of is Graziano just stirring the pot in hopes of getting Von rattled?

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...-auction-block
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 10-15-2019 at 05:31 PM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    sounds pretty definitive to me then.

The Jags were saying the same thing about Ramsey too......

I think heís just speculating. But those guys tend to know what the rumblings are behind the scenes.

some one would have to offer multiple firsts, then could be talked down to a first.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyChris79 View Post
    Graziano from ESPN is saying if Elway is blown away by an offer for Miller, heíd take a good look at it. Considering Ramsey just got dealt for 2 1st rounders itís not out of the realm of possibility that someone looking for an elite pass rusher could offer something similar. Heís still elite, has a friendly contract for someone of his caliber and heís only 30. I personally donít know how Iíd feel about this seeing how we let Shaq go and thereís uncertainty with how Chubb will rebound. Thoughts?
    Von is no longer elite. Over the last eight games Von has 2.5 sacks. Thatís 2.5 sacks in half a season. Von disappears for stretches of games and rarely wins one on one. When he turns it on he can play at a high level however, but that doesnít happen often. Hopefully heíll have a big game Thursday night to boost his trade value.

The Jags were saying the same thing about Ramsey too......
    Less than two weeks ago as well

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j...de-cornerback/

Everyone has a price

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Von is no longer elite. Over the last eight games Von has 2.5 sacks. Thatís 2.5 sacks in half a season. Von disappears for stretches of games and rarely wins one on one. When he turns it on he can play at a high level however, but that doesnít happen often. Hopefully heíll have a big game Thursday night to boost his trade value.
    I still think heís elite. Yes he has some bad games, but so does everyone else. If he rarely won one on ones, teams wouldnít be double teaming him on the overwhelming majority of pass plays.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    Less than two weeks ago as well

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/j...de-cornerback/

Everyone has a price
    Precisely.....

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Von is dropping into coverage way to much

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

We would forever regret trading Von Miller. That's all I'm going to say about it.

I still think heís elite. Yes he has some bad games, but so does everyone else. If he rarely won one on ones, teams wouldnít be double teaming him on the overwhelming majority of pass plays.
    Myth. Even when using the Next Gen stats itís not even close to the majority of pass plays. This is a long running myth and excuse for Von not playing consistently at a high level. Maybe a change of scenery would give him a spark. He doesnít come close to earning the pay, not is he the best player on the team.