Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 216
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,171
    EM what is the deadline to select a keeper? Just realized I am not visiting the forums as much as I thought I would be around this time of year. I better take note of any deadlines.

    Not sure what work a keeper requires on NFL.com but would like to be able to do it after the 3rd preseason week (4th if we count the HoF game) just in case of a injury.

    Btw I suggest a draft time the same I always do...sometime after the 3rd preseason week (4th week for Broncos). Prefer weekends or after 6 PM Pacific time. Should be able to make any day of the week work assuming it falls on weekends or weekday after 6 PM Pacific time.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,288
    Is there another FF group for those of us, tardy for the party?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    EM what is the deadline to select a keeper? Just realized I am not visiting the forums as much as I thought I would be around this time of year. I better take note of any deadlines.

    Not sure what work a keeper requires on NFL.com but would like to be able to do it after the 3rd preseason week (4th if we count the HoF game) just in case of a injury.

    Btw I suggest a draft time the same I always do...sometime after the 3rd preseason week (4th week for Broncos). Prefer weekends or after 6 PM Pacific time. Should be able to make any day of the week work assuming it falls on weekends or weekday after 6 PM Pacific time.
    I'm pretty sure you can pick your guy at any point prior to the draft. I selected mine already, as did a few others


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,358
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Is there another FF group for those of us, tardy for the party?
    https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...it-list-thread

    This is the wait list thread to get on to any of the divisions if they have posters who don't show up or need spots filled

    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,169
    Sorry been FF absent... I think picking your keep goes up to the draft day..


    Any rules or changes anyone wants to discuss?

    Ill edit settings to reflect the keeper
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,693
    I think it is getting close to start talking about draft time and day??? I'm going to throw out August 24th or 25th in the late afternoon or evening hours......would work well for me.


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,169
    I know right now that’s good for me...

    And I have a spot to get filled too...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    13,171
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    I think it is getting close to start talking about draft time and day??? I'm going to throw out August 24th or 25th in the late afternoon or evening hours......would work well for me.
    The last games of week 4 of 5 of the preseason are on those two days.The Steelers and Titans play that week on Aug 25. That week will be the time when starters play the most and have a chance to get injured.

    I would suggest next weekend during week 5 of 5 of the preseason.

    I can make any time work on Sat or Sun. Need it to be after 7 PM Mountain on Mon thru Fri.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    The last games of week 4 of 5 of the preseason are on those two days.The Steelers and Titans play that week on Aug 25. That week will be the time when starters play the most and have a chance to get injured.

    I would suggest next weekend during week 5 of 5 of the preseason.

    I can make any time work on Sat or Sun. Need it to be after 7 PM Mountain on Mon thru Fri.
    Friday or Saturday labor day weekend would be ok for me. I can't Sunday or Monday......I'm not afraid to just preset my draft board too if it's a time I can't make


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    7,404
    Whatever you guys want to do for draft date and time, I will find a way.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,169
    I am very flexible the last two weeks of August and into the first few of sept..so I’ll leave it to everyone..

    And I need to add a manager or two...

    Can we do a roll call?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    5,693
    I'm here and ready!!


    Andy Jano 2017 adopted Bronco

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    14,358
    I'm here.

    I'm good for any time during labor day weekend. The weekend of the 24th and 25th my son has a couple of soccer games a couple of hours away so I won't be around than.

    Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Ned Head
    Posts
    2,671
    I should be able to make almost anytime work as long as it is in the evening.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    269
    I should be able to make any night work except for Wed Sept 4th

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •