Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    In case i don't see it since i'm usually in smack, my vote is to have the draft on Sunday September 1st at any time. I vote to keep the league the same as it was last year but I would vote to have the draft order announced sooner if anyone else is interested in that.

other than that.....I cant wait until draft day!

I also vote we keep the league the same as last year. I should be able to make any date work.

2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
    2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
    BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

Literally the only date that doesn't work for me is Sunday the 1st. Any other is good.

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco -- Philip Lindsay -- The Tasmanian Devil
    Let's Go Broncos, Pirates, Penguins, Penn State & Tony Stewart!
    US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

The nights of the 24th and 25th are the only 2 days the whole month I won't be able to draft.

I changed my team name. Just a heads up. The Dude's Hammer

We'll figure out the draft date and time soon, appreciate the input.

@ Elway421, thanks for the heads up! How was the hall of fame game? Would have been fun one to be at! When I have everyone checked in, I'll update i'll have the first post of the thread updated with updated team names.

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    We'll figure out the draft date and time soon, appreciate the input.

@ Elway421, thanks for the heads up! How was the hall of fame game? Would have been fun one to be at! When I have everyone checked in, I'll update i'll have the first post of the thread updated with updated team names.
    We had a blast! Great place to watch a game. The stadium is so small there isn't really bad seat in the house. The kids had a great time, my 9 year old is a Falcons fan, and my 7 year old is a Broncos fan. The 7 year old got Miles the Mascot to autograph his hat lol. He was like dad, don't you want him to sign your Von Miller Jersey? I was like, ummmm, no lol.

I got to see Champ. Elway was on the sideline like he was coaching. But, there were so many legends there, kind of surreal. And, the place was really a sea of orange. But what else is new? I mean, every teams fans represented but I thought there were more Bronco fans than any other. Great experience! I'll post some pictures in the locker room at some point.

How about you? How was the the vacation?

We are good to go with everyone checked in! Peanut has updated the first post to reflect current user's and team names, if you all want to know who you're playing to give a hard time or congrats. If there are any other team name changes, let me know.

Just got to figure out draft date/time and wether there is going to be PPR... I'm ok randomizing the draft early if you all want to know a head of time where you fall. May help you determine your picks... if that's good with you all. Haven't heard much on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    We had a blast! Great place to watch a game. The stadium is so small there isn't really bad seat in the house. The kids had a great time, my 9 year old is a Falcons fan, and my 7 year old is a Broncos fan. The 7 year old got Miles the Mascot to autograph his hat lol. He was like dad, don't you want him to sign your Von Miller Jersey? I was like, ummmm, no lol.

I got to see Champ. Elway was on the sideline like he was coaching. But, there were so many legends there, kind of surreal. And, the place was really a sea of orange. But what else is new? I mean, every teams fans represented but I thought there were more Bronco fans than any other. Great experience! I'll post some pictures in the locker room at some point.

How about you? How was the the vacation?
    That so awesome! at the idea of mascot signing a #58 jersey. That's always fun having family members who are fans of different teams. Those are the funnest games to attend together I think. Awesome, can't wait to see your pictures! When I watched the game, loved the amount of legends there - glad you got to take your family!

Vacation was good! Only time I've seen so much wild life was in a national park... so was kinda cool - saw a bear run across the road right outside of town... not use to that... thought it was cool, since I was in a vehicle and not walking. Saw 3 moose not far from where we were camping, so that was cool too. It was a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    That so awesome! at the idea of mascot signing a #58 jersey. That's always fun having family members who are fans of different teams. Those are the funnest games to attend together I think. Awesome, can't wait to see your pictures! When I watched the game, loved the amount of legends there - glad you got to take your family!

Vacation was good! Only time I've seen so much wild life was in a national park... so was kinda cool - saw a bear run across the road right outside of town... not use to that... thought it was cool, since I was in a vehicle and not walking. Saw 3 moose not far from where we were camping, so that was cool too. It was a good time.
    That's awesome! I've never seen a bear in the wild, not that I'm wanting to lol. Got to be a whole different vibe seeing wild life like that out in the wild & up close. Glad you had a good time!
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

So I've PM'd those that didn't respond in this thread and have received replies from all of you at this time.

We voted on PPR - 7 for - 4 against - and 1 that replied, but didn't vote either way on PPR... So, we're adding PPR for either one point or 1/2 point. We'll go ahead and do 1 more vote, since had a request for 1/2 a point. Which amount do you all prefer?

I vote for 1 pt.

As for draft date and time, kinda all over the place. So I can make it work for as many people as possible, How many of you would be good with Monday Sept, 2 at 730 EDT? I set the time for that in the meantime, so I don't lose it - if we need to change it we can. It's not set in stone ... if we need to do a different date at time. I know some needed in the evening and some couldn't do Sunday.

If no one rejects the idea, haven't had any feedback against it. I'll randomize the draft in advance, maybe the day before and post the order here. If there are some that would prefer to wait til draft time to learn position please let me know.

Draft time works for me. I vote for 1 pt. PPR.

Draft time is OK with me; I vote ~1 pt

I should be able to make that but Iím still waiting to see what time one of my money leagues is drafting as I canít miss that one.

I vote for 1 full point ppr

draft date is fine & i say 1 point