Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I always seem to have my best games against you.... that's when my team steps up

Danzler88, this may decide which one of us gets in the playoffs. i'm probably screwed but if i was going to put my season on one guy on my team to come through for me, it would be Jackson.

good luck tonight!

Good luck to you too. If anyone can do it, it's Jackson. Hopefully Kupp can get going again and score enough to hold him off. It's going to be close.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Danzler88, this may decide which one of us gets in the playoffs. i'm probably screwed but if i was going to put my season on one guy on my team to come through for me, it would be Jackson.

good luck tonight!
    Umm, well, that didn't go my way at all. Lol Congrats. With Lamar you have a shot to win'em all the rest of the way.

Well Iím not sure how but Iím in the playoffs

Congratz to those who made the playoffs. Congratz to this league, because I can easily say that you folks know how to play fantasy!!!

Good luck Brian (Check Back Next Week)….I look forward to our battle!!

Good luck Can, Iím playing with house money right now. I thought my only chance went out the window when Baph won.

Maybe they took pity on me for benching Winston, Godwin, and Woods in the Bucs/Rams shootout. Either way Iím here now, might as well try to make some noise

can't believe i actually made it honestly. my team's been sucking the last couple weeks and ive been in 7th place or worse most the season.

may the best team manager win! (me )

well i guess i did about as good as i could have (7-7) considering i had the most points scored against me, but damnit this last week i really messed up by leaving 93 points on the bench

good luck in the playoffs to all who made it

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Good luck Can, I’m playing with house money right now. I thought my only chance went out the window when Baph won.

Maybe they took pity on me for benching Winston, Godwin, and Woods in the Bucs/Rams shootout. Either way I’m here now, might as well try to make some noise
    Hey pal, all you have to do is be in....cuz anything can happen now. There are no favourites. One of us gets that reviewed TD in our favour, or our D pulls off a pic 6, or our kicker hits one from 50 plus, or....., you get it. Talent matters, but at this stage, anyone wins.

Congrats to the 4 who continue on to fight for first in the playoffs!! True North, Mile High Salute, Donkey Decapitators, and Check Back Next Week... Good Luck!

Good luck to those of you as well who can continue to play to place for consolation! Sacks in the City, The Dude's Hammer, Bodega Belichick and 58ItsMillerTime .... Always enjoy playing with you all!

Adopted Bronco - 2016/17 - Trevor Siemian
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Congrats to the 4 who continue on to fight for first in the playoffs!! True North, Mile High Salute, Donkey Decapitators, and Check Back Next Week... Good Luck!

Good luck to those of you as well who can continue to play to place for consolation! Sacks in the City, The Dude's Hammer, Bodega Belichick and 58ItsMillerTime .... Always enjoy playing with you all!
    Thx J!!

And congratz to you, for being a really good Commish, once again!!

Congrats on the win this week Can. I knew I was in serious trouble wen Montgomery got me next to nothing and Alex nailed 32 lol. Good luck this week Baph. Hopefully itís a fun week!

Quote Originally Posted by taz1458 View Post
    Congrats on the win this week Can. I knew I was in serious trouble wen Montgomery got me next to nothing and Alex nailed 32 lol. Good luck this week Baph. Hopefully it’s a fun week!
    yes sir! it should b a lot of fun! good luck!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by taz1458 View Post
    Congrats on the win this week Can. I knew I was in serious trouble wen Montgomery got me next to nothing and Alex nailed 32 lol. Good luck this week Baph. Hopefully it’s a fun week!
    Thanks pal! I had one of those good weeks...sometimes it works out that way.

Good luck!