• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baphamet
    Family Trust Beer
    • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
    I always seem to have my best games against you.... that's when my team steps up

Comment

• baphamet
      Family Trust Beer
      • Nov 2006

Danzler88, this may decide which one of us gets in the playoffs. i'm probably screwed but if i was going to put my season on one guy on my team to come through for me, it would be Jackson.

good luck tonight!

Comment

• Danzler88
        Playmaker
        • Mar 2004

Good luck to you too. If anyone can do it, it's Jackson. Hopefully Kupp can get going again and score enough to hold him off. It's going to be close.

Comment

• Danzler88
          Playmaker
          • Mar 2004

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          Danzler88, this may decide which one of us gets in the playoffs. i'm probably screwed but if i was going to put my season on one guy on my team to come through for me, it would be Jackson.

good luck tonight!
          Umm, well, that didn't go my way at all. Lol Congrats. With Lamar you have a shot to win'em all the rest of the way.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
            Football Immortal
            • Jun 2007

Well I’m not sure how but I’m in the playoffs

Comment

• CanDB
              Football Immortal
              • Mar 2008

Congratz to those who made the playoffs. Congratz to this league, because I can easily say that you folks know how to play fantasy!!!

Good luck Brian (Check Back Next Week)….I look forward to our battle!!:thumb:

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                Football Immortal
                • Jun 2007

Good luck Can, I’m playing with house money right now. I thought my only chance went out the window when Baph won.

Maybe they took pity on me for benching Winston, Godwin, and Woods in the Bucs/Rams shootout. Either way I’m here now, might as well try to make some noise

Comment

• baphamet
                  Family Trust Beer
                  • Nov 2006

can't believe i actually made it honestly. my team's been sucking the last couple weeks and ive been in 7th place or worse most the season.

may the best team manager win! (me )

Comment

• BroncosFanInPA
                    Football Immortal
                    • Oct 2003

well i guess i did about as good as i could have (7-7) considering i had the most points scored against me, but damnit this last week i really messed up by leaving 93 points on the bench

good luck in the playoffs to all who made it
                    sigpic

Comment

• CanDB
                      Football Immortal
                      • Mar 2008

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                      Good luck Can, I’m playing with house money right now. I thought my only chance went out the window when Baph won.

Maybe they took pity on me for benching Winston, Godwin, and Woods in the Bucs/Rams shootout. Either way I’m here now, might as well try to make some noise
                      Hey pal, all you have to do is be in....cuz anything can happen now. There are no favourites. One of us gets that reviewed TD in our favour, or our D pulls off a pic 6, or our kicker hits one from 50 plus, or....., you get it. Talent matters, but at this stage, anyone wins.:thumb:

Comment

• Sophia23
                        RIP #88
                        • Sep 2012

Congrats to the 4 who continue on to fight for first in the playoffs!! True North, Mile High Salute, Donkey Decapitators, and Check Back Next Week... Good Luck!

Good luck to those of you as well who can continue to play to place for consolation! Sacks in the City, The Dude's Hammer, Bodega Belichick and 58ItsMillerTime .... Always enjoy playing with you all!
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                        Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

Comment

• CanDB
                          Football Immortal
                          • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                          Congrats to the 4 who continue on to fight for first in the playoffs!! True North, Mile High Salute, Donkey Decapitators, and Check Back Next Week... Good Luck!

Good luck to those of you as well who can continue to play to place for consolation! Sacks in the City, The Dude's Hammer, Bodega Belichick and 58ItsMillerTime .... Always enjoy playing with you all!
                          Thx J!!

And congratz to you, for being a really good Commish, once again!!

Comment

• taz1458
                            Former DTBCPEC Commish
                            • Sep 2009

Congrats on the win this week Can. I knew I was in serious trouble wen Montgomery got me next to nothing and Alex nailed 32 lol. Good luck this week Baph. Hopefully it’s a fun week!
                            2021 Adopt-A-Bronco -- KJ Hamler -- WE ARE!
                            Let's Go Broncos, Penguins, Penn State, Guido & Tony Stewart!
                            US Navy 8/15/06-CURRENT ~~ EN1(SCW) ~~ ACB-2

Comment

• baphamet
                              Family Trust Beer
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
                              Congrats on the win this week Can. I knew I was in serious trouble wen Montgomery got me next to nothing and Alex nailed 32 lol. Good luck this week Baph. Hopefully it’s a fun week!
                              yes sir! it should b a lot of fun! good luck!!!!

Comment

• CanDB
                                Football Immortal
                                • Mar 2008

Originally posted by taz1458 View Post
                                Thanks pal! I had one of those good weeks...sometimes it works out that way.

Good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X