Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ok lil worried

Ok lil worried

Gain momentum, self destruct

Td to get a lead, phantom hold call

Get ball back RT is a wet box and then gives up the fall he fell on

Get a stop, rookie Te fumbles

Get a stop, qb throws int

I donít really understand what Fangio is doing, you have Von and Chubb and zero sacks in 3 games, zero pressure
    No stunts, no disguise , no blitz and at times only rushing three??

On to 1-3

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

I don’t really understand what Fangio is doing, you have Von and Chubb and zero sacks in 3 games, zero pressure

On to 1-3
    Difficult to watch. Too many peaks and valleys in this game. I feel we beat ourselves more than the Packers beating us.

What bothered me the most was play call. Very little imagination just like the previous 2 games. Very standard stuff easily defended by G.B.
    Especially with under 5 minutes to play down 11 points. Pass plays to the scrimmage line or 3 to 6 yards down field hoping for miraculously long gains. I would have been much happier if we threw long bombs and failed and possibly get a pass interference call or maybe even a completed pass!
    STUPID THINKING!....TERRIBLE PLAY CALL!

The Broncos just might go 0-16 if they don't wake up and play with more imagination and much better execution. Ridiculous!
    Utah Bronco Freak

I donít really understand what Fangio is doing, you have Von and Chubb and zero sacks in 3 games, zero pressure

On to 1-3
    Not only did Denver lose a TD due to a phantom holding call early in the game, but momentum as well.

Football is a game of inches, but it's also a game of momentum.

0-3

Nothing to do but Beat Jacksonville!!!!! Thatís gotta be our focus.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Difficult to watch. Too many peaks and valleys in this game. I feel we beat ourselves more than the Packers beating us.

What bothered me the most was play call. Very little imagination just like the previous 2 games. Very standard stuff easily defended by G.B.
    Especially with under 5 minutes to play down 11 points. Pass plays to the scrimmage line or 3 to 6 yards down field hoping for miraculously long gains. I would have been much happier if we threw long bombs and failed and possibly get a pass interference call or maybe even a completed pass!
    STUPID THINKING!....TERRIBLE PLAY CALL!

The Broncos just might go 0-16 if they don't wake up and play with more imagination and much better execution. Ridiculous!
    Scangarello has to learn in the pass Rush threats, get the ball out fast by throwing slants, hitches something other that deep posts and sideline throws to a covered lindsey

And the defense issues is not talent

It is the scheme, I see Von Miller in coverage more that pass rush, no interior pressure , what happened to the huge force Sheldon Harris was supposed to be, has he beaten a block yet?

You don’t beat Rodgers by dropping 8 guys and rushing three

And the defense issues is not talent

It is the scheme, I see Von Miller in coverage more that pass rush, no interior pressure , what happened to the huge force Sheldon Harris was supposed to be, has he beaten a block yet?

You don’t beat Rodgers by dropping 8 guys and rushing three
    Very true, and add 3 turnovers you donít beat most teams

I don’t really understand what Fangio is doing, you have Von and Chubb and zero sacks in 3 games, zero pressure

This is where I am at and while the defensive schemes do not deserve all the criticism... they deserve the blunt of it, in my opinion. Regardless of how well the offense may play, how many points they put up, if the defensive schemes can't stop the opposing offense it makes no difference how good your offense is.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-22-2019 at 05:01 PM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    This is where I am at and while the defensive schemes do not deserve all the criticism... they deserve the blunt of it, in my opinion. Regardless of how well the offense may play, how many points they put up, if the defensive schemes can't stop the opposing offense it makes no difference how good your offense is.

Thatís the thing tho I donít think this defense is as bad as it seems

The offense put the ball in Rodgers hands in the red zone twice, itís hard enough to stop Rodgers without giving him the ball near goal line

Other then that we held our own without sacks or turnovers

The offense put the ball in Rodgers hands in the red zone twice, it’s hard enough to stop Rodgers without giving him the ball near goal line
    I'll agree with that.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Nothing to do but Beat Jacksonville!!!!! That’s gotta be our focus.
    Jacksonville is not a pushover. I'd pick them to win if I were picking.

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Even with the classic Magnum PI at quarterback.

Minnshue the stash, damn itíll be bad to lose to him!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Jacksonville isn't in the same league as the bears defense or the packers defense

next three games are the season, despite a mass Exodus of fans who are focused on getting elway fired, and starting lock, are year isn't over. Truth is we have been in every game this year, meaning we are close. The next three games will decide if we're in or time to look forward to the 2020 season. If the Packers beat us 40 to 3 I would understand all the whining and crying blame game but we are close. Gotta beat the Jags, we lose to them even a Homer like me can't defend that, and I'm not saying the Jags are bad, but when your put in a corner you either come out swinging or lie down time to start swinging, Scangerello and Fangio gotta dial up their best gameplans this week
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    next three games are the season, despite a mass Exodus of fans who are focused on getting elway fired, and starting lock, are year isn't over. Truth is we have been in every game this year, meaning we are close. The next three games will decide if we're in or time to look forward to the 2020 season. If the Packers beat us 40 to 3 I would understand all the whining and crying blame game but we are close. Gotta beat the Jags, we lose to them even a Homer like me can't defend that, and I'm not saying the Jags are bad, but when your put in a corner you either come out swinging or lie down time to start swinging, Scangerello and Fangio gotta dial up their best gameplans this week

I was watching the highlights on nfl.com where you can stop the frame, and for as much as we harp on von, if you watch on the highlighted plays you will see the broncos at the most rushing four, and the packers having six in pass protection, two on von, two on chubb, if not the ill fated rush von, chubb and harris against six pass protectors

then if you look at the sacks of flacco yes he holds the ball but hes trying to get a play, and nobody is open all streaking straight down field, no crossers, no slants,

how about scangrello send lindsey across the wide open middle opposed to running to the sideline for a easily covered check down

simple adjustments would help