Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    NO, being the best pass rusher in a draft devoid of pass rushers doesn't make him an elite player in the NFL

chubb isn't an elite player until he's a top tier player at his position. melvin ingram has played at that level, chubb has not.
    it was not a strong class for pass rushers last year and chubb ended up with a sub mediocre pff grade both overall and pass rush exclusively. (68.1 overall, 72.7 pass rush)

pff grade isn't everything, just like sack totals isn't but dude.........chubb isn't an elite player yet, he's a player with elite potential.

stop lying to yourself.
    Who was better their rookie year Chubb or Ingram?

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    So when you are directly responding to me your talking to somebody else?

And if not thinking Melvin Ingramís first 3 years was anything but underachieving the. I guess i am clueless. I believe Bradley Chubb had more impact his first 16 games than Ingram, and you can call me whatever names make you feel better about that, but itís a fact.
    Wow I basically said the same thing about Chubb having a better rookie season than Bosa, Barph got all butt hurt and it was funny so I started trashing Bosa all the more and he just canít handle it.

However I do have the right to my opinion and I think Bradley Chubb is on a higher level than Joey Bosa. Live with it Barph.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Who was better their rookie year Chubb or Ingram?
    why does that matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Wow I basically said the same thing about Chubb having a better rookie season than Bosa, Barph got all butt hurt and it was funny so I started trashing Bosa all the more and he just canít handle it.

However I do have the right to my opinion and I think Bradley Chubb is on a higher level than Joey Bosa. Live with it Barph.
    me lighting you up for having outlandish and homer opinions = butt hurt to you and that's fine.

again, chubb needs 7 sacks in 4 games to match what bosa did in his first 20 games, which is an NFL record.

that alone shows how ignorant your "opinion" is. you can have an opinion but that doesn't mean it isn't ignorant.

live with it samantha.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    if I recall...we never said KA wasn't good

we said he was made of glass

and KA might be good...but he isn't one of the best because he what was top 10 in yards one year??

six seasons, zero double digit TD seasons, and one season in the top 10 of receiving yards...and that's with a QB you call a HOF worthy
    LOL that's again because you only know stats. you said specifically allen wasn't good because of the stats he put up while hurt, it's the same argument you make for every good player that's been hurt and missed time.

allen dominates, but rivers spreads the ball around a lot. he's never going to have a lot of yards because he's not a speed guy, hes a possession receiver that's easily a top 3 route runner in the league.

but yeah, he's had bad stats in years past due to not playing in the games.....that's literally your argument for everything. you have obviously taught sam and 58miller well as that's the smack they run now.

gonna be fun crapping all over you all this fall.

me lighting you up for having outlandish and homer opinions = butt hurt to you and that's fine.

again, chubb needs 7 sacks in 4 games to match what bosa did in his first 20 games, which is an NFL record.

that alone shows how ignorant your "opinion" is. you can have an opinion but that doesn't mean it isn't ignorant.

live with it samantha.
    You wanna bring up stats now?
    Donít compare Chubb to Ingram on their first 20 games........cause he has already outplayed him.

Why 20 games ? Why not compare Bosa and Vons careers ?
    Last edited by 58Miller; 08-19-2019 at 07:41 PM.

why does that matter?
    Answer a question with a question ?
    Let me help you Chubb played in and started all 16, Ingram played in 16 but only started 2,
    If Chubb has already outplayed Ingram year one imagine what he might do in 7 years !!!

live with it samantha.
    I guess perhaps we should start referring to you as Mr. Stat because all you do is based everything on stats.

Let me ask you a question, Brett favre has more passing yards than Tom Brady in less time, does that mean Brett Favre was a better quarterback?

Normally Iíd tell Someone what they can do with thier stats but I donít think that would go over so well, so Iíll just keep that to myself. Lol
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 08-19-2019 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I guess perhaps we should start referring to you as Mr. Stat because all you do is based everything on stats.

Let me ask you a question, Brett favre has more passing yards than Tom Brady in less time, does that mean Brett Favre was a better quarterback?

Normally Iíd tell Someone what they can do with thier stats but I donít think that would go over so well, so Iíll just keep that to myself. Lol
    Or maybe youíre just talking without knowing? Just keep on thinking Chubb will get 20 sacks this year and that heís just on another tier above bosa who is top tier himself.

If Chubb gets 20 sacks and bosa 10 or less like youíre saying Iíll leave donko country for good.

But it ainít happening, sister.

Or maybe youíre just talking without knowing? Just keep on thinking Chubb will get 20 sacks this year and that heís just on another tier above bosa who is top tier himself.

If Chubb gets 20 sacks and bosa 10 or less like youíre saying Iíll leave donko country for good.

But it ainít happening, sister.
    Bradley Chubb is going to dominate this year.

Sports writers already making excuses.....

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...of-the-league/

5. Los Angeles Chargers
    I will admit I am wavering on my quasi-annual impression that this could be a Super Bowl team. Damn injuries are a constant and if this Derwin James setback is followed by a few more, well, that can undermine progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post

5. Los Angeles Chargers
    I will admit I am wavering on my quasi-annual impression that this could be a Super Bowl team. Damn injuries are a constant and if this Derwin James setback is followed by a few more, well, that can undermine progress.
    At least bap has his injury excuse back in his hip pocket

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post

5. Los Angeles Chargers
    he's not wrong, if they start losing more of their best players it is going to have an effect on how good they are.

it's funny how you guys are the first to point out when there are injuries like derwin but then deny it has an impact and just call it excuse making.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    At least bap has his injury excuse back in his hip pocket
    King Hypocrite Strikes Again!

you made an excuse for the cowboys losing a game to the chargers on thanksgiving because they didn't have their RB. i'm predicting if lindsay gets hurt you will do the same because you're that kind of hypocrite.

the fact that you are the ones talking about injuries says a lot, i never mentioned it, you guys did.

whats funny is i'm over here saying how concerned i am about the OL and you know nothing donko fans are just fixated on what the media talks about because again, you are know nothings.

LOL that's again because you only know stats. you said specifically allen wasn't good because of the stats he put up while hurt, it's the same argument you make for every good player that's been hurt and missed time.

allen dominates, but rivers spreads the ball around a lot. he's never going to have a lot of yards because he's not a speed guy, hes a possession receiver that's easily a top 3 route runner in the league.

but yeah, he's had bad stats in years past due to not playing in the games.....that's literally your argument for everything. you have obviously taught sam and 58miller well as that's the smack they run now.

gonna be fun crapping all over you all this fall.
    ohh yes I recall you said...rivers makes any scrub receiver look like a probowler