Still not worried

The defense got screwed on that Chubb roughing the passer call, if you canít tackle the qb the second he throws it letís play flag

And a 00 clock suddenly without review has a second left

The offense will come around, bolles should be benched on principle alone

I kind of agree. There is a lot to improve, but despite this loss - I'm sure the offense gained some confidence in themselves to see just how close they were to winning ......and by taking the lead with 30s left.

The defense, gave Trubisky too much respect to his running ability where Von was just spying most of the time it seemed.

The clock thing you mention was actually accurate. I saw the clock and Harris touch the downed player and there was 1s left. Harris' error, but. .... instinct to touch a guy down. Gotta know situational football.

We DID get robbed on the stupid roughing call. though

EDIT: As bad as most of the game was to watch ......... we certainly weren't robbed of some genuine excitement.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    The defense got screwed on that Chubb roughing the passer call, if you can’t tackle the qb the second he throws it let’s play flag

And a 00 clock suddenly without review has a second left

The offense will come around, bolles should be benched on principle alone
    I agree 100%. Terrible that it ended that way. However, the Broncos offense should have played much better in the first 3 and a half quarters, they were way too flat. Our new team has a lot to learn to create quality chemistry and come up with more imaginative play call. The Bears were somewhat flat in the fourth quarter and we didn't take advantage. A Bronco win here today would have been a great boost going into Green Bay next week.
    Utah Bronco Freak

I am just greatly annoyed and still trying to figure out why Chris Harris touched that receiver with one second to go on the clock?

why didnít they let the guy lay there, let the clock run out and then touch him down so Tribisky cannot call the time out?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    I agree 100%. Terrible that it ended that way. However, the Broncos offense should have played much better in the first 3 and a half quarters, they were way too flat. Our new team has a lot to learn to create quality chemistry and come up with more imaginative play call. The Bears were somewhat flat in the fourth quarter and we didn't take advantage. A Bronco win here today would have been a great boost going into Green Bay next week.

Sure the offense needs to gain cohesion, as well as Scags has to learn to call a better game and quit interrupting the offense when it gets moving

And red zone needs to be a focus

But still disregard the last play and clock

If the refs did not gift them fifteen yards they would not have been in position to kick it