Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40
Results 586 to 599 of 599
  1. #586
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,816
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Again youíre not reading along. Try and read before you open your mouth.

    I know Arapaho needs all the help he can get but the battle is already over.
    How many votes did Rivers get for MVP?

  2. #587
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,349
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    How many votes did Rivers get for MVP?
    Learn to read before you post. You wanna talk about straw man argument?

  3. #588
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,816
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Learn to read before you post. You wanna talk about straw man argument?
    Rivers 0 MVP votes? I guess he finished the MVP Race with every player in the league not named Drew Brees or Mahomes lol!!!!!

  4. #589
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,349
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Rivers 0 MVP votes? I guess he finished the MVP Race with every player in the league not named Drew Brees or Mahomes lol!!!!!
    So youíre saying brees and mahomes were the only two elite QBís in the league last year?

  5. #590
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,816
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    So youíre saying brees and mahomes were the only two elite QBís in the league last year?
    No I was talking about the MVP race, .......try to keep up.

  6. #591
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,349
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    No I was talking about the MVP race, .......try to keep up.
    Yeah exactly, learn to read before you open your mouth.

  7. #592
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,157
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Oh so nfl.com isn’t credible? How about Vegas betting odds? LMAO!!!!!

    You are desperate to not look like a fool but you already do.
    No trump

    You ain’t reliable fool... I said you haven’t shown proof that rivers was in the mvp late in the season!
    Instead you show links with opinions from week 5 to 10

    That isn’t late in the season, you know it

    Then You also show a couple that never mention Philip rivers in the mvp hunt at all and one
    That’s believed he was but choked it away

    And when I provide the actual quotes to prove... you still sit here begging for attention
    Insisting you did something I clearly proved you didnt

  8. #593
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,157
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    How many votes did Rivers get for MVP?
    He can’t even prove anybody actually thought he was late in the season, week five sure, week 14 thru 17? Nope

  9. #594
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,816
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Yeah exactly, learn to read before you open your mouth.
    Iím not allowed to talk about the MVP race?
    Why because Rivers didnít get a vote lol!!!!!!

  10. #595
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,157
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    So you’re saying brees and mahomes were the only two elite QB’s in the league last year?

    No he saying they were the only two qbs in the race late in the season

    You know the same think you couldn’t prove he was

  11. #596
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,816
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    No he saying they were the only two qbs in the race late in the season

    You know the same think you couldn’t prove he was
    They were the only players worth getting votes. Iím sunrises Melvin Ingram didnít get any votes 😂

  12. #597
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,349
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    No he saying they were the only two qbs in the race late in the season

    You know the same think you couldn’t prove he was
    Except I said he was #3 late in the season because my only argument was he was elite and top 3 last year. Then you tried to say nobody had him #3 except early in the season.

    Obviously you were wrong.

  13. #598
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,349
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    They were the only players worth getting votes. Iím sunrises Melvin Ingram didnít get any votes 😂
    Sunrise? Youíre drunk again.

  14. #599
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    8,816
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Sunrise? Youíre drunk again.
    Never !!!!!!! 🤫
    Maybe a little at my in laws 50th anniversary lol!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •