Page 25 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 ... LastLast
    The Chargers....BAH! The Chiefs are going to destroy. I can't wait! Injury bug stay away!

Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    The Chargers....BAH! The Chiefs are going to destroy. I can't wait! Injury bug stay away!
    You sure about that? I doubt that Defense is gonna hold up against even the Raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    You sure about that? I doubt that Defense is gonna hold up against even the Raiders.
    You have no idea since that defense is not the defense of last year.

ya its probably worse if that's even possible

You still have Andy Reid, and we all know what happens when Reid goes into the Playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    You still have Andy Reid, and we all know what happens when Reid goes into the Playoffs.
    You would take what the Chiefs have over what the Broncos have in a second.

The chiefs should have a good offense again but the chargers are going to have a good defense and offense.

The chargers defense shut down mahomes last time they faced him and their defense is going to be a lot better this year.

But I agree, the injury bug needs to stay away from us too

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    The chiefs should have a good offense again but the chargers are going to have a good defense and offense.

The chargers defense shut down mahomes last time they faced him and their defense is going to be a lot better this year.

But I agree, the injury bug needs to stay away from us too
    The Chargers did not shut down the Chiefs offense. If they thought they could do that then they would not have gone for the desperation play instead of going for overtime. They thought they would lose in OT so they took a chance and it worked out because our D was horrible. It will not be horrible this year. The Chiefs don't need a top 10 D......middle of the road will be more than enough.

You would take what the Chiefs have over what the Broncos have in a second.
    So you're taking a chance of having a terrible defense over a great defense from a mastermind like Vic Fangio? Sounds logical.

The Chargers did not shut down the Chiefs offense. If they thought they could do that then they would not have gone for the desperation play instead of going for overtime. They thought they would lose in OT so they took a chance and it worked out because our D was horrible. It will not be horrible this year. The Chiefs don't need a top 10 D......middle of the road will be more than enough.
    Not sure where you see that defense really improving....

Alex Okafor is decent but he won't produce like Dee Ford or even old Justin Houston. Frank Clark was a good addition, but you will still lack on one DE. Safety is ok. Sorensen is a couple special plays, then avg. Mathieu is just a trade for Berry, (yes, I know he didn't play last season). The CB's are garbage. Fuller is up and down and Breeland is nothing special. DL you still have Jones, who is a beast but Nnadl is nothing special. The current starting LBers are garbage. The best LBer isn't even on the 1's with the current depth chart (Darron Lee)...... That isn't improving from last season at all. If your hopes are in trusting Spagnuolo as the savior coach, what has he done to garnish that fear in other teams? He had a good defense in 2007 during that run, but the personnel were much better than what KC has. Other than that???/ ZILCH!!!!

https://www.chargers.com/video/charg...f-mahomes-late

SHUT DOWN.

Chiefs have the better offense but the Chargers overall are more well rounded.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post

OMG!!! now you'll get him started

from one of the worst in the game to middle of the pack is a long and winding road

the chiefs def was

31st in yards allowed
    24th in points
    32nd in first downs allowed
    31st in pass def
    27th in rush defense

the only thing they were good at was sacks...and they got rid of 3 of the top four in sacks

I don't think the chiefs got better talent wise

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post

LOL but it's true.