Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I don’t think it’s that bad, rivers just did what rivers has done many many times his entire career

Blow it in the end

Chargers will still win some games
    yeah sometimes hes going to "blow it" and other times hes not like last week for example? and yes the condition they are in is bad compared to where they should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    4th string, but it seems like Callahan likes to milk injuries so we'll probably be seeing Yiadom a lot more than we'd like.
    who were the other three before him that are down? our guy is listed as a 3rd stringer and yours a second stringer, just saying.

i don't exactly know who is worse but i would love to have davis start soon who actually is our second stringer lol
    Last edited by baphamet; 09-15-2019 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    This is true, a long with Juwann James.

I loved the Callahan signing for the fact that I believed Jackson would simply shift back to CB if Callahan became hurt!

However I forgot Elways guy Isaac Yiadom needed to be in the field wether he was good or bad over a better starter at the position just to justify the draft selection.

Elways decisions are becoming a comedy of errors.
    do you really think that's the case? never heard of a GM dictating when positional players go in, that would be amazing if this was actually true

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah sometimes hes going to "blow it" and other times hes not like last week for example? and yes the condition they are in is bad compared to where they should be.
    Ya like last week when Indy missed 2 fgs and a extra point

This is true, a long with Juwann James.

I loved the Callahan signing for the fact that I believed Jackson would simply shift back to CB if Callahan became hurt!

However I forgot Elways guy Isaac Yiadom needed to be in the field wether he was good or bad over a better starter at the position just to justify the draft selection.

Elways decisions are becoming a comedy of errors.

Yiadom played good today, your just hating it because elway drafted him

And what better cb is he starting over just because of elway???

Ya like last week when Indy missed 2 fgs and a extra point
    yeah and we missed two today because our kicker isn't healthy and our punter is place kicking, guess we handed them the game this week huh?

besides, what do those missed FG's have to do with the fact that he orchestrated yet another game winning drive in the 4th quarter and didn't "blow it"?

if you want to see someone truly "blow it" look at the job elway has done as the GM in Denver since manning retired

keep searching for that first win, i know the chargers will get back on track, can't say the same for the donks however!

yeah and we missed two today because our kicker isn't healthy and our punter is place kicking, guess we handed them the game this week huh?

besides, what do those missed FG's have to do with the fact that he orchestrated yet another game winning drive in the 4th quarter and didn't "blow it"?

if you want to see someone truly "blow it" look at the job elway has done as the GM in Denver since manning retired

keep searching for that first win, i know the chargers will get back on track, can't say the same for the donks however!

No because had he made them and prater made his FG and extra point the lions still have the lead right

Thereís a ton of missed kicks this season

And yes he didnít blow it, I didnít say he blows it every time, but he does it a lot and thatís a fact

Yiadom played good today, your just hating it because elway drafted him

And what better cb is he starting over just because of elway???
    Na thatís not it!

Iíve gone to bat for other draft picks such as Risner, Simmons, Parks, Chubb, and guys in the past like Danny Trevathan, Malik Jackson, and Matt Paradis.

I have serious issue with the under achievers such as Booker, Heuerman, (who couldnít fall fast enough today) Hilman, Ball etc. I have more issue with keeping them of some of them too long over guys like Julius Thomas or Aqib Talib.

Now I didnít say Yiadom didnít play good today, I said why not move Jackson back to corner, allowing parks onto the field and Yiadom as the 3rd CB.

do you really think that's the case? never heard of a GM dictating when positional players go in, that would be amazing if this was actually true
    Itís hard to say what that FO has floating around in their heads but recently Mike Klis came out in a radio interview suggesting that Elway has a very good draft record when considering most of his recent draft selections were still on the team.

That could be true for some but just because you are still employing Garrett Bolles, Conor McGovern, Jeff Heuerman or Devonte Booker doesnít mean they are productive or contributors and it definitely doesnít mean you have a good track record in the draft.

Mike Klis just attempts to make excuses.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-15-2019 at 08:18 PM.

Itís kinda crazy that the chargers only have 2 sacks in their first two games, maybe they will only have 19 sacks, especially considering both bosa and Ingram are now banged up.

Not too much to like about the start of this season.

Na that’s not it!

I’ve gone to bat for other draft picks such as Risner, Simmons, Parks, Chubb, and guys in the past like Danny Trevathan, Malik Jackson, and Matt Paradis.

I have serious issue with the under achievers such as Booker, Heuerman, (who couldn’t fall fast enough today) Hilman, Ball etc. I have more issue with keeping them of some of them too long over guys like Julius Thomas or Aqib Talib.

Now I didn’t say Yiadom didn’t play good today, I said why not move Jackson back to corner, allowing parks onto the field and Yiadom as the 3rd CB.

It’s hard to say what that FO has floating around in their heads but recently Mike Klis came out in a radio interview suggesting that Elway has a very good draft record when considering most of his recent draft selections were still on the team.

That could be true for some but just because you are still employing Garrett Bolles, Conor McGovern, Jeff Heuerman or Devonte Booker doesn’t mean they are productive or contributors and it definitely doesn’t mean you have a good track record in the draft.

Mike Klis just attempts to make excuses.
    who plays where is a coaches decision...if you think yiadom shouldn't be on the field and KJ at rcb...that isn't elways call, that's fangios

and McGovern is the starting center, paradis left on his own following the money, why hate on Conner as far as im concerned he has played very well

4of the 6 WRs were drafted or signed as CFA by Elway
    as was 6 of 8 O line
    3 of 4 TEs
    all three RBs and the FB

all 4 DEs
    all 4 OLB
    3 of 4 safetys
    and 5 of 6 ILBs

quit hating just to hate

It’s kinda crazy that the chargers only have 2 sacks in their first two games, maybe they will only have 19 sacks, especially considering both bosa and Ingram are now banged up.

Not too much to like about the start of this season.
    try having chubb and von without a single sack

I think as good as Fangio is, he needs to release te hounds more often an perhaps relegate the defensive playcalling to donnetel in the booth

Itís being reported that Gordon is going to report tomorrow

What a waste of time, oh well hopefully heís ready for when the donks come to town.