Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47
Results 691 to 702 of 702
  1. #691
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,731
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I don’t think it’s that bad, rivers just did what rivers has done many many times his entire career

    Blow it in the end


    Chargers will still win some games
    yeah sometimes hes going to "blow it" and other times hes not like last week for example? and yes the condition they are in is bad compared to where they should be.

  2. #692
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    4th string, but it seems like Callahan likes to milk injuries so we'll probably be seeing Yiadom a lot more than we'd like.
    who were the other three before him that are down? our guy is listed as a 3rd stringer and yours a second stringer, just saying.

    i don't exactly know who is worse but i would love to have davis start soon who actually is our second stringer lol
    Last edited by baphamet; 09-15-2019 at 07:38 PM.

  3. #693
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    This is true, a long with Juwann James.

    I loved the Callahan signing for the fact that I believed Jackson would simply shift back to CB if Callahan became hurt!

    However I forgot Elways guy Isaac Yiadom needed to be in the field wether he was good or bad over a better starter at the position just to justify the draft selection.

    Elways decisions are becoming a comedy of errors.
    do you really think that's the case? never heard of a GM dictating when positional players go in, that would be amazing if this was actually true

  4. #694
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,694
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah sometimes hes going to "blow it" and other times hes not like last week for example? and yes the condition they are in is bad compared to where they should be.
    Ya like last week when Indy missed 2 fgs and a extra point

  5. #695
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    This is true, a long with Juwann James.

    I loved the Callahan signing for the fact that I believed Jackson would simply shift back to CB if Callahan became hurt!

    However I forgot Elways guy Isaac Yiadom needed to be in the field wether he was good or bad over a better starter at the position just to justify the draft selection.

    Elways decisions are becoming a comedy of errors.

    Yiadom played good today, your just hating it because elway drafted him

    And what better cb is he starting over just because of elway???

  6. #696
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,731
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Ya like last week when Indy missed 2 fgs and a extra point
    yeah and we missed two today because our kicker isn't healthy and our punter is place kicking, guess we handed them the game this week huh?

    besides, what do those missed FG's have to do with the fact that he orchestrated yet another game winning drive in the 4th quarter and didn't "blow it"?

    if you want to see someone truly "blow it" look at the job elway has done as the GM in Denver since manning retired

    keep searching for that first win, i know the chargers will get back on track, can't say the same for the donks however!

  7. #697
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,694
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah and we missed two today because our kicker isn't healthy and our punter is place kicking, guess we handed them the game this week huh?

    besides, what do those missed FG's have to do with the fact that he orchestrated yet another game winning drive in the 4th quarter and didn't "blow it"?

    if you want to see someone truly "blow it" look at the job elway has done as the GM in Denver since manning retired

    keep searching for that first win, i know the chargers will get back on track, can't say the same for the donks however!

    No because had he made them and prater made his FG and extra point the lions still have the lead right

    Thereís a ton of missed kicks this season

    And yes he didnít blow it, I didnít say he blows it every time, but he does it a lot and thatís a fact

  8. #698
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,012
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Yiadom played good today, your just hating it because elway drafted him

    And what better cb is he starting over just because of elway???
    Na thatís not it!

    Iíve gone to bat for other draft picks such as Risner, Simmons, Parks, Chubb, and guys in the past like Danny Trevathan, Malik Jackson, and Matt Paradis.

    I have serious issue with the under achievers such as Booker, Heuerman, (who couldnít fall fast enough today) Hilman, Ball etc. I have more issue with keeping them of some of them too long over guys like Julius Thomas or Aqib Talib.

    Now I didnít say Yiadom didnít play good today, I said why not move Jackson back to corner, allowing parks onto the field and Yiadom as the 3rd CB.

    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    do you really think that's the case? never heard of a GM dictating when positional players go in, that would be amazing if this was actually true
    Itís hard to say what that FO has floating around in their heads but recently Mike Klis came out in a radio interview suggesting that Elway has a very good draft record when considering most of his recent draft selections were still on the team.

    That could be true for some but just because you are still employing Garrett Bolles, Conor McGovern, Jeff Heuerman or Devonte Booker doesnít mean they are productive or contributors and it definitely doesnít mean you have a good track record in the draft.

    Mike Klis just attempts to make excuses.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-15-2019 at 08:18 PM.

  9. #699
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,731
    Itís kinda crazy that the chargers only have 2 sacks in their first two games, maybe they will only have 19 sacks, especially considering both bosa and Ingram are now banged up.

    Not too much to like about the start of this season.

  10. #700
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,694
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Na that’s not it!

    I’ve gone to bat for other draft picks such as Risner, Simmons, Parks, Chubb, and guys in the past like Danny Trevathan, Malik Jackson, and Matt Paradis.

    I have serious issue with the under achievers such as Booker, Heuerman, (who couldn’t fall fast enough today) Hilman, Ball etc. I have more issue with keeping them of some of them too long over guys like Julius Thomas or Aqib Talib.

    Now I didn’t say Yiadom didn’t play good today, I said why not move Jackson back to corner, allowing parks onto the field and Yiadom as the 3rd CB.



    It’s hard to say what that FO has floating around in their heads but recently Mike Klis came out in a radio interview suggesting that Elway has a very good draft record when considering most of his recent draft selections were still on the team.

    That could be true for some but just because you are still employing Garrett Bolles, Conor McGovern, Jeff Heuerman or Devonte Booker doesn’t mean they are productive or contributors and it definitely doesn’t mean you have a good track record in the draft.

    Mike Klis just attempts to make excuses.
    who plays where is a coaches decision...if you think yiadom shouldn't be on the field and KJ at rcb...that isn't elways call, that's fangios


    and McGovern is the starting center, paradis left on his own following the money, why hate on Conner as far as im concerned he has played very well

    4of the 6 WRs were drafted or signed as CFA by Elway
    as was 6 of 8 O line
    3 of 4 TEs
    all three RBs and the FB

    all 4 DEs
    all 4 OLB
    3 of 4 safetys
    and 5 of 6 ILBs

    quit hating just to hate

  11. #701
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,694
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    It’s kinda crazy that the chargers only have 2 sacks in their first two games, maybe they will only have 19 sacks, especially considering both bosa and Ingram are now banged up.

    Not too much to like about the start of this season.
    try having chubb and von without a single sack

    I think as good as Fangio is, he needs to release te hounds more often an perhaps relegate the defensive playcalling to donnetel in the booth

  12. #702
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,731
    Itís being reported that Gordon is going to report tomorrow

    What a waste of time, oh well hopefully heís ready for when the donks come to town.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •